The UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 was available for LT Grade Assistant Teacher jobs on basis of B.Ed. qualification. Candidates, who want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher vacancies through on official site @ uppsc.up.nic.in on 15th March 2018 To 12th April 2018, to check and download the UPPSC syllabus and exam pattern for the LT Grade Assistant Teacher written test purpose.
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018
UPPSC Syllabus For LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018: Greetings to the job seekers. Are you want to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher recruitment notification 2018? Good news for you. The board of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) releases the UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern on the official site. The syllabus is exam pattern is used for the written test purpose. So candidates, should download it and use it in the exam preparation time. If you want more information about this UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 notice, refer our site www.recruitmentindia.in regularly.
Can also, check: UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Recruitment 2018
Exam Pattern For UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher 2018
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern 2018: Already we know the organization of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission recently releases the recruitment notification for LT Grade Assistant Teacher. The UPPSC Online application submission process was started on 15 March 2018 and the application process ends on 12 April 2018. Candidates, who are want to get the job in the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Grade Assistant Teacher, to download the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus for the preparation point of view. Aspirants, also refer the Latest Uttar Pradesh Job Notifications on this page.
Also, check: UPSSSC VDO Admit Card 2018
Details about UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018
यूपीपीएससी एलटी ग्रेड टीचर साइलेबस 2018 बी.एड. के आधार पर एलटी ग्रेड सहायक शिक्षक के लिए उपलब्ध था। योग्यता। उम्मीदवार, जो उत्तर प्रदेश लोक सेवा आयोग के एलटी ग्रेड सहायक शिक्षक की रिक्तियों के लिए 15 सितंबर 2018 से आधिकारिक साइट @ अप्सपीएस.एपी.निक.इन के लिए आवेदन करना चाहते हैं, 12 अप्रैल 2018 तक, यूपीपीएससी पाठ्यक्रम और परीक्षा पैटर्न को जांचने और डाउनलोड करने के लिए एलटी ग्रेड सहायक शिक्षक लिखित परीक्षा उद्देश्य
Name Of Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: LT Grade Assistant Teacher
Vacancies Number: 10768
Category: UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018
Job Location: Overall Uttar Pradesh
Starting Dates: 15 March 2018
Ending Dates: 12 April 2018
Official Website: @uppsc.up.nic.in
Exam Pattern For UPPSC LT Grade Teacher 2018:
No. of Questions
No. of Marks
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018:
- Science & Technology.
- Countries & Capitals.
- General Knowledge of Uttar Pradesh
- Important Days.
- Indian History.
- Books and Authors.
- Indian National Movement.
- Awards and Honors.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- General Policy.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- International & National Organizations.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
Teaching Aptitude : –
- Learning & Pedagogy
- Responsibility Towards Societies
- Teaching Ability
- Aptitude & Development of Student
- Child-Centered & Progressive Education
- Development Teacher Education India
- Experiments Related to School & New Findings Activities
- Methods & Theories
- Reports & Tests
- Responsibility / Duties of Teacher Inclusive Education
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
- Home Science
- Language use (Grammar, functions of language and phonetics)
- Parts of speech
- Clauses: noun, adjective, adverbial and conditional clauses
- Active and passive voice
- Tense forms: present simple, present continuous, present perfect, past simple, past continuous, past perfect, past perfect continuous and future forms
- Types of sentences (simple, compound and complex sentences)
- Modal verbs
- Functions of language: introducing oneself and others, seeking and giving information, asking for and giving directions, giving instructions, making a request, giving suggestions and advice, expressing comparison and contrast, complaining, apologizing, thanking, expressing one’s opinion
- Phonetics: Sounds of English (vowels, consonants, stress and intonation patterns)
- Conjunctions and linkers
- Direct and indirect speech
- Degrees of comparison
- Reading comprehension and vocabulary
- Synonyms, antonyms, prefixes, suffixes, phrasal verbs, idioms, compound words, collocations, proverbs, word forms, abbreviations
- Figures of speech
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret unfamiliar reading passages (a narrative and an argumentative or descriptive passage)
- An unfamiliar poem
- विलोम शब्द।
- Unseen अंश।
- मुहावरे और वाक्यांश।
- विषय-क्रिया निपटान
- वाक्य के फेरबदल।
- वाक्य की पुनर्व्यवस्था।
- एक वाक्यांश प्रतिस्थापन।
- वाक्य का निर्माण।
- त्रुटि में सुधार।
- कारतूस के भीतर भरें।
- समानार्थक शब्द।
- Scope & relation to Science & Social Science.
- Experimentation/Practical Work.
- Teaching material/Aids.
- Work and Play.
- Learning Principles.
- Approaches to presenting concepts.
- Environmental Studies & Environmental Education.
- Concept and scope of EVS.
- Pedagogical Issues.
- The significance of EVS integrated EVS.
- Pedagogical issues.
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Data Handling.
- Solids around Us.
- Addition and Subtraction.
Social Studies/ History:-
- When, Where and How.
- Earliest Societies.
- First Farmers and Herders.
- First Cities.
- New Ideas.
- The First Empire.
- Contacts with Distant Lands.
- Political Developments.
- Culture and Science.
- The Revolt of 1857-58.
- Women and reform.
- Challenging the Caste System.
- Colonialism and Tribal Societies.
- The Nationalist Movement.
- India After Independence.
- Sultans of Delhi.
- Creation of an Empire.
- Social Change.
- Regional Cultures.
- New Kings and Kingdoms.
- The Establishment of Company Power.
- Rural Life and Society.
Social and Political Life:-
- The Judiciary.
- Unpacking Gender.
- The Constitution.
- Social Justice and the Marginalized.
- Pedagogical issues
- Parliamentary Government.
- Making a Living.
- Understanding Media.
- Local Government.
- State Government.
Initialize UPPSC LT Teacher Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2018
Catch Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission LT Teacher Exam Pattern 2018: The UPPSC recruitment has heavy competition. An enormous number of candidates wish to work in the organization of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission. So contenders who are want to work in the 10768 LT Grade Assistant Teacher Vacancies, prepare well and follow the syllabus in topic wise. Without knowing the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018, you can’t rock in the exam. If you want to give the willing performance, to check and refer the syllabus. Applicants, also refer the Previous Papers on this page.
Also, check: UPPCL Technician Gr. II Syllabus 2018
Download UPPSC LT Grade Teacher Syllabus 2018 @ @uppsc.up.nic.in: Aspirants, you can easily download the syllabus and exam pattern on this page. Don’t feel tense about the UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 and exam pattern. Because you reach your right destination. This is the suitable portal for your searching. The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission provides an official site, to download the syllabus in an easy way. with only one click you can download the syllabus and without paying the money. At the bottom of the page, we provide downloading instructions, so should check and follow it in the confusion time. For more details refer official site www.uppsc.up.nic.in
How To Initialize UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus:
- Aspirants need to visit the official site first i.e uppsc.up.nic.in
- Check and open the portal.
- And then Find the post and subject wise UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018
- Candidates can open it.
- Then click on download button.
- Read it and use it for the written test preparation time.
Important Dates & Links
UPPSC LT Grade Assistant Teacher Syllabus 2018 Pdf>>> Follow Up The Link