Collect the important study material of TNSET Syllabus 2018. The department of Tamil Nadu State Government issues the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus in the order of Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal. So eligible candidates should take it and prepare well by using this provided material.
TNSET 2018 Syllabus is very important to get the job opportunity as an Assistant Professor. You can also get the Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern in this page for the reference purpose. So in before the starting of the preparation should check the test pattern and relevant syllabus.
TNSET Syllabus 2018
Are you applied for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test in previous days and you can also ants to start your preparation along with the best study material. Download the TNSET 2018 Syllabus for the predation purpose. Most of the applied candidates search for the relevant syllabus in many portals. As per the cause, the officials issue the Tamil Nadu SET Syllabus in their recommended portal, to make the applicants preparation in an easy way. So candidates without missing catch this provided TNSET Syllabus material and give the best performance in your own way.
Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus
This TNSET written test is held by the University of Mother Teresa Women’s. In the order of the university the Tamil Nadu State Government RTNSET officials publish the TN State Eligibility Test Syllabus. Candidates who take this syllabus and prepare hard by using this material without leaving any topic and subtopic, those ones get the chance to gain the highest marks in the appeared exam. So without delay save the TNSET Syllabus 2018 and start your preparation session as soon as possible. Postulates also refer to the Previous Papers in this page.
TNSET 2018 Syllabus Details
|Tamil Nadu SET 2018 Syllabus Details 2018|
|Name of The University||Mother Teresa Women’s University, Kodaikanal|
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu State Government|
|Name of The Post||Assistant Professor|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test|
|Official website||@ www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in|
Exam Pattern For TNSET 2018:
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 to be attempted||1¼ Hours|
|Second||II||100||50 Q’s||1¼ Hours|
|Third||III||150||75 Q’s||2½ Hours|
TNSET 2018 Syllabus:
TNSET Syllabus Paper-1:
General and Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension.
- Information & Communication Technology.
- People & Environment.
- Teaching & Research Aptitude.
- Data Interpretation.
- Logical Reasoning Ability.
- Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration.
- Micro & Macro Economic Analysis.
- Development & Planning.
- Indian Economy.
- International Economics.
- Public Finance.
- Statistical Methods.
- Collusive & Non-Collusive Oligopolies Theory of Demand.
- Optimum Currency Areas.
- Monetary Approach & Adjustment.
- Different approaches to the money supply.
- Accelerator & Investment.
- RBI policies, commercial & co-operative banks, etc.
Tamil Nadu SET 2018 Paper 2 Syllabus:
Political Science (Paper-II):
- Comparative Politics & Political Analysis.
- Public Administration.
- Indian Government & Policies.
- Political Theory & Thought.
- International Relations.
Political Science (Paper-III):
- Power & Authority.
- Judicial Activism.
- Political Elite.
- Political Development.
- Supreme Court.
- Political Socialization & Culture.
- Bureaucracy & Challenges of development.
- End of Cold War, etc.
- Learning Process.
- Perceptual Processes.
- Human Abilities.
- Thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Memory & Forgetting.
- Motivation & Emotion.
- Neurophysiology of Learning.
- Existential & Humanistic Theories.
- Signal Detection.
- Research Designs.
- Models of memory.
- Creative thinking & Problem-Solving.
- Cognitive strategies.
- Psychological Scaling, etc.
- Sociological Theory.
- Sociological Methodology.
- The Sociological concepts.
- Neo-functionalism & Neo-Marxism.
- Current Debates.
- Phenomenology & Ethnomethodology.
- Contemporary Issues.
- Theoretical Perspectives.
- Structuration & Post-Modernism.
- Challenges of Globalization, etc.
- Ancient Indian History.
- Modern Indian History.
- The concept, ideas, and terms.
- 4th century BC to 12th century AD Indian History.
- India from 1206 to 1526.
- Foundation of British Rule.
- National Movement & Post Independent India.
- Indus valley civilization to Mahajanapadas.
- Economic & Social Policies.
- Socio-economic & culture life under Mughals.
- The methodology of Educational Research.
- Psychological Foundations of Education.
- The process of Growth & Development.
- Qualitative Research.
- Western Schools of Philosophy.
- Intelligence Theories & Measurement.
- Concept & Principles of guidance and counselling.
- Personality and its types.
- Universalization of Elementary Education, etc.
- Augustan Age.
- Contemporary Period.
- Jacobean to Restoration Periods.
