- 1 UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 full Details
- 2 UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 – Apply For 285 UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2022 @ upsc.gov.in: The higher officials of the Union Public Service Commission have released the latest UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification for 285 posts. So the candidates who are having a passion can check the authoritative page of upsc.gov.in and then download the officials released UUPSC Geo-Scientist Notification 2022.
After downloading the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 notice check the eligibility details such as educational qualifications, age limit, important dates, etc. If you are eligible then go for the given UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2022 then fill the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2022 and submit it on the official Scheduled dates i.e, from 21st Sep 2022 to 11th October 2022.
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 full Details
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Chemist, Scientist B, And Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||285 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Geo-Scientist Examination 2022|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st Sep 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||11th October 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Qualification Type||12th Pass Govt Jobs|
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022
Candidates who are searching for central government jobs then here is the golden opportunity for you. The latest UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 has been released to recruit 285 new positions. So the willing one can check the officials released UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 Notification to get an idea of the eligibility details.
Also that in the below of this section we have given all eligibility details in an understandable manner. So refer to the following page and then check the eligibility details. After checking the eligibility if you are eligible then go for the UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2022 filling process. And up to the last date i.e, 11th October 2022, the applications will be accepted by the recruitment board from the eligible candidates.
Candidates shall have to finish the educational qualifications of Master’s Degree/M.Sc in the recognized university or organization is eligible to apply for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022. The following are the post-wise educational qualifications details.
- Chemist, Group A: M. Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized University
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology) Group A: Master’s degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Marine Geology or Hydrogeology from a University
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics) Group A: Master of Science degree in Physics or Geophysics or Applied Geophysics from a reputed University.
- Scientist ‘B’(Chemical) Group A: M.sc in Chemistry from a reputed University.
As per the official UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification 2022, the candidates whose age limit is between 21 years to 32 years are eligible.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 Years
Candidates while applying for this UPSC Geo-Scientist Vacancy 2022, should have to pay the application fee. And the application fee of General and Other Backward category is Rs. 200/-. And the candidates who belong to the Female/SC/ST/Persons are excepted for paying the application fee.
- For General and OBC – Rs. 200/– on each head
- For SC/ ST and others – Nil
By conducting the written test (Prelims & Mains Examinations) and the Interview/ Personality Test the officials will shortlist the candidates for this UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Personality Test/Interview
The selected candidates for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 will get an attractive pay scale as per the norms of the organization.
The officials of the UPSC have released the UPSC Geo-Scientist Notification 2022 to hire the 285 new vacancies in their organization. And in these 285 posts, 256 posts are for Category I and the remaining are for Category II.
Category I (Posts in Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines)
- Geologist, Group A : 216 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 21 Posts
- Chemist, Group A: 19 Posts
Category II (Posts in Central Ground Water Board, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation)
- Scientist ‘B’(Hydrogeology),Group A : 26 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Chemical), Group A : 01 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Geophysics), Group A : 02 Posts
How to apply for this UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 @ upsc.gov.in
- Go to the official website link upsc.gov.in
- Then the main page of the Union Public Service Commission opens on the screen.
- Now go to the examination section and click on the Active examination option.
- Then select the combined Geo-Scientist (Mains) Examination link.
- Go to the DAF column and check the UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022 link.
- Click on it.
- Refer to the notice once.
- If eligible, fill the application form.
- Finally, submit t before the last date ends.
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|
|UPSC Geo-Scientist Application Form 2022||Click Here (Available Now)|