The UKPSC PA Recruitment 2020 Mains has come out at the official website at ukpsc.gov.in for the sake of all the job seekers, which was released by the higher authorities of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission. So, candidates apply for the UKPSC Personal Assistant Mains Recruitment 2020 before the last date of the application process i.e 26th August 2020.
Now, most of the candidates are in the process to submit the UKPSC PA Application Form through online mode, because the links have already available from the 11th August 2020. If you want to apply for the Mains UKPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020 then go through this article carefully and complete the application process from this page itself.
UKPSC PA Recruitment 2020
Most of the candidates interested to apply for this Mains UKPSC PA Recruitment 2020, but they are looking for the eligibility details and apply online links. Those ones, now you are on the correct website recruitmentindia.in. Because here on this page, we have uploaded the details and links about the UKPSC Personal Assistant Vacancy 2020. If you look at the below table, you can know the details like Application last date, and the fee payment last date. It is important to submit the application form before the deadline to get eligible for Personal Assistant Jobs In Uttarakhand.
Details About UKPSC Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organisation||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Personal Assistant Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||12 Posts|
|Category||Uttarakhand Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date To Apply (Mains)||11th August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply and Fee (Mains)||26th August 2020|
- Candidates who have completed the Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university, those ones can eligible to apply for the UKPSC PA Recruitment 2020.
- An also has the English Shorthand and typewriting with a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English and 100 words in English Shorthand dictation per minute.
Also Check: Rojgar Samachar
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- For General/OBC/EWS candidates: Rs. 176.55/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs. 86.55/-
- Screening Test
- Mains Exam (paper 2, Typing Test, and Shorthand Test)
For the selected applicants, the board of the Uttarakhand Public Service Commission will provide the Rs. 47600/- as per the Level – 8.
Name of the Posts: Personal Assistant Posts
- For UR Candidates: 3 Posts
- For SC Candidates: 4 Posts
- For OBC Candidates: 2 Posts
- For EWS Candidates: 3 Posts
Steps to apply for the UKPSC PA Recruitment 2020
- Candidates go to the home page of the official website ukpsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on the recruitment link, which has mentioned on the left side of the page.
- A new tab will open which contains the UKPSC High Court Personal Assistant Mains Notification 2020. Click on that as shown in the below image.
- Download it and Refer to the mentioned details in the UKPSC PA Mains Official Notification.
- Eligible ones can click on the application fee link and pay the fee for the Mains exam
- After that the Login page appears as follow. In that you can login with Email ID/ Password/ Mobile or Login with Application No or Login with Name, Fathers Name.
- Login with any of the above option and complete the application process succesfully.
UKPSC PA Mains Online Application Form 2020
Some of the candidates start the application process in the last days, which may lead to face the server busy issues. Due to that reason, candidates can’t enlist their names in the UKPSC PA Recruitment Process 2020. So, candidates by scroll down the web page, you can get the UKPSC PA Mains Online Application Form 2020 links and also the official Mains Notification. Remember that, those who apply for the UKPSC Personal Assistant Notification 2020 Mains before the last date are eligible to write the Mains examination. You can follow the above-given application procedure for your successful application submission.
UKPSC Personal Assistant Mains Official Notification 2020: Click Here
UKPSC PA Mains Application Form 2020, Application Fee Link: Click Here