TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has officially released the TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment Notification 2022 to fill 1089 Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-cum-Assistant Draughtsman Vacancy in Tamil Nadu. The online TNPSC Field Surveyor application will be opened on 29th July 2022 and will close on 27th August 2022. Interested & eligible candidates apply for the 1089 TNPSC Field Surveyor vacancy through the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Field Surveyor Notification 2022 was released at www.tnpsc.gov.in on 29.07.2022. The TNPSC released the Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-Cum-Draughtsman vacancies in Tamil Nadu. Here 1089 vacancies are issued by the TNPSC officials, and the mode of employment is Direct Recruitment in the Tamil Nadu Survey department. This is the best option for the job seekers to grab the Tamil Nadu Field Surveyor Job. The willing and Eligible candidates can send their Tamil Nadu Field Surveyor Application form before the last date of the TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022. For more information follow the TNPSC Official website.
TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022 Details
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-Cum-Draughtsman
|Number Of Posts
|Start Date Of Registration
|29th July 2022
|Final Date Of Registration
|27th August 2022
|Tamil Nadu Government Jobs
Tamil Nadu Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released a TN Field Supervisor Recruitment Notification 2022 to fill the 1089 vacancies of Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-cum-Draughtsman (Advt. No. 18/2022). This Recruitment is issued for the Unemployment persons, who completed the Diploma and other specifications. The applicants should utilize this opportunity. The TNPSC wants talented candidates who clear the written test. So, apply for the TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment and be prepared for the selection rounds. The selected candidates will be posted in Tamil Nadu.
Are you looking for TNPSC Government Job Notification? Listen here we shared the good news for the job seekers, the TNPSC release the 1089 Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-Cum-Draughtsman vacancies to recruit interested and eligible candidates. For those who are actively waiting for the employment news, the TNPSC issued the huge vacancies for the Field Surveyor post. Applicants don’t waste time, full fill your dreams to get placed as TNPSC Field Surveyor Vacancy. Applicants, please visit the TNPSC website to apply for the www.tnpsc.gov.in Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022. Those who have knowledge of the Tamil language go for it the Field Surveyor posts. The TNPSC Field Surveyor Notification 2022 has been uploaded to the official website. The candidates fill up the application form along with complete details.
Candidates must have the educational qualification as on 29.07.2022 to register for the TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022. The educational qualification details are given below.
- Field Surveyor, Draftsman: A Diploma in Civil Engineering/ National Trade Certificate in the trade of Draftsman (Civil)/ A Certificate in Army Trade Draftsman (field) issued by Madras
- Surveyor-Cum-Draughtsman: A pass in the Draughtsman ship (Civil) or A certificate in Army Trade Draughtsman (Field) or A certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) or The National Trade Certificate of Draftsman (Civil) Trade or Surveyor Trade or Must possess a Diploma in Civil Engineering
The age limit for the TNPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022 is given below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 32 years as on 01.07.2022.
- Maximum age limit: 37 years as on 01.07.2022.
- The selection process for this TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment 2022 will be made by conducting the Written examination (Objective Type) OMR Method.
- The selection process will be based on the maximum marks obtained by the candidates in the written examination.
Pay Scale Details
- As per level -8, the TNPSC Field Surveyor pay scale is Rs.19,500/- to Rs.71,900/-.
The applicants to register for the TNPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2022 must pay the fee specified below through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- For One Time Registration Process candidates must pay the Rs.150/-
- For Examination, candidates must pay the Rs.100/-
TNPSC Field Surveyor Vacancy Details
The below table provides the information for the recruitment
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies
How to Fill TNPSC Field Surveyor Application @ www.tnpsc.gov.in?
- Go to the official website of the TNPSC @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Now click Notification.
- Applicants are advised to choose the language English.
- Download the TNPSC Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Surveyor-Cum-Draughtsman Recruitment Notification 2022.
- Read the instructions, and guidelines mentioned in the notification.
- Then click the Apply Online.
- Candidates are advised to submit their details to get one-time registration.
- Then fill in the details asked in the form.
- Pay the application & Examination fee.
- Check the details carefully before you submit the application form.
- Now click the submit button.
- Take a Print out of the TNPSC Field Surveyor Application form 2022.
|Official TNPSC Field Surveyor Recruitment Notification 2022
|TNPSC Field Surveyor Online Application