UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2023 | Get UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern at upsc.gov.in: The candidates who have applied for the post of UPSC Indian Forest Service must download the UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2023. The Union Public Service Commission board will recruit candidates through a written test, so it’s crucial for the candidates to download the UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2023 to ace the examination and score the highest marks.
On this page, we have provided the syllabus and the UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2023 for the convenience of the candidates. The candidates are advised to refer to the entire article and download the UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 pdf by clicking the link given at the end of the page. The official syllabus will help the candidates prepare effectively for the examination, so they should start preparing as soon as possible by downloading the upsc.gov.in syllabus 2023 IFS.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2023 -Details
|Union Public Service Commission
|Name Of The Post
|Indian Forest Service
|All Govt Exams Syllabus
UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023
The Union Public Service Commission will soon conduct the UPSC Indian Forest Service examination. The candidates who are preparing for the exam should download both the UPSC Indian Forest Service Syllabus 2023 for the Prelims and Mains. By downloading the upsc.gov.in syllabus, the candidates will get a clear understanding of the topics and subjects. The UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus 2023 will also guide them on the topics they need to prepare for the UPSC Indian Forest Service exam. For further information on the UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023, candidates can refer to the official site upsc.gov.in.
Candidates who are searching for the IFS Syllabus are in the right place to find it. In this article, we have provided both the syllabus and the UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2023 in one convenient location. Candidates who have registered for the UPSC Indian Forest Service exam must strive to beat the competition. To achieve this, they should simply download the provided upsc.gov.in syllabus 2023 IFS and go through it thoroughly.
UPSC IFS Exam Pattern 2023
|Civil Services Aptitude Test
- UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam Pattern 2023 of both prelims and mains exam is above in the table.
- In the prelims exam papers, 1 and paper 2 will be of objective type.
- The maximum marks will be 200 marks for each paper.
- The total mark will be assigned for both papers is 400 marks for the prelims exam.
- The total time duration will be 4 hours for both papers for the prelims exam.
- Coming to the Mains exam, General English and General Knowledge shall be 300 marks.
- The remaining optional subjects contain 200 marks for each.
- Any two subjects selected from the list of optional subjects are paper III, Paper IV, Paper V, and, Paper VI.
|UPSC IFS Syllabus 2023 Prelims, Mains