- Chaucer to Shakespeare.
- America and other non-British Literature, etc.
- Criticism & Literary Theory.
- History of English language,
- British Literature from Chaucer to present day.etc.
- Grammar & Linguistics.
- Vedic Literature.
- Sanskrit Literature.
- Brahmans &Aranyakas.
- Samhitas, Vedangas, Grammer & Schools of Vedic Interpretation.
- Prose, etc.
- Authors & Books.
- History of Tamil up to 20th century, etc.
- Dramas, etc.
- Legal Theory.
- Family Law.
- Law of Contracts.
- Labour Law.
- Constitutional Law of India.
- Public International Law.
TNSET Syllabus for Paper 3:
- Sales of Goods Act.
- Company Law.
- Offences against property
- Essential Features of Indian Constitution.
- Role of the election commission in the democratic process.
- Fundamental rights, duties, Scope & Importance of Administrative Law, etc.
Journalism & Mass Communication (Paper-II & III):
- Role of media in society.
- Types of communication.
- Professional organizations in media.
- Communication & Journalism.
- History of print & broadcast media, etc.
Geography (Paper-II & III):
- Population Geography.
- Geography of India.
- Geographic Thought.
- Settlement Geography.
- Cartography, etc.
Science & Applications (Paper-II):
- Computer Arithmetic.
- Current Trends & Technologies.
- Computer Networks.
- Computer Relational Database Design & SQL.
- Operating Systems.
- Programming in C and C++.
- Data & File Structures.
- System Software & Compilers, etc.
Computer Science & Applications (Paper-III):
- Combinational circuit design.
- Programming Languages Concepts.
- Analog & Digital Transmission.
- Software Development Models, etc.
TNSET Syllabus Paper 2 & 3:
Commerce (Paper-II & III):
- Financial & Management Accounting.
- Business Environment.
- Financial Management.
- International Business.
- Statistics & Data Processing.
- Banking & Financial Institution.
- Income Tax Law & Planning.
Social Work (Paper-II & III):
- Philosophy & Principles of Social Work.
- Theories of Social change & Disorganization.
- Human motivation & problems of Human behavior and coping mechanisms.
- Social Work Education.
- Principles & Objectives of Community Organization.
- Evaluation of Social Work Profession.
- The process, Approaches, Techniques of Social Case Work, Labor Welfare & HR management, etc.
Home Science (Paper-II & III):
- Nutrition Science.
- Food Science.
- Non-formal & Extension Education.
- Human Development.
- Resource Management.
- Institutional Management.
- Resource Management.
- Developmental & Educational Communication.
- Methods of Research, etc.
Electronic Science (Paper-II & III):
- Electronic Transport in Semiconductor.
- PN Junction.
- Principles of Amplitude.
- Maxwell’s equations.
- Logic Families, flip flops, converters.
- Norton & Maximum Power Transfer Theorems.
- Addressing modes.
- Optical sources.
- Transduces, etc.
Management (Paper-II & III):
- Managerial Economics.
- Cost-output relations.
- Motivation Concepts.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Role & Scope of production management.
- Probability Theory.
- Valuation Concepts & Securities.
- Marketing Environment & Environment scannin.
- Ethics & Management system, etc.
Earth, Atmosphere, Ocean & Planetary Sciences (Paper-II & III):
- Common flora and fauna in India.
- Environmental Geosciences.
- Water Chemistry.
- Definition, principles, and scope of environmental science.
- Ecosystem, etc.
Tamil Nadu SET Exam Pattern
Coming to this TNSET test model, this exam consists of 3 papers and this test marks and questions depend on the paper level. As per your awareness point of view, we can update the TNSET Exam Pattern at this page. Once refer it, because of all the details are mentioned in test pattern like how many marks consists of each paper. All 3 papers topics and subtopics are issued in the TNSET 2018 Syllabus on the pdf format. Some candidates eagerly download the TNSET Syllabus but they can be used in the preparation time. That is the wrong thing, as per the cause you have not get in qualified marks.
TNSET Assistant Professor Syllabus
Candidates who have no chance to refer many sites for the Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test Syllabus, because we can update the latest syllabus in this page. You should come to our page and collect the study material in an easy way. Within one click you can get the TNSET Assistant Professor Syllabus. Postulates, you have no doubt this is the suitable material for these posts written test purpose or not. Because we can take the study material in the order of the Tamil Nadu State Government. So, without doubt, catch it.