TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification was published to recruit the Civil Judge posts, the Tamilnadu Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 with Civil Judge Vacancies has added at www.tnpsc.gov.in and inviting online eligible candidates to fill up their Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application Form for taking the active participation in the TNPSC Civil Judge selection process. The starting and the ending Date all will be described here.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- 1 TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For this TN Civil Judge Notification 2019
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Notification Details
- 1.4 TNPSC CJ Apply Online Links
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 is posted here for the interested Candidates those who are looking to place in the Tamil Nadu State. Well coming to the TN Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 is giving the details regarding various Civil Judge Posts in Tamil Nadu State. Judicial Service under the qualification of Degree in Law with suitable experience. TN Civil Judge Application forms registrations will be held under the infection of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Board. Check out Tamil Nadu Civil Judge vacancies Details clearly with an idea and awareness after getting a clarity.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Details
|TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2019|
|Name of The Organisation||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission – TNPSC|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge Posts in Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service|
|Application Start Date||Update soon|
|Application Last Date||Update Soon|
|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service, Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria For this TN Civil Judge Notification 2019
- For Fresh Law Graduates – Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law. For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Degree in Law
- For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: 25 years to 40 years
- For Fresh Law Graduates -22 years to 27 years
- On the basis of Written Examination
- Registration Fee – 150 rs
- Examination fee – 500 rs
- For SC/ ST other – no fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or it can be paid offline at State Bank of India / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Steps To Fill up the Online TNPSC Civil Judge Application Form 2019
- Visit the official website for @ www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the link Check www.tnpsc.gov.in Civil Judge Recruitment 2019.
- Enter the required details on the TNPSC Civil Judge application form.
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the TNPSC Civil Judge Job Vacancy
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Notification Details
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Recruitment Process with the complete selection Process is provided now for the Candidates. Tamilnadu Public Service Commission has been published latest employment career TNPSC Civil Judge notification for the various Civil Judge posts. So all the candidates can search for the many opportunities in the Tamilnadu jobs So it is a great chance to the candidates. They are looking for the fresh and dynamic candidates to fill the empty TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy in the Tamilnadu State. Through online only you can apply for the Civil Judge jobs. The candidates can Apply for the jobs through online mode only. The TNPSC Civil Judge application form is accessible from the starting Date and then ended to the last Date The advertisement is released on the official page on www.tnpsc.gov.in. We Suggest the candidates can grab this chance. Now read out the complete Tamil Nadu Civil Judge notification and then process for the further step of getting the Job.
TNPSC CJ Apply Online Links
TNPSC Civil Judge Jobs description is provided here like the TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy count and all the Details. Without any corrections, candidates should fill the TNPSC Civil Judge application form. This is the right opportunity for job aspirants. In the online format only they will accept the application forms. Here the clear procedure of the application form is provided for you along with the TNPSC CJ Apply Online Links. So if you did not know how to apply the Tamil Nadu CJ recruitment 2019 you can simply follow the provided steps. The selected candidates will receive all the benefits and TNPSC Civil Judge Pay Scale as per the Organization standards. refer the complete article to get the extra information regarding the TNPSC CJ Recruitment 2019. We have updated the latest examination TNPSC Civil Judge syllabus
Important Links& Dates For the TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2019
Application Start Date>>Update Soon
Application End Date>>>Update Soon
Official Website>> www.tnpsc.gov.in
TNPSC Civil Judge Online Application Form Is given for the Candidates who are going to enroll their names in the application process. Eligible candidates can click on the direct TNPSC Civil Judge application link to enroll the valid details in the application form. If corrections have occurred in the application form you may lose the chance. The applicants will undergo the TN CJ recruitment rounds. To view the official site you can get more information. The qualified candidates for the initial rounds will move on to the next selection stages. To score the maximum marks in the written examination candidates have to prepare well for the exams by gathering the stuff of previous papers etc. So do not go away from this page. If you stick to this page Recruitmentindia.in you can get fresh and the latest updates about the TNPSC Civil Judge Admit Card & TNPSC Civil JudgeResult Immediately. So keep staying on our page.