Osmania University will issue the TS PGECET 2020 Notification along with the Telangana PGECET Exam Online application form. As per the Telangana PGECET Notification 2020, the TS Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test Online link will open from 12th March 2020. So, all you need to register to get the admission in the following PG Courses before the last date. The TSCHE PGECET Entrance Test 2020 will be conducted by the Osmania University from 1st to 3rd July 2020. Here, we give the simple steps of how to fill the TS PGECET Application form in a clear way on or before the last date.
TS PGECET Application Form 2020
- 1 TS PGECET Application Form 2020
- 1.1 Details Of Telangana PGECET Online Form 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility to fill TS PGECET Online Application
- 1.3 Detailed Telangana PGECET 2020 Application Form Submission
- 1.4 Telangana PGECET 2020 Online Form
- 1.5 TSCHE PGECET Exam Registration Process
- 1.6 Frequently Asked Questions
Check the link of Telangana PGECET Online form 2020 at the www.tsche.ac.in. Dear Candidates, are you applying for the TS PGECET 2020 to get admission in PG Courses. Well, in this page you can check the TS PGECET Application Form how to fill the form in the step by step procedure. So, every participant has to know the complete procedure on how to do the TS PGECET Registration 2020 step by step. So, for the convenience of the aspirants, we are presenting you with the simple ways of uploading the documents along with the payment online or through challan. So, you should follow this site to get all the information about the TS PGECET Online application along with the Notification fine points.
Details Of Telangana PGECET Online Form 2020
|Name Of The University||Osmania University Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Entrance Exam|| Telangana State Post-graduate Engineering|
Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) 2020
|Admission Courses Offered|| M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch.|
/ Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.), Full-Time courses
|Category||Entrance Exams Application Form|
|Notification Releasing on||4th March 2020|
|Application Start Date||12th March 2020|
|Application Last Date||31st May 2020|
|Admit Card Date||June 2020|
|Exam Date||1st to 3rd July 2020.|
|Final Results Status||July 2020|
|Counselling Dates||July 2020|
|Seat Allotment Dates||August 2020|
Eligibility to fill TS PGECET Online Application
- Must have the qualification Bachelor’s Degree or graduation degree or equivalent with at least having 45 % To 50 % of marks
- The candidate who belongs to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh and Should satisfy the local/non-local status.
Minimum have the 21 Years of age
- General/OBC: Rs.1000
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.500
Detailed Telangana PGECET 2020 Application Form Submission
Step ~1: Payment Proces –
- In the Payment process, You just Go to the Official Site, Then, Click On the Payment Mode Button,
- Through Online Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card/Net banking/UPI
- you should pay the Fee as per your Category
- For Unreserved One Have to Pay Rs. 1000/-
- For Reserved One have to pay Fee Payment Rs. 500/-(Remember there is no other extra payment until the last date of the Payment Application form)
- Keep the Transaction Number for the future use
Step~2: TS PGECET Application Filling Process
- Likely, the Degree Qualifications, Students Personal Details,
- Annual Parental Income In Rupees Details
- Category (Whether you belonging to the Reserved Or Unreserved )
- Upload the Photo & Signature
- Photo Size must be size less than 40kb & Signature Size must be less than 30 KB
- Select the Regional Centers
Step ~3: After completion of the filling process, Upload the Documents if necessary
- Marks Lists (If necessary)
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST) if needed
- Income certificate of parents
- Study or resident certificate for local proof.
Telangana PGECET 2020 Online Form
So, here we want to discuss with you the Filling process of the TS PGECET Application Form 2020. Follow the given Steps to complete your Application process clearly without getting any mistakes. It is the main thing in the overall process of PGECET. If anything wrongly uploaded in the TSCHE TGECET 2020 Online Form, then your application may be canceled. So, be aware of all the particulars while filling the form. In this article, we are giving the Each & every minute points likely, the Image format with size & the Sign Size. So, while uploading the Relative Documents maintain the Sizes each have particular sizes. Before you start filling the Telangana PGECET 2020 Online Form, you must Finish the Payment. During the payment process, you could get the Transaction ID number Or Some user Log in Number, By using the Login only you could open your Registration form.
TSCHE PGECET Exam Registration Process
Our RecruitmentIndia page will help you by providing the TS PGECET Apply Online link for the Candidates who want to do the registration for the PG Courses Entrance Exam. So, in Todays, to get entrance in the Post Graduation Courses, candidates need to qualify in the PG Entrance test. So, to get the opportunity of attending the exam the competitors must submit the Telangana PGECET Online Form 2020 on or before the last date. Dear one, without completing the application submission you can not eligible to write the exam. So, follow the given steps at our page and successfully finish the TSCHE PGECET Exam Registration Process as per the dates.
Download TS PGECET 2020 Notification >>>Click Here
TS PGECET Online Application Form>>>Click Here
TS PGECET 2020 Important Dates
|Events Schedule||Important Dates|
|TS PGECET 2020 Notification Release Date||March 2020|
|TS PGECET Online Application Form Starting Date||March 2020|
|Last Date for Online Application Form Submission||April 2020|
|TS PGECET 2020 Hall Ticket Release date||May 2020|
|TS PGECET Exam Date 2020||28th May 2020 to 31st May 2020|
|TS PGECET Answer Key Publishing Date||June 2020|
|TS PGECET Result Date 2020||June 2020|
|Counseling Dates||July 2020|
|Seat Allotment||July/Aug 2020|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the TS PGECET 2020 Notice releases?
The issuing of Telangana PGECET Notification 2020 will be done in March 2020.
What is the Telangana PGECET Application Last Date?
The TS PGECET Online Form registration the last date will be in March/ April 2020.
How to prepare for the TS PGECET Exam 2020?
Get the latest TSCHE PGECET Syllabus 2020 from our recruitmentindia.in and know the preparation tips by clicking here.