TNPSC ASO Syllabus 2022 – Check TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern @ www.tnpsc.gov.in:-The Tamilnadu Public Service Commission released the TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2022. So, if you’re looking for the TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2022, you may get it from either our website or the official website @www.tnpsc.gov.in. A link to the TNPSC ASO Syllabus 2022 has been provided for the candidates’ convenience. So, to begin your exam preparation, thoroughly review our website and obtain the link as soon as you can.
தமிழ்நாட்டில் உள்ளவர்கள் தேர்வுக்கு தயாராகி வருவதற்கு காத்திருக்கும் மக்கள் கீழே உள்ள இணைப்பில் பாடத்திட்டம் மற்றும் தேர்வு முறையை சரிபார்த்து, பாடத்திட்டத்தை இலவசமாகப் பெறுங்கள்.
Candidates must be familiar with the subject matter and exam format in order to do well on exam day. Prior to studying for the test, the candidate must be familiar with the TNPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2022. To acquire the most recent information, add the website to your watchlist and sometimes visit it for further information. If you’re interested in learning more about the Tamil Nadu ASO Syllabus 2022, you should study the complete document from top to bottom.
TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2022
|Name Of The Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Section Officer|
|Number of Posts||161|
|Category||Govt Job Syllabus|
|Selection Process||Examination, Personal Interview|
TNPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2022
Candidates should review the TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus 2022 in order to properly prepare for the test. It is advised that candidates read this entire document in order to fully comprehend the TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2022. As a result, the candidates attempt to take their exam preparation very seriously. We believe that the TNPSC ASO Syllabus 2022 has been fully discussed in this essay.
In order to get a respectable mark, we advise you to start your study process by going over the TNPSC ASO Exam Pattern 2022. The Tamil Nadu ASO Syllabus 2022 can help us comprehend the topics that will be tested as well as how many topics we might need to study in order to pass the test. In this page, we’ve made an effort to include all the information we know regarding the Tamil Nadu ASO Exam Pattern 2022.
TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper-I||General Tamil (Degree Standard)||3 Hours||100 Marks|
|Paper-II||General English (Degree Standard)||3 Hours||100 Marks|
- The test will be objective in nature and carry a total of 200 points.
- Each paper will be given three hours of time.
- The minimum score needed to pass the test is 60.
- For incorrect replies, negative marking is not applied.
TNPSC ASO Syllabus-Topic Wise
General Tamil (Degree Standard)
Essay writing skills
- Tamil Nadu Vidudharala Viaikai / Tamilaiphan Padu
- Print Media / Electronic Media
- Environment / Food and Body
- Human soul / Gender equality
- Social Policy
Correspondence – Ability to write multi-faceted letters
- Excellent writing skills
- Implementation of project evaluation
- Proposal writing skills are not required
Abridged excerpts and references
- Write a condensed part by 1/3
- Skillful manipulation
Good writing skills
- Abstract from the printed abstract
- Writing skills assessment
Speak to the audience and ask questions
Ability to summarize and repel
- For questions that have been copied from the protected area
- Narrative, succinct, succinct delivery.
Ability to engage in discussion and storytelling
Knowledge of Tamil culture, knowledge of politics and culture
General English (Degree Standard)
Essay Writing in 300 words
- Argumentative Essay
- Descriptive Essay
- Narrative Essay
- Critical Essay
- Expository Essay
- Persuasive Essay
- Letter expressing demands / needs
- Enquiry letter
- Order letter
- Letter responding to Enquiries
- An unseen passage in 200 words is to be given.
- It has to be briefed in around 70 words.
- An unseen passage in 200 words is to be given.
- Questions are to framed following K 5 Model Barrett’s Taxonomy
- Understanding Question
- Appreciation Question
- Interpretative Question
- Analytical Question
- Organizing Question
- Inferential Question
- Critical Question
- Explanatory Question
- Descriptive Question
- Creative Question
- From Tamil to English Government Order/ circular and
- From English to Tamil News articles / 5 sentences of complex structure
- Developing the hints into a readable passage
- Drafting Announcements / Advertisements and
- Writing Explanations / Circulars
- Active to Passive.
- Passive to Active.
- Direct to Indirect Speech.
- Indirect to Direct Speech.
- Rewrite Compound Sentences as Simple Sentences.
- Rewrite Simple Sentence as Complex sentence.
- Transform statements into strong questions.
- Transform statements into a weak question.
- Transform assertive sentences into a negative sentence.
- Add a suitable question tag.
- Use the homophones in meaningful sentences.
- Use the right adverb.
- Fill in the blank with the right preposition.
- Rewrite the sentence in comparative degree.
- Rewrite the sentence in past tense.
- Change the underlined phrase into clause.
- Change the underlined clause into a phrase.
- Identify the pattern of the given sentence.
- Fill in the blanks with a suitable Article.
- Rewrite the sentence correcting the error
|TNPSC Assistant Section Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2022||Click Here|