UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus – Download UPSSSC ABT Exam Pattern @ upsssc.gov.in: UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 is provided here to help the candidates who are going to write the exams for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Posts. The officials of upsssc.gov.in have prepared the exam paper to conduct the exam on the given dates. UPSSSC has released the syllabus for the post of Assistant Boring Technician. Before you start the preparation, you have to know the UPSSSC Boring Technician