TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification (Released) @ tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in – Check Eligibility: Check the eligibility of the TSRJC CET Notification 2021 through this page. The examination board is released this TSRJC CET 2021 Notification to give admission into intermediate courses like MEC, MPC, BPC. The officials have released this TSRJC Notification 2021 on the official website of the tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in.
30th June 2021 is the last date to submit the TSRJC CET Application Form 2021. After this last date, no applications will be accepted by the examination board for this TSRJC CET 2021. For those who are showing interest to apply for this TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification, this is the right time for them. In the below of this page, we have provided the direct link that is helpful to you to apply for this TSRJC CET 2021 Notification. So the candidates can see the below section for more useful information on the TSRJC CET Notification 2021.
Details about TSRJC CET Notification 2021
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Residential Education Institutions Society (TSREIS)|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Residential Junior College Common Entrance Test (TSRJC CET)|
|Name of the college||Telangana State Residential Junior College|
|Category||Entrance Exams Notifications|
|Starting Date To apply||01st April 2021|
|Last Date To apply||30th June 2021|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
TSRJC Notification 2021 Information
TSRJC Notification 2021 Information information is provided on this page for the students who are looking for that. On tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in, this TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification is issued for the students whose residential status is Telangana. Those who have attained the SSC certificate in the Telangana state in one attempt are eligible to apply for this TSRJC CET 2021 Notification. And other related information about the TSRJC CET Notification 2021 of educational qualifications, application fees is discussed on this page. Get the TSRJC CET Application Form 2021 link on the following page. The examination board accepts the applications for this notification up to the 30th June 2021 only.
|TSRJC CET Syllabus 2021 |
|TSRJC Results 2021|
|TSRJC Answer Key 2021|
|TSRJC Hall Ticket 2021|
TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have the qualifications of 10th pass in the recognized university or organization.
- The candidate must be a resident of India and must have studied previous classes in TELANGANA only.
- Must have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt in May 2021 only. Candidates who have passed in earlier years are not eligible and need not apply.
- OC Candidate must secure a minimum GPA of 6 and BC, SC, ST, and minority candidates must secure a minimum GPA of 5 in S.S.C or equivalent qualifying examination and a GPA of 4 in English for all the candidates.
To know about the age limit details once check the officials given TSRJC Common Entrance Test 2021 Notification in the below section.
Every candidate should have to pay the examination fee of Rs. 200/- to apply for this entrance examination.
Fill TSRJC CET Application Form 2021 @ tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- Students firstly open the main website of the tsrjdc.cgg.gov.in
- You can get the home page on the monitor screen.
- After that click on the “Notification – TSRJC CET-2021” option
- Later check the mentioned details on it carefully.
- Next, submit the application form by attaching the documental proofs.
- Pay the application fee
- Take a hard copy of it for further use.
|For More Useful Links of TSRJC CET 2021||Click Here|
|TSRJC CET Notification, Application Form 2021||Click Here|