- 1 TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Notification 2022
- 3 Essential Background
- 3.1 Steps to Apply For Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Recruitment @ www. tnpsc.gov.in:-
- 3.2 Official Links
TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 @ www.tnpsc.gov.in:- Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Notification 2022 is released on 15.09.2022 to recruit 217 Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor, Statistical Compiler Posts. Candidates who are having Degree in Statistics/ Bio-Statistics can apply for the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Notification 2022. Before applying all the candidates should observe the advertisement to have a clear-cut idea of the Qualifications, Age Limits, Fee particulars, etc. After that, one should send the filled TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Application before 14th October 2022 as it’s the last date of the registration.
தமிழ்நாடு ஒருங்கிணைந்த புள்ளியியல் துணைப் பணிகளுக்கான தேர்வு அறிவிப்பு 2022 15.09.2022 அன்று 217 உதவி புள்ளியியல் ஆய்வாளர், கணினி மற்றும் புள்ளியியல் தொகுப்பாளர் பணியிடங்களை ஆட்சேர்ப்பு செய்ய வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. புள்ளியியல்/உயிர் புள்ளியியல் பட்டம் பெற்றுள்ள விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் TNPSC உதவி புள்ளியியல் ஆய்வாளர் அறிவிப்பு 2022க்கு விண்ணப்பிக்கலாம்.
If any candidate provided wrong information or documents at the registration time for the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 they will be permitted for the changes. And it can be made from 19th to 21st October 2022. The exam will be held for all the applicants on 29th January 2023. That’s why every applicant after completing the registration for the Tamil Nadu Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 must prepare for the exam. If any update on the recruitment, Recruitment India will post an update here.
TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Examination|
|Post Names||Assistant Statistical Investigator, Computor, Statistical Compiler Posts|
|Number Of Posts||217 Posts|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu|
|Start and Last Date of Registration & Fee Payment||15th September 2022 to 14th October 2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 19th to 21st October 2022|
|Exam Date||29th January 2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Notification 2022
As there are 217 Posts, most of the candidates will tend to apply for the Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Notification 2022. That’s why aspirants are suggested to apply fastly for not having any server issues at the registration time. We already intimated the registration process here on this page. If any candidates are not aware of the registration please follow them and apply. If candidates want to apply for more than one post, they can consult TNPSC or simply read the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Notification 2022 once and then apply. Otherwise, the candidate has to be absent from any one of the post exams.
As TNPSC ASI Vacancy Eligibility Criteria are mentioned on this page, the candidates must first refer to all of them. If the candidate perfectly has the eligibility criteria, they must start the registration. Just have a look at the Post-Wise TN Assistant Statistical Investigator Vacancy below before the registration. If anyone finds that without qualifying and if applied, their Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Application will be rejected. Those who will clear the Test will be given posting in the respective field at any location in Tamil Nadu.
The applicants who are going to apply for the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Invesgitaor Recruitment 2022 must possess the Degree as the Qualification and the post-specific qualification can be read by the candidate as follows.
- Statistical Compiler: Degree in Statistics
- Computor: A Degree in Statistics or Degree in Bio-Statistics
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: Degree in Statistics or Degree in Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Economics/ Computer Applications with Statistics as an ancillary /allied Subject Or Any degree with a post-graduate degree in Operations Research / Econometrics / Mathematical Economics.
As of 01st July 2022, the applicants who are applying to TN Assistant Statistical Investigator Recruitment 2022 have age limits in the specified range.
- ‘Others’ [i.e. Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]: Maximum 32 Years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories: No Maximum Age Limits
The applicants have to submit the OneTime Registration Fee for the TNPSC portal which is common for every candidate. Candidates other than SC/ ST/ BC/ Ex-SM, and Destitute Widow are exempted from the Payment of Exam Fee. For more details, aspirants must visit the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Notification 2022.
- One-Time Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
TNPSC will conduct the Written Test to recruit the candidates for the 217 TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Vacancy.
Scale Of Pay
Candidates who get shortlisted for the Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Recruitment 2022 will get the Salary Post-Wise as specified below.
- Statistical Compiler, Computor: Rs.19,500/- to Rs.71,900/- (Level 8)
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: Rs.20,600/- to Rs.75,900/- (Level 10)
Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Vacancy Details
- Statistical Compiler: 01 Post
- Computor: 05 Posts
- Assistant Statistical Investigator: 211 Posts
Steps to Apply For Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Recruitment @ www. tnpsc.gov.in:-
- The candidate has to visit the TNPSC official site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Then the home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Notification option near the left side of the home page.
- Open the Tamil Nadu Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Read all the details.
- Then click on Apply Online to fill out the TNPSC Assistant Statistical Investigator Application Form.
- Choose the Apply now option near the right side of the home page.
- Provide the required details like Login id Password.
- Provide the details and pay the fee if the candidate is eligible.
- Finally, take a soft copy of the TN Assistant Statistical Investigator Application for future usage.
|TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Notification 2022||Download|
|TNPSC Combined Statistical Subordinate Services Exam Application||Check Now|