UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 (Released) @ uppsc.up.nic.in – 416 Posts: For Combined State Upper Subordinate Service Exam (PCS), UP PCS Notification 2021 has given at uppsc.up.nic.in. The UPPSC PCS Prelims Recruitment Notification along with the Up PCS Application Form has opened from 5th Feb 2021 to 2nd March 2021. Through this page, we are informing all the job seekers about the UPPSC Combined State Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2021.
The details that are obtained from the UPPSC Provincial Civil Services Exam Notification 2021 are explained here. This post also incorporates the uninterrupted link to the UP PCS Online Application Form 2021. Through this link, candidates may fill the form fastly. Check the following page for the details of the UP PCS Eligibility Criteria.
UPPSC PCS Notification 2021 Full Details
|Name Of The Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Examination Name||Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam or Provincial Civil services (PCS) Exam 2021|
|Post Names||PCF, ACF, RFO posts|
|Number Of Posts||416 Posts|
|Application Form Starting Date||05th Feb 2021|
|Application Form Closing Date||02nd March 2021|
|Last Date for Receipt of Examination Fee On-line in the Bank||05th March 2021|
|Job Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt jobs|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UP PCS Notification 2021
The most awaiting employment update in Uttar Pradesh state is the UPPSC PCS Recruitment 2021. For the release of this UP Provincial Civil Services Exam 2021, postulants have been searching for months. So finally the time of the announcement of UP PCS Notification 2021 has come and the UP PCS 2021 Notification has given today.
And UPPSC through uppsc.up.nic.in, accepting the UPPCS Online Form 2021 from the scheduled dates. Along with the official page, you can catch up on all these details here also. So, all eligible don’t wait for registering their details because those who do late, may lead to server problems. So, do, fill the UP PCS Application Form 2021 immediately. Follow this page regularly to get daily updates from the officials about the UPPSC PCC Notification.
UP PCS Eligibility Criteria
Contenders should have the minimum UP PCS Educational Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduation/Law Graduation from any recognized university. So, For more details visit the UP PCS 2021 Notification PDF.
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)||Law Graduate|
|District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer||Post Graduate Degree|
|District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)||Commerce Graduate|
|Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I) / Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-II)||Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg.|
|Assistant Labour Commissioner||Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.|
|District Programme Officer||Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.|
|Senior Lecturer, DIET||Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.|
|District Probation Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or any qualification equivalent thereto or Post Graduate Diploma|
|Child Development Project Officer||Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science or any qualification equivalent|
|Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer||Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Statistical officer||Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics|
|District Cane Officer, U.P. Agriculture Service Group “B” (Development Branch)||Agriculture Graduate|
|Labour Enforcement Officer||Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Postgraduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labor welfare / Labor Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.|
|Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls||1. A Post-Graduate Degree|
2. L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education or At least three years of teaching experience in High School
|Assistant Research Officer||A Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry|
|Assistant Director (Horticulture)||(Horticulture) Agriculture Graduate|
|Manager (Administration/ General)||M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree|
|Assistant Store Purchase Officer||M.B.A.|
|Technical Assistant (Chemistry)||Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 50 percent marks|
The UP PCS Age Limit as per the Uttar Pradesh Upper Subordinate Services Exam 2021 Notification is a Minimum of 21 Years and a maximum of 40 years. For Ph Candidates the maximum age limit is 55 years. And the Age Relaxations as of the following
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 40 years
- SC/ST/OBC/Skilled players/State Govt.Employees/r Group- ‘B’ posts (in UP State): 05 Years
- Physically Handicapped: 15 Years
- who has rendered five years service in Army, but there shall be no reservation for Group- ‘B’ posts. In case of availability of Group-‘C’ posts in the Examination, the Age relaxation and reservation shall be given according to Rule
- For the posts of Finance and Accounts Officer, Assistant Director (Horticulture), Manager (Administration/General), and Assistant Store Purchase Officer of Industrial Development Department:- “In the case of a person who has already rendered one year’s service or more in any of the service in the authority, the maximum age limit shall be greater to the extent he has rendered continuous service or for a period of seven years whichever is less.
As per the UP PCS Exam 2021 Notification, the following UP PCS Selection Round will be conducted to hire the competitors for the various vacancies.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
The UPPSC PCS Application Fee for this notification is Rs. 125/- for Unreserved Candidates, EWS/ OBC Candidates, Rs.65/- for SC/ST Candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Rs.25/- for PH Candidates.
- Unreserved Candidates, EWS/ OBC Candidates: Rs.100/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- =Rs.125/-
- SC/ST Candidates, Ex-Servicemen: Rs.40/- + On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs.65/-
- PH Candidates: Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee Rs. 25/- = Rs.25/-
- Dependents of the Freedom Fighters/Women: According to their original category
A total of 416 UP PCS Vacancies has released under this notification. Check the following to know the detailed explanation about the Vacancy Details
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Combined State / Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination||400 Posts|
|Assistant Conservator of Forest (A.C.F.)||01 Post|
|Range Forest Officer (R.F.O.)||15 Posts|
|Total Posts||416 Posts|
The UP PCS Salary range for all the posts that are recruiting through this UP PCS Exam 2021 is as follows.
|Name of the post||Salary Details|
|Assistant conservator of Forest||Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-, Grade Pay- Rs.5400/-, (Level 10 in the pay matrix Group) Group “B”, Gazetted.|
|Range Forest Officer of Forest||Rs.9300/- to Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay – Rs.4800/-, (Level 8 pay matrix 47600 – 151100) Group “B”, Gazetted.|
Fill the UPPSC PCS Application Form 2021 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Visit the UPPSC main site at uppsc.up.nic.in
- Now go to the Activity Dashboard Section.
- Now click on the “CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR ADVT.NO. A-1/E-1/2021, COMBINED STATE / UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES AND ASSISTANT CONSERVATOR OF FOREST – RANGE FOREST OFFICER SERVICES EXAM. – 2021” option.
- The new page opens on the monitor screen.
- after that click on the View Advertisement option on that page.
- the UPPSC PCS notification links have displays on the screen in different languages.
- Open it.
- Check the eligibility over there carefully
- If you are eligible,
- Then come back to the before page
- Again come back to the before page.
- There click on the apply option
- Next click on the Registration option.
- Select Yes/No option.
- If you click the No option the New Registration form opens on the screen.
- Fill the registration form carefully.
- Then the Registration number generated with your details
- Again select the No option.
- Fill in all the details in that form, then click the submit button.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Download the hard copy for further usage.
UP PCS Notification 2021 Important Links
|UPPSC PCS Notification 2021||English || Hindi|
|UP PCS Application Form 2021||Click Here|