Paper 1 and 2 TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023, Exam Pattern in Tamil and English languages are declared by TNPSC at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Those who are preparing for the written test must require complete knowledge of all the topics of the TN Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 to answer the questions perfectly. TNPSC will give sufficient time for applicants to prepare for the test. So, use the time and learn all the Syllabus one by one till the exam. Revise the TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus as many times as possible till the candidates get good knowledge.
TNPSC will recruit candidates who attained above the qualifying marks. So, all should practice the topics of the Tamilnadu Road Inspector Syllabus thoroughly. Collect important materials and push up the preparation. Add Question Papers to the
TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Road Inspector|
|Number Of Posts||761|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test|
TNPSC Road Inspector Exam Pattern 2023
|Papers||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration||Minimum Qualifying|
Marks for Selection
|Paper 1||Draughtsman (Civil)||200||300||3 Hours||135 For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs|
BCMs and 180 for Others
|Paper 2||Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std.)||100||150 (Minimum|
marks are 60. Marks secured will not be taken into account for ranking)
|General studies (ITI standard) – 75 Questions, Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (SSLC Standard) – 100 Questions||100||150|
- Paper 1 consists of Technical Subject in which 200 questions are asked for 300 marks.
- Part A of Paper 2 that is the Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std.) contains 100 questions. Marks on the test is 150. The minimum qualifying marks are 60. Marks secured will not be taken into account for the ranking.
- Part B of Paper 2 contains General Studies which contains 100 questions for 150 Marks.
- Paper 1 duration is 3 hours and Paper 2 duration is 3 Hours.
- The exam type is Objective and the Qualifying marks are 135 For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs BC(OBCM)s & BCMs and 180 for Others.
|Download TNPSC Road Inspector Syllabus 2023||Check Now|