TS ICET Online Application 2020 unleashed by the Telangana State Council Of Higher Education Board. Students can observe the TS ICET Online Notice to get entrance in MBA & MCA Courses. Now, Candidates could check TS ICET Application filling guidelines. Enrol your name to get admission in PG Courses in TS Integrated Common Entrance Test 2020. The Kakatiya University shortly named as KU has been released the Telangana ICET Exam Notification under the Telangana State Council Of Higher Education Board. The very first step is to know the ICET Application 2020 details which will conduct in Telangana State. The Online link released on 9th March 2020. Then, complete application & payment will be finished on the 10th of June 2020. It is one of the Entrance Test in Telangana State. Eligible Students apply for Telangana State ICET Notification 2020.
- 1 TS ICET Online Application 2020
- 1.1 Telangana State ICET 2020 Application Form Details
- 1.2 Eligibility For TS ICET Online Application 2020
- 1.3 TS ICET 2020 Examination Registration
- 1.4 TS ICET Online Application Form Registration Guidelines 2020
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
TS ICET Online Application 2020
TS ICET Application Form link is available on this web page. Yes!! It is the good news for all the Candidates who are much awaited to get the Admission in PG Courses such as MBA/MCA/etc.., As of now, the Telangana State has been Released the Latest Notification to get entrance in Post Graduation. So, students do you completed your minimum Graduation from the Board then, here it is the TS ICET Notification which will be issued soon by the TS Council of Higher Education Board Departments. Year After year the Telangana gives the Notification to the students to give admission for the Post Graduate Courses which are included in Telangana State only. Most of the part Students are very eager to join in this Entrance Test? Is it right, Yes!! Of course, it is the golden path for you to promote further higher Studies. Well, Participate in this Entrance Exam. Before that, you just register on TS ICET Online Application through online mode at www.tsche.ac.in.
✪ Can Also Refer>>>>TS ICET Syllabus 2020 ✪
Telangana State ICET 2020 Application Form Details
|Name of the University||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council Of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET)|
|Admission Courses||M.B.A, M.C.A|
|Job category||Entrance Exams|
|Notification date||6th March 2020|
|Starting date of Application||9th March 2020|
|Ending Date of Application||10th June 2020|
|Exam Dates||13th July 2020|
|Result Dates||July 2020|
|Counselling Dates||Aug 2020|
Eligibility For TS ICET Online Application 2020
Students who want to get admission into Two Years of Course likely in MBA Or MCA they may have at least Degree Qualification with minimum % Of marks.
There is no Age Limit to apply this TS ICET Notification 2020.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 450/-
- For Others: Rs. 650/-
Details Required To Fill TS ICET Online Application Form 2020
Go to the following steps to fill the TS ICET Online Application Form 2020
- First of all, Students must go to the official Site i.e. icet.tsche.ac.in
- Thereafter, should go to the TS ICET Notification/Fee Particulars 2020 Online application
- Readout entire Notification Instruction details before you are going to start the Filling process.
- Then after, Go to the User Guide To know some more Information
- Should pay The TS ICET Application Fee Payment To Move to filling Process
You could find the Application fee Payment Details
- In this payment process, you can pay by either Debit or Credit Card
- After completion of the Fee Payment, You would catch the Transaction ID & Payment Reference ID
- Those Credential will useful for you to Log Into the User Account
Before starting the TS ICET Online application you need to enter those Required Transaction ID & Payment Reference ID Details to log in & fill all the details as above mentioned
Students would pay the fee either in TS Online/AP Online/mee-Seva (e-Seva)
Students can carry the TS ICET Required Documents while in the payment process:
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying exam
- Candidate’s name along with Father’s name
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC
- Mobile Number
Hence, Click On the TS ICET Apply Online Button,
Complete TS ICET Application Process Be Like Following Steps:
Step~1: Personal Details as per SSC,
- Personal Details (Name, father’s name, DOB, Gender Etc)
- Identification Marks (As per SSC)
- District And State
- Aadhaar Number
Step~2: Educational Qualifications (It specifies the Qualifying Examination),
Step~3: Check out Regional Centers for TS ICET Entrance Exam
Step~4: Then, Choose Your Category (Whether you belonging to the Reserved Or Unreserved )
Step~5: Then, Select the Local Area Option (If you resides from Local Ares Or Non-Local)
Step~6: After that, You could enter the Details of SSC Roll Number/Hall Ticket number
Step~7: Choose the Non-Minority Option
Step~8: Students prefer the Special Category,
- If you belong to NCC or PH or CAP or you Maybe specified in Sports category choose the Correct category, Thereafter, you notice the option be like, Upload the Certificates if necessary
Step~9: Select the option to be the Annual Parental Income In Rupees Details
Step~10: Then After, You can choose the option of Address for Correspondance
- After Entering the Complete & Permanent /Temporary Address, you may enter the Mobile Number along with the valid Mail ID to get any alerts from the TS ICET Education Board.
