UPPCL ARO Syllabus 2022 – Get UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern @ upenergy.in: Download the latest UPPCL ARO Syllabus 2022 when you are willing to give the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam 2022. Candidates, have to thoroughly prepare with the UPPCL ARO Exam Syllabus 2021 to gain qualifying scores in the exam. Once check the UPPCL ARO Exam Pattern 2022 to know how to make the preparation effectively. The syllabus is provided in PDF format so that the contenders can quickly download the list of exam topics. Every competitor should refer to Uttar Pradesh ARO Syllabus 2022, exam pattern to see the more marks weightage topics. For all the exam attendees, here is the free access to get the syllabus in pdf and also the examination scheme. Below we have tabulated UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam Pattern 2022. Check Now.
UPPCL ARO Syllabus 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Job Role||Assistant Review Officer (ARO)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Typing Test|
|Category||All Exams Latest Syllabus|
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Syllabus 2022
To score enough qualifying scores in UPPCL ARO Exam, the competitors must collect the official’s recommended UPPCL ARO Syllabus 2022. This syllabus informs the list of the exam topics that have to be ready for the examination. Through this page, we are providing the UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Syllabus 2022 pdf. In that pdf, the topics of the exam subjects like General Studies, Reasoning, English, and Hindi are given. If you read all the topics of the UPPCL ARO Exam Syllabus 2022, then you can get your selection done. In the final UPPCL ARO Exam, the higher authorities of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) will ask questions only from the subjects listed in UPPCL ARO Exam Pattern 2022. That’s why there is importance for downloading the syllabus either from upenergy.in or from the official page. This page informs the detailed Uttar Pradesh ARO Syllabus 2022 of each subject. When you are starting your preparation, properly analyze UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Exam Pattern 2022 to know the marks distribution of each exam subject.
|UPPCL ARO Recruitment|
|UPPCL ARO Previous Papers|
|UPPCL ARO Admit Card|
UPPCL ARO Exam Pattern 2022
|Part||Name of the Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Part 1||Computer Knowledge||50||50 (Qualifying Marks=20 Marks)|
|Part 2||General Studies||20||20|
|General Hindi (12th Standard)||70||70|
|General English (12th Standard)||70||70|
|Part 3||Typing Test||Qualifying Nature|
- In UPPCL ARO Exam, the PART 1 questions will ask from Computer Knowledge.
- The total questions asked are 50 (50 marks) and the qualifying marks in Part 1 are 20 Marks.
- Later, the UPPCL ARO Exam Pattern 2022 of Part 2 consists of 200 Questions for Four subjects like General Studies, Logical Reasoning, General Hindi, and General English. Out of 200 questions, 140 questions will ask from English and Hindi topics.
- Hence the candidate should give more preparation time for these subjects.
- General Studies questions will be asked for 20 Marks and Reasoning questions for 40 marks.
UPPCL Assistant Review Officer Syllabus 2022
Computer Knowledge :
The questions in UPPCL ARO Exam 2022 will ask from the O Level of NIELIT (Computer Knowledge).
- Socio-Economic Development of Uttar Pradesh and India
- Knowledge of current events of National and International
- Modern History of India
- Indian culture
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- Geography of India
Daily & Monthly GK Mock Test Questions
Logical knowledge :
- Mixed Series
- Coding as well as Decoding
- Blood Relation
- Mathematical Operation
- Figure Formation and Analysis
- Paper Cutting and Folding,
- Alphabet Series
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Mirror and Water Image
- Non-verbal series.
- Direction and Distance
- Problem-based on Comparison
- Word Formation
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Schedule Time/ Date/ Day/ Year, Clock and Calendar
- Arithmetical Reasoning as well as Matrix-based Reasoning, Cubes and Dice
- Counting and Figures
- Venn Diagram
General Hindi :
- संधि विच्छेद
- क्रिया से भाववाचक संज्ञा बनाना
- रचना एवं रचयिता इत्यादि
- किसी वाक्य को अन्य लिंग में परिवर्तन
- मुहावरा व उनका अर्थ
- वर्तनी की सामान्य अशुद्धियाँ तथा शब्दों के शब्द रूप
- शब्दों के स्त्रीलिं
- अशुद्ध वाक्यों के शुद्ध रूप
- विलोमार्थी शब्द
- समानार्थी व पर्यायवाची शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- कहावतें व लोकोक्तियां के अर्थ
General English :
- Basic comprehension
- Writing ability
- Synonyms, Antonyms
- Sentence Completion
- Phrases and Idiomatic use of Words
- error recognition, fill in the blanks (using verbs, prepositions, articles, etc)
- Sentence Structure
Typing and Shorthand Test
- Stenography Test: In this UPPCL Stenography Test, applicants will have 30 minutes duration to complete a Hindi Dictation of 05 Minutes.
- Typing Test
|To download UPPCL ARO Syllabus 2022||Click Here|