Short Notice of TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 is available now. Through that notice, the TNPSC board informs the official detailed notification of TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy is going to publish @ www.tnpsc.gov.in from 13th Aug 2019. On the same date, only the TNPSC CDPO Application Form submission process can start by the applicants. The last date of the registration is 11th Sep 2019. The contenders have to attempt the TNPSC Assistant Director Exam on 16th, 17th Nov 2019.
- 1 TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 || Tamilnadu Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer Jobs
- 1.1 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy
- 1.4 TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Online Form @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 || Tamilnadu Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer Jobs
Know the TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Notification 2019 update if you want to join in any of the TNPSC Vacancy. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruitment section has advertised the employment news of hiring the Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) through short notice. By means of that intimating notice, it clears that TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 releasing on 13th Aug 2019 with a detailed notification along with the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment advertisement. The officials are working on the preparation of the official notification in which all the important points like academic qualification, application fees details, salary details, neat explanation about the procedure of the application process.
Also Check: TN Govt Jobs 2019-2020
TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Notification 2019 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer (Women Candidates Only)|
|Number Of Posts||100 Posts|
|Job Category||TNPSC Jobs|
|Notification Release date||7th Aug 2019|
|Application Start Date||13th Aug 2019|
|Application Last Date||11th Sep 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||16th, 17th Nov 2019|
- The job seekers first know the required qualifications to apply for the TNPSC CDPO, Assistant Director Vacancy.
- Degree in Nutrition/ Degree in Home Science/ Master’s Degree/ Degree with PG Diploma in the relevant discipline is the primary eligibility criteria for the candidates.
Officials mention the age limit of the applicants in the official notification of TNPSC CDPO Recruitment.
TNPSC will hire the new postulants after checking the performance in the following recruitment rounds.
- Written Exam
The count of the TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy: Update soon
- TNPSC Assistant Director Salary: According to the Salary norms.
- TNPSC CDPO Salary: As per the Salary norms.
- The competitors must submit the application fees amount. The fees details are present in the official notification.
TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Application Filling Process:
- Visit the TNPSC Recruitment page i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- In the home page, click the “Apply Online” option.
- Then the apply.tnpscexams.in page will open.
- In this page open the TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Notification 2019 Pdf.
- Observe the details like Post Wise educational qualifications, age limit factor, Salary details.
- Those who agree with all those requirements can start the registration process of TNPSC CDPO, Assistant Director Online Form.
- Fill all the details. Pay the exam fees correctly.
- Submit the form.
- Note down the login details.
TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy
TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 must be applied by all the contenders those who are in need of the jobs. The contenders, to avail the upcoming TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Vacancy job opportunity must refer to the given information. When the TNPSC Assistant Director & Child Development Project Officer Notification is updated the job aspirants must check the requirements. You can proceed to the next step of the recruitment process that is registration process only if you have the matched eligibility criteria. Therefore, initially, the competitors must come to the opinion that whether they are eligible for attending the selection process. If you have noticed the educational qualifications and age limit then you will know about the eligibility rules and regulations. Those who are waiting for a better opportunity in their career must take up the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment chance.
TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Online Form @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
Those who have gone through all the TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Notification, if you have agreed with the rules and regulations then start the registration process. During the submission of TNPSC CDPO Application, you have to be very attentive. Enter your name and other details exactly similar to their original educational mistakes. The edit option will not available for the competitors after you have forwarded the TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Online Form @ www.tnpsc.gov.in. Hence recheck, all the info typed in the online form, and when you are sure about the details then click the submit button. From 13th Aug 2019 the registration starts and 11th Sep 2019 the submission process ends. Competitors must remember that TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019 Exam is conducting on 16th, 17th Nov 2019.
Also, check >>>TNPSC CDPO Hall Ticket
Starting Date: 13th Aug 2019
Last date: 11th Sep 2019
Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Also Check: TNPSC CDPO Syllabus
The proper information regarding the TNPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2019 was illustrated by the recruitmentindia.in team. The details verified candidates can register their TNPSC Assistant Director, CDPO Application Form in online mode through our page itself.