TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 released by the Organization of Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana (TSNPDCL). Aspirants, download the Telangana SNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern and relevant post wise subject wise Telangana SNPDCL JAO Syllabus on the official site @ www.tsnpdcl.in. This TSNPDCL JAO Exam pattern and Syllabus Pdf links are provided on this page, according to the TSNPDCL board.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 | www.tsnpdcl.in Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern PDF
The TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 PDF available here for the free download. Check the Telangana SNPDCL JAO Syllabus and Exam Pattern on this page. From this article, you can get the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 Pdf downloading links and best preparation study material. So follow this article completely and gain valuable information in the exam point of view. If you need further data about this TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019, refer our web page @ www.recruitmentindia.in regularly. Remember candidates without knowing the details regarding this TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern 2019 candidates need not well prepared for this examination.
Details Of Telangana SNPDCL JAO Exam Scheme 2019
|Name of The Organisation||Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana (TSNPDCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)|
|Total number of posts||various Posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Application Form Closing Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Official website||@ www.tsnpdcl.in|
Exam Pattern For TSNPDCL JAO
|S. No||Test type||Section||Concept names||Total Questions||Total marks||Test period|
|1||Written Exam(Multiple Choice Questions)||Section – A||Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English)||35||35||2 Hours|
|2||Cost And Management Accounting (English)||25||25|
|4||Section – B||Analytical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|8||Related to Telangana Culture & Movement|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
NOTE: No negative Marking For this Exam.
Syllabus For TSNPDCL JAO:
Accountancy & Advanced Accountancy (English):
- Accounts of non-trading concerns.
- Bills of Exchange
- Liquidation of Companies.
- Joint ventures.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Absorption and re-construction.
- Provision and Reserves and Accounting Standards in India.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Non-trading concerns.
- Final Statements of Accounts.
- Basic concepts and conventions
- Hire Purchases Installment Systems.
- Accounting process up to and including preparation of financial accounts.
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership Accounts (including admission, retirement, death and dissolution).
- Branch Accounts.
- Company Accounts
- Issues and forfeiture of Shares and Debentures
- Bonus shares and final accounts
- Redemption of debentures
- Accounting Standards
- Valuation of goodwill and shares and Ratio Analysis.
- Life Insurance Companies Bank Accounts.
- Self Balancing Ledgers, Royalties.
- Single entry.
Cost and Management Accounting:
- Unit or output costing
- Process Costing
- Standard costing and variance analysis.
- Job and contract costing
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Working Capital Management.
- Operating costing
- Ratio analysis.
- Marginal Costing
- Budgetary Control.
- Methods of Costing
- Break-Even Analysis.
- Labor costs and Overheads
- Funds flow and Cash Flow.
- Auditing Standards of India.
- Internal Check and control.
- Audit of Companies.
- Divisible Profits and
- Vouching and Verification.
- Current Affairs.
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas.
- Indian Politics.
- General Science.
- Environmental Issues.
- Indian Economy.
- Related to Telangana Culture & Movement
- Famous Days & Dates.
- Countries and Capitals.
- Indian History.
- Famous Places in India
- Famous Books & Authors.
- Indian Parliament.
- Inventions and Discoveries.
Analytical & Numerical Ability:
- Surds and Indices.
- Problems on Ages.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Height and Distance.
- Chain Rule.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Simple Interest.
- Data Interpretation.
- Boats and Streams.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Work.
- Blood Relations.
- Pipes and Cistern.
- Time and Distance.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Decimal Fraction.
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Computer Basics.
- MS Excel.
- Operating Systems.
- The hardware of the Computer.
- MS Word.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Spotting Errors.
- Sentence Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Passage Completion.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Joining Sentences.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
The Downloading Instructions Are:
- First, visit the Official website of TSNPDCL @ www.tsnpdcl.in
- Go to the Home Page.
- Check the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019 link.
- Click on the link.
- Refer the subject wise syllabus are present or not in the opened syllabus page.
- Now, then click on OK Button.
- Selected Syllabus Displays on the Monitor.
- Copy and save the Syllabus for Candidates Reference Purpose.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern
Suppose, if you wish to improve your knowledge about the JAO exam topics, without any hesitation you should prepare the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus 2019. We are here to present all these subjects Telangana SNPDCL JAO Syllabus with topic wise. For the ease of applicants, our site gathered the updated TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus And Exam Pattern. If any interested had delayed applying for the TSNPDCL JAO Notification till have the time. So, make fast to register your application and then download the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Syllabus.
Postulants, you can get the TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern along with the given Telangana JAO Syllabus. The TSNPDCL JAO Exam Pattern contains two sections and this Written Exam have Multiple Choice Questions in objective type. Also, Prefer the last year’s Previous Papers of the TSNPDCL JAO here with Solved Papers The written test has totally 100 questions for 100 marks and the time duration is 2 Hours. Once check the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam Pattern in the below session for knowing the detail information about this test pattern.
TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus In Pdf
The board of Northern Power Distribution Company Limited of Telangana (TSNPDCL) issued the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus on their official notification. Candidates clearly check the notification, you find out the Telangana SNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern and other exam details clearly. In the bottom of the page, the TSNPDCL JAO Syllabus downloading links are issued. Just give one click then save and use it during the practice time.
Aspirants, who were registered for TSNPDCL JAO Recruitment 2019, those candidates can get the Telangana State NPDCL JAO Syllabus for the preparation purpose. Because these Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) vacancies have the written test. If you face the written test in the perfect way, absolutely follow the TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus. After referring to the mentioned syllabus, you will get to know the required subjects in the exam. Aspirants, also check Latest Telangana Jobs on this page.
TSNPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Syllabus 2019 >>>> Download Now
we hope that aspirants get the information regarding this Exam Scheme i.e., what are the topics asked in the exam and test pattern details clearly. Because here on this page, we have updated each and every info which is given on the Notification. Applicants keep visiting this page to get more updates regarding this Recruitment.