TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 notice is the new notification from the TNPSC board. Totally, 26 Research Assistant Posts in the Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry department will be filled by talented ones. Know the TNPSC Research Assistant requirements first. Then at the www.tnpsc.gov.in page, complete the registration and submission of TNPSC Research Assistant Online Application from 30th April to 29th May 2019.
TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1 TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy
- 1.4 www.tnpsc.gov.in Research Assistant Online Form
The opportunity of getting the Tamilnadu Government department job has come in the form of TNPSC Research Assistant Notification 2019 of 26 Vacancy. The department in which the recruitment process is happening is Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet, in the Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service. It is the choice of the applicants to prefer this TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 or not. The willing candidates to grab this TN State Govt job, then they should go for the eligibility criteria first. Yes, to proceed to the registration process the competitor should match with the eligibility criteria of the educational qualifications and age limit.
Also, check >>>>TNPSC Research Assistant Hall Ticket
TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Job Name||Research Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Vacancy|
|Job category||TN State Govt Job|
|Starting date of Application||30th April 2019|
|Ending Date of Application||29th May 2019|
|Fees Payment Last Date||31st May 2019|
|Exam Date||30th June 2019|
Academic qualification to the posts of TNPSC Research Assistant is
(a) M.V.Sc., (Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology, Dairy Microbiology, and Animal Biotechnology); and
(b) Must have passed Tamil as one of the languages in Higher Secondary Public Examination or its equivalent
Satisfying Age limit criteria is an important eligibility criterion.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
Check the TNPS Research Assistant Selection process to prepare.
- Written Examination
- Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Scale Of Pay:
TNPSC gives the salary as per the salary norms. So the selected candidates will get a good salary package.
TNPSC Research Assistant Salary is Rs.55500 – 175700
The TN Research Assistant Notification 2019 is released for 26 vacancies.
- For Unreserved Candidates, the application fees details are Rs.150 (Registration Fee) + Rs.200 (Examination Fee)
- SC/ST/BC/Ex-Servicemen have the exemption of examination fees. So they have to pay only Rs.150 (Registration Fee).
Detailed TNPSC Research Assistant Application Process:
- First of all, go to the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) page @www.tnpsc.gov.in
- Next Click the Apply Online Button.
- The tnpscexams.in page will open.
- Then check the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification to know your eligibility for application filling.
- In the Notification, examine the educational qualifications, age limit, salary details, and vacancy info.
- If you are okay with all, complete the TNPSC One Time Registration (OTR).
- Then using the TNPSC OTR registration details login into the Tamilnadu Research Assistant Application Form.
- Enter all the correct details, upload educational certificates, photo and signature.
- Before paying the application fees to recheck all the given details. Once paid application fees will not be refunded again.
- Finally, click the Submit button. After final submission, there will no edit application form option.
- Take the print out the application form pdf.
TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) by means official advertisement of TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 neatly explained the requirements. Here the TNPSC Research Assistant Requirements means the eligibility criteria. The postulant should possess certain qualifications and conditions to get any job. Similarly now for participating in the 26 TNPSC Research Assistant Vacancy hiring process, you must have the officials said requirements and then do the submission of the application process in the correct manner. The chance of sending the online application form till the date of 29th May 2019. Application accepted individuals have to attend the 1st stage of TNPSC Research Assistant Selection Process on 30th June 2019. The written test is scheduled already. Merit score secured applicants will have to attend the interview round. Check TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2019 pdf in our site only.
www.tnpsc.gov.in Research Assistant Online Form
TNPSC Research Assistant Application Dates are from 30th April to 29th May 2019. In the meantime of these two dates only, Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC) is ready to accept your application forms. Immediately the www.tnpsc.gov.in Research Assistant Online Form will be disabled after 29th May 2019. One more day is given for the Fees Payment dates. i.e. 30th May 2019 is the last date for application fees. Don’t delay the process of registration until the end dates of the application forms. Server issues will arise in the closing dates. Hence end up the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019 Registration process in the initial days only. Follow the step by step procedure of the application form explained here.
Also, check >>>>TNPSC Research Assistant Previous Papers
Starting date of Application: 30th April 2019
Ending Date of Application: 29th May 19
Exam Date: 30th June 2019
TNPSC Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
For the 26 Research Assistant Vacancy in Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service department, TNPSC has published the TNPSC Research Assistant Recruitment 2019. It has invited the eligibility matched contenders for application submission from 30th April to 29th May 2019.