The TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 is essential for the candidates who are ready to write the exam on appeared dates. Candidates can check the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern is mentioned in this post for the candidates who are ready to attend the exam.
Aspirants can download the Telangana State Group 3 Syllabus which is mentioned by the team of Telangana State Public Service Commission through www.tspsc.gov.in syllabus page. Applicants can check the details about the Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus and then start preparing for the written test.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
- 1 TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern
Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the posts||Senior Accountant, Assistant Section Officer, Junior Accountant, Typist Cum Assistant, ASO & other posts|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Starting Date||Jan/Feb 2019|
|Closing Date||Jan/Feb 2019|
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern:
|Paper||Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||Objective Type of Questions||General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper III||Economy and Development||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
TSPSC Group 3 Paper 1 & 2, 3 Syllabus 2019 PDF:
Paper – I: General Studies And General Abilities
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
PAPER-II: History, Polity And Society
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labor, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal Movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class –
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdari; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sectorMicro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) Sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
PAPER-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty ; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
Issues of Development and Change
- Sustainable Development: Concept and Measurement; Sustainable Development Goals
- Development and Displacement: Land Acquisition Policy; Resettlement and Rehabilitation.
- Development Dynamics: Regional Inequalities in India – Social Inequalities – Caste, Ethnicity (tribe), Gender and Religion; Migration; Urbanisation.
- Economic Reforms: Growth, Poverty and Inequalities – Social Development (education and health); Social Transformation; Social Security.
Telangana State Group 3 Syllabus
Telangana State PSC Group 3 Syllabus
Important Links For TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2019
Exam Date>> Feb 2019