TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 – Apply For 615 Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Vacancy @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in: TNUSRB notified all the job seekers of Tamil Nadu about the Tamil Nadu Police SI Recruitment 2023 for 615 Sub Inspector (Taluk, Armed Reserve, TSP) Posts on 05.05.2023. With Advt. No: 01/2023, the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 is published at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in. The TNUSRB SI Online Application link will be active from 01st to 30th June 2023. For the applicants, this TN Police SI Notification 2023 will be used as a detailed advertisement to know every piece of information. Applicants should notice every minor point that is given in the official TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023 Notification.
05.05.2023 அன்று 615 சப் இன்ஸ்பெக்டர் (தாலுகா, ஆயுத இருப்பு, TSP) பதவிகளுக்கான TNUSRB SI அறிவிப்பு 2023 குறித்து தமிழ்நாட்டின் அனைத்து வேலை தேடுபவர்களுக்கும் TNUSRB அறிவித்தது. Advt உடன் எண்: 01/2023, இது www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in இல் வெளியிடப்பட்டுள்ளது. TNUSRB SI ஆன்லைன் விண்ணப்ப இணைப்பு 01 முதல் 30 ஜூன் 2023 வரை செயல்பாட்டில் இருக்கும்.
Therefore, all the willing ones must and should submit the Tamil Nadu Police SI Application Form within the due dates only. Other than the Online TNUSRB Sub Inspector Application, in no other modes, TNUSRB will accept the applications from candidates. Applicants can also check Post-Wise TNUSRB Sub Inspector Vacancies and then apply on or before 30.06.2023. Both the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023, Brouchure and Application links are mentioned on this page by Recruitment India.
TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 Details
|Name Of The Board||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Names||Sub Inspector (Taluk, Armed Reserve, TSP)|
|Number Of Posts||615|
|Category||Tamil Nadu State Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Advertisement Date||05th May 2023|
|Application Form Starting Date||01st June 2023|
|Application Form Ending Date||30th June 2023|
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023
To enrol for this TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023, candidates have to know about the educational qualifications first and later other remaining conditions like age limit, physical standards, and application fees amount to be forwarded. There are age relaxations for the specified category. So, the eligible candidates must think to apply for these 615 Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Vacancies in a planned manner. Like, start with verifying the details of TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment 2023.
Later, if the applicants are sure enough about their eligibility for the TN Police SI Notification 2023, then immediately open the Tamil Nadu Police SI Application Form to apply for the post. Better do the TNUSRB SI Application filling process during the initial dates of the application form. Because server issues may appear at the ending dates. There is no chance to edit the application once it’s submitted as per the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023. So, be careful while doing the registration.
As per the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023, the candidates must require Bachelor’s Degree. candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degrees through Open Universities are not eligible.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in 10+2+3/4/5 pattern or 10+3+2/3 pattern in case of Diploma courses. However, candidates who have obtained Bachelor’s degree through Open Universities without going through the above pattern will not be eligible for TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2023.
The minimum and the maximum age limit to apply for the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Notification 2023 is 20 to 30 years as of 07.07.2023.
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
- Maximum Age for (BC), Backward Class [Muslim] [BC (M)], MBC/DNC is 32 Years, (SC), SC(A), ST and
Transgender is 35 Years, Destitute Widow is 37, Ex-Serviceman and Candidates applying for 20% departmental quota are 47 Years.
The applied candidates for this TN Police SI Notification 2023 should involve in the following selection rounds.
- Written Examination
- Certificate Verification and Physical Test
- Viva Voce
- Special Marks
The examination fee should be paid by the aspirants at the time of submitting the Tamil Nadu Police SI Application Form through Online Modes. The fee once paid will not be refunded as per the TNUSRB Sub Inspector Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Examination Fees: Rs.500 should be paid by all the candidates.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 1000/- If the Police Departmental candidate applies for both open quota and departmental quota.
TNUSRB Sub Inspector Vacancy Details
The post-wise 615 Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector Vacancy details are as follows,
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk): 364+2 (Backlog)
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (AR): 141+4 (Backlog)
- Sub-Inspectors of Police (TSP): 110
The Salary Range for these TNUSRB SI Posts is Rs.36,900/ – to Rs.1,16,600/-
- TNUSRB SI Pay Scale: Rs.36,900/ – to Rs.1,16,600/-
How to Submit TNUSRB SI Application Form @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in?
- Open the official website link www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- On the Homepage find the TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 with Advt. No: 01/2023 for Taluk, AR, and TSP.
- Open the Notification and Brouchure.
- Refer to the advertisement once.
- If eligible, then click on the apply link option.
- Enter the necessary details, upload the requested documents and pay the application fee.
- Then submit the TNUSB Sub Inspector Application Form on or before the last date.
|TNUSRB Sub Inspector Notification 2023||Click Here || Brouchure|
|TNUSRB Sub Inspector Online Application||Click Here (Available from 01st June 2023)|
1 thought on “TNUSRB SI Notification 2023 – Apply Online For 615 TNUSRB Sub-Inspector (Taluk, AR, TSP) Vacancies @ www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in”
IS BE MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ELIGIBLE FOR SI FINGER PRINT REQUIREMENT?