TSPSC Librarian Notification 2023 @ www.tspsc.gov.in:- Telangana Librarian Recruitment 2023 for filling 71 Posts in Intermediate and Technical Education is released on 31.12.2022. From 21.01.2023 to 10.02.2023 the TSPSC Librarian Application will be accepted from eligible candidates who are having the Qualifications and are 18 to 44 Years of age. Applicants must check the Telangana Librarian Notification to know other details. Without having an understanding of the details from the Telangana Librarian Notification, no one can apply.
ఇంటర్మీడియట్ మరియు టెక్నికల్ ఎడ్యుకేషన్లో 71 పోస్టుల భర్తీకి తెలంగాణ లైబ్రేరియన్ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2023 31.12.2022న విడుదల చేయబడింది. 21.01.2023 నుండి 10.02.2023 వరకు TSPSC లైబ్రేరియన్ దరఖాస్తు అర్హతలు కలిగిన మరియు 18 నుండి 44 సంవత్సరాల వయస్సు గల అర్హులైన అభ్యర్థుల నుండి ఆమోదించబడుతుంది.
TSPSC will accept the TSPSC Librarian Online Application. No other modes of application will be accepted by TSPSC. Based on the Qualification, they have to apply for Telangana Librarian Vacancy either for Intermediate & Technical Education. The applicants do apply on or before 10th February 2023. Category Wise TS Librarian Vacancy is also mentioned in the Advertisement. So, check it before applying for the posts. The applicants should check Recruitmentindia.
TSPSC Librarian Notification 2023 Information
|Name Of The Organisation||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Librarian (Intermediate & Technical Education)|
|Number Of Vacancies||71 Posts|
|Application Mode||Online Mode|
|Advertisement Date||31st December 2022|
|Starting Date To Apply||21st January 2023|
|Last Date To Apply||10th February 2023 (05.00 PM)|
|Exam Date||May/ June 2023|
TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023
TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 will gives you information about the Posts here. For the applicants, the exam will be held in May/ June 2023. So, all should be ready for the written test by looking at the syllabus. So, applicants should apply for the 71 Posts by checking the TSPSC Librarian Notification 2023 PDF. One must pay the Application and Examination Fee as specified. Otherwise, the Telangana Librarian Application will not be accepted. Salary will be offered for the selected candidates as specified below. So, applicants must use the opportunity and apply fast.
Please refer to Recruitmentindia for knowing any updates related to TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023. We specified the application process even for the applicants who are unaware of the registration. So, by following that, the applicants finish their registration for TS Librarian Recruitment 2023 for 71 Posts.
Applicants to apply for the Telangana Librarian Notification 2023 must possess the following qualification.
Librarian in Intermediate Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and a Postgraduate Degree in LibraryScience with first or second class with not less than 50% of marks from a university.
Librarian in Technical Education
Level – 9A: Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an Equivalent Professional Degree with at least first class or its equivalent and consistently good academic record with knowledge of the computerization of the library. Qualifying in the National Level Test conducted for the purpose by UGC or another equivalent test as approved by the UGC.
LEVEL-10: A Master’s degree with First Class or equivalent and have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by UGC, like SLET/ CET or PhD.
The applicant’s age must be between 18 to 44 Years to be eligible for the Telangana Librarian Recruitment 2023. The Cut Off date is 01.07.2022.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 44 years
- The relaxation age limit for Ex-Serviceman is 3 years and for SC, ST, BCS, EWS and Govt Employees of Telangana is 5 years and for N.C.C. ( who have worked as Instructors in N.C.C.) Is 3 years and 10 Years for PWD.
From TSPSC Librarian Recruitment Notification 2023, the candidates will come to know that the Written Test is the only selection round involved in recruiting the candidates.
- Written Exam
Application and Examination Fee
From the Telangana Librarian Notification 2023, the candidates can check the Application and Examination Fee.
- General Category: Rs.200/- Application Fee and Rs.120/- Examination Fee
- Unemployed and Government Employees of Telangana: Only Rs.200/- Application Fee
The candidates who will get shortlisted for the Telangana Librarian Recruitment can get a salary as mentioned below.
- Librarian in Intermediate Education: Rs.54,220/- to Rs.1,33,630/-
- Librarian in Technical Education: Level – 9A: Rs.56,100/- and Level – 10: Rs.57,700/-
Telangana Librarian Vacancy Details
Candidates can find the 71 TS Librarian Vacancy details below as follows. Category-wise openings can be checked by the candidate from the Advertisement.
- Librarian in Intermediate Education: 40 Posts
- Librarian in Technical Education: 31 Posts
How to Apply for TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023?
- Visit TSPSC Official Website i.e www.tspsc.gov.in.
- See the Notifications.
- Check Notifications for All Recruitments.
- See the TSPSC Librarian Notification with Advt. No: 30/2022 dated 31.12.2022.
- Download that notification.
- Once go through all the details like eligibility criteria, application dates, and other links.
- Do OTPR if no one has the registration,
- Next, find the Telangana Librarian Online Application link.
- Fill out the form with the correct details and submit the form.
- Take a printout of the TSPSC Librarian Application for future reference.
|Official TSPSC Librarian Notification 2023 PDF||Click Here|
|TSPSC Librarian Online Application||Apply Now (Starts from 21.01.2023)|