UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 is the latest job notification released by Uttar Pradesh PSC board. To fill up the 28 Regional Inspector Vacancy in UP, Diploma canndidates are invited to apply for this UPPSC RI Technical Recruitment 2020. From 3rd November 2020, the UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form 2020 link is activated, the eligible ones should submit their online forms on or before 3rd December 2020.
This pages informs the full information of UPPSC RI Technical Recruitment 2020 like eligibility, pay scale, Salary per month. Those who are willing to apply for this recruitment, once read this article thoroughly, then submit UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form 2020 without any mistakes.
UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Important Details
|Organization Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Job Role||Regional Inspector (Technical)|
|Application Starting Date||3rd November 2020|
|Application Ending Date||3rd December 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Practical Test|
UPPSC RI Technical Recruitment 2020
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) released the UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020. Only Diploma holder or Graduates in Mechanical or Automobile Disciplines are considered for this job role of Regional Inspector in Uttar Pradesh. So job seekers should keenly observe the qualifications, age limit, pay scale of UPPSC RI Technical Recruitment 2020. Afterwards, if they hold the necessary qualifications of Regional Inspector Vacancy in UP state, they can start the registration process.
On 3rd November 2020, the commencement of UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form 2020 is done by UPPSC board, from that date job seekers can fill the application form. The last date to make UPPSC RI Technical Application final submission is 3rd December 2020.
|UPPSC Regional Inspector Syllabus 2020|
To apply for Regional Inspector Vacancy in UP, the job seekers should hold the below-mentioned qualifications. Before going to the registration step, the candidate should check whether he/she has all the given qualifications or not
- High School Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh.
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years course) or in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical
Education / Any qualification in either of the above disciplines.
- Experience of at least one year in a reputed automobile workshop
- A valid driving license authorizing him to drive a motorcycle, heavy goods vehicles, and heavy passenger motor vehicles.
- Must have a thorough knowledge of Hindi.
Uttar Pradesh PSC will accept the UPPSC Regional Inspector Applications 2020 only from the aspirants who are having the aged between 21 – 40 years. To know the last date for the age limit, refer to the below data.
- Candidates should age 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2020
- In simple words, the eligible candidate must have not been born earlier than 2nd July 1980 and not later than July 1, 1999
Candidates should notice UPPSC RI Technical Salary Range before submitting the application. As per the UPPSC Salary norms, UPPSC Regional Inspector Salary is Rs. 44900-142400/- (Matrix level – 7 )
The officials of UPPSC boards inform that there are a Written Exam and Practical Test to the applied ones.
- Written Exam
- Practical Test
As per the given UPPSC RI Technical Recruitment 2020 Advertisement, the vacancy count is 28. The count may increase or decrease.
The below table informs UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Fees details of General, OBC, SC, and ST candidates.
|Unreserved/EWS/OBC||Exam fee 200/- + On-line processing fee 25/||Rs.225|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen||Exam fee 80/- + On-line processing fee 25||Rs.105/-|
|Handicapped||Exam fee NIL+ On-line processing fee 25/-||Rs.25|
How to fill UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form 2020?
- Open the UPPSC Official page.
- Check the “Activity Dashboard” in the home page section.
- Find the latest UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 option (ADVT.NO. A-2/E-1/2020, REGIONAL INSPECTOR (TECHNICAL) EXAM – 2020). Click it.
- Then, download the “Advertisement” to know the qualifications, page scale, vacancy, etc.
- By checking the eligibility, you will know whether you are eligible or not.
- If eligible, then click the “Apply ” Option.
- Then “Registration” option >>>>> Select “Have you ever been applied online against any Post, conducted by UPPSC ? (Yes / No)”.
- Next, the UPPSC Regional Inspector Application Form 2020 opens.
- Fill the details, pay application fees, upload a photo and signature, and submit the form.
To download UPPSC Regional Inspector Recruitment 2020 Notice: Click Here
Apply Online:- Click Here