- Must give the valid Mobile Number & Valid Email ID (Then only you notice if any updates are announced by the TS ICET Board)
Step~11: After that, Go to the option of Intermediate Qualification
- if you are belonging to the Maths Say Yes! Or Select No Option. Both options are available for you.
- And also, You would put a tick mark on which Area it may either Urban Or Rural you completed your Degree & Intermediate, If you completed in Rural mark it, Or Urban choose the correct option
Step~12: Upload the Photo & Signature
Photo Size must be less than 30 KB
Signature Size must be less than 15 KB
Step~13: After, that,
After completion of the filling process, You may enter to upload the Documents likely
- Marks Lists (If necessary)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST) if needed
- Income certificate of parents
- Study or resident certificate for local proof.
Then, finally, submit the Application form & Take out the Hard Copy before leaving the Page. Take this as a reference to get the clarification
<<< Also Check: TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020
TS ICET 2020 Examination Registration
If the Students want to get the Admission to need to register for the TS ICET Notification. In this, the overall process, we are helping by giving the TS Integrated Common Entrance Test Notification online application link which is directly available on this site. By using the below links you just landed in the Application form which will be released by the TS Board Education Board Authorities. Now, onwards, you go through the protocols, how to fill Telangana ICET Application Form 2020 & submit the form using the step by step procedure we included clearly in this main article. We thought that this page will helpful for you at the time of Registration. TS ICET 2020 Application Form must be submitted within the due date. Follow the simplified pattern from the First Step to final Step you just verify all the important & necessary information.
TS ICET Online Application Form Registration Guidelines 2020
We elaborate all the kind of TS ICET Application guidelines to complete your enrolling in an easy pattern, Kindly find the Important Dates, which are clearly mentioned here on this page. Just the Telangana State gives an advertisement & Important Dates to the Willing & Eligibility Students on their main portal in a few days. Thus, Scrutinise the dates to keep in mind. We the @ RecruitmentIndia Team provide you with the TS ICET Notification Important Dates, And also the Clear steps how to fill the TS ICET Online Application Form. So, Interested & Our followers refer to this site to get the up to the minute of information regarding ICET Notification. hereafter you need to know the complete www.tsche.ac.in ICET Application Filling Process.
TS ICET Online Application Form 2020: Click Here
TS ICET 2020 Schedule: Click Here
The Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Exam i.e, TS ICET Notification applied one can choose the Syllabus to get well Preparation. On this page, all the Participated Students would get the Previous papers which are the last 5 Years of TS ICET Exam. Those whatever the facilities we were uploaded on this page kindly use those required ones. So, one must get the overall Details like TS ICET Exam Date, Result date, Admit Card Starting Downloading Date along with the TS ICET Admit Card main link. So, you can also add to make this page as a favourite in your System or laptop. In this below section, you can find the total TS ICET Application with Eligibility, Payment details & also the Important TS ICET 2020 Counselling Dates. Also, the exam dates are officially out now.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Fill TS ICET Application Form 2020?
We have mentioned the step by step process in a detailed manner @ recruitmentindia.in.
What Is The Telangana State ICET Exam Date 2020?
Telangana ICET Exam Date is 13th July 2020.
When Will The TS ICET Notification 2020 Releases?
The TS ICET 2020 Notification has released on 6th March 2020.