Collect the latest TNSET Syllabus 2020 to start the preparation of the Tamil Nadu SET Exam 2020. So eligible candidates who match with the eligibility criteria should download Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2020 and prepare well by using this provided material. In Tamil Nadu state, to grab the job of Assistant Professor they should qualify in TNSET Exam. TNSET Exam 2020 Syllabus is very important to get the job opportunity as an Assistant Professor. You can also get the Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern on this www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in for reference purposes. So before the start, the preparation should check the TNSET Exam Pattern 2020.
- 1 TNSET Syllabus 2020
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2020 Details
- 1.2 Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern
- 1.3 TN SET Exam Syllabus
- 1.4 Frequently Asked Questions
TNSET Syllabus 2020
Candidates, do you want to appear for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test 2020, then you should start your preparation with the Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2020. Download the syllabus for the preparation purpose. Most of the applied candidates search for the relevant syllabus in many portals. Given the applicant’s preparation, the officials issue the TNSET Syllabus 2020 in their recommended portal i.e. www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in, to make the applicant’s preparation easily. So candidates without missing catch this provided TN SET Exam Syllabus and give the best performance to gain more marks.
Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2020 Details
|Name of The University||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test|
TNSET Exam Pattern:
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 Q’s||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 Q’s||2½ Hours|
Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus
TNSET Syllabus Paper-1:
General and Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- People & Environment.
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration.
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis.
- Development & Planning.
- Indian Economy.
- International Economics.
- Public Finance.
- Statistical Methods.
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- Monetary Approach & Adjustment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Accelerator & Investment.
- RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Tamil Nadu SET Paper 2 Syllabus:
Political Science (Paper-II):
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government & Policies.
- Political Theory & Thought.
- International Relations.
Political Science (Paper-III):
- Power & Authority.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Political Socialization & Culture.
- Bureaucracy & Challenges of development.
- End of Cold War, etc.
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Human Abilities.
- Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Memory & Forgetting.
- Motivation & Emotion.
- Neurophysiology of Learning.
- Existential & Humanistic Theories.
- Signal Detection.
- Research Designs.
- Models of memory.
- Creative thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Sociological Theory.
- Sociological Methodology.
- The Sociological concepts.
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism.
- Current Debates.
- Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- Structuration & Post-Modernism.
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History.
- Modern Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- National Movement & Post Independent India.
- Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- Economic & Social Policies.
- Socio-economic & cultural life under Mughals.
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Psychological Foundations of Education.
- The process of Growth & Development.
- Qualitative Research.
- Western Schools of Philosophy.
- Intelligence Theories & Measurement.
- Concept & Principles of guidance and counseling.
- Personality and its types.
- Universalization of Elementary Education, etc.
- Augustan Age.
- Contemporary Period.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory.
- History of English language,
- British Literature from Chaucer to present-day.etc.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- Vedic Literature.
- Sanskrit Literature.
- Brahmans &Aranyakas.
- Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation.
- Prose, etc.
- Authors & Books.
- History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Dramas, etc.
- Legal Theory.
- Family Law.
- Law of Contracts.
- Labour Law.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Public International Law.
TNSET Paper 3 Syllabus:
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Company Law.
- Offenses against property
- Essential Features of the Indian Constitution.
- Role of the election commission in the democratic process.
- Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III):
- Role of media in society.
- Types of communication.
- Professional organizations in media.
- Communication & Journalism.
- History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III):
- Population Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Geographic Thought.
- Settlement Geography.
- Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II):
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Current Trends & Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Relational Database Design & SQL.
- Operating Systems.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Data & File Structures.
- System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III):
- Combinational circuit design.
- Programming Languages Concepts.
- Analog & Digital Transmission.
- Software Development Models, etc.
Commerce (Paper-II & III):
- Financial & Management Accounting.
- Business Environment.
- Financial Management.
- International Business.
- Statistics & Data Processing.
- Banking & Financial Institution.
- Income Tax Law & Planning.
Social Work (Paper-II & III):
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work.
- Theories of Social change & Disorganization.
- Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms.
- Social Work Education.
- Principles & Objectives of Community Organization.
- Evaluation of the Social Work Profession.
- The process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III):
- Nutrition Science.
- Food Science.
- Non-formal & Extension Education.
- Human Development.
- Resource Management.
- Institutional Management.
- Resource Management.
- Developmental & Educational Communication.
- Methods of Research, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III):
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductor.
- PN Junction.
- Principles of Amplitude.
- Maxwell’s equations.
- Logic Families, flip flops, converters.
- Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems.
- Addressing modes.
- Optical sources.
- Transduces, etc.
Management (Paper-II & III):
- Managerial Economics.
- Cost-output relations.
- Motivation Concepts.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Role & Scope of production management.
- Probability Theory.
- Valuation Concepts & Securities.
- Marketing Environment & Environment scanning.
- Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III):
- Common flora and fauna in India.
- Environmental Geosciences.
- Water Chemistry.
- Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science.
- Ecosystem, etc.
How to download TNSET Syllabus 2020?
- Lets TN SET Official website i.e.www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in
- Then click TNSET 2020 option.
- Download the Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus 2020 Pdf.
- Check the exam topics to be read for the exam.
- Follow that exam topic.
Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern
Coming to this TNSET Exam Pattern 2020, this exam consists of 3 papers and this test marks and questions depend on the paper level. As per the syllabus, we have updated the Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern on this page. Once refer it, because all the details are mentioned in test pattern like how many marks consist of each paper. All 3 papers topics and subtopics are issued in the TNSET Syllabus in the pdf format. Some candidates eagerly download the syllabus, this syllabus has to be followed by the candidate in the preparation time.
TN SET Exam Syllabus
Generally, TNSET Exam organizes by the University of Mother Teresa Women’s. The exam section officials publish the TN State Eligibility Test Syllabus 2020 to inform the exam topics for the contenders. Candidates who take this syllabus and prepare hard by using this material without leaving any topic and subtopic, those get the chance to gain the highest marks in the TNSET Exam. So without delay save the TN SET Exam Syllabus and start your preparation session as soon as possible.
To download TNSET Syllabus 2020: Click Here
Candidates who have the requirements to download Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus can visit this page. Because we updated the latest syllabus on this page. You should come to our page and easily collect the study material. From this page within one click, you can get the TNSET Exam 2020 Syllabus. Candidates can secure the qualified status in the exam if they fully depend on the TNSET Syllabus 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to download TNSET Syllabus 2020?
The required guidelines to download the syllabus are available at recruitmentindia.in.
Where can I Find All subjects TN SET Exam Syllabus 2020?
Open our recruitmentindia.in and can notice the TNSET Syllabus of all subjects.
Where can I check TNSET 2020 Updates?
On the official page www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in, candidates can check the Tamil Nadu SET updates.
Suggest the online portal to download TN SET Previous Paper?
The recommended portal for the previous papers is recruitmentindia.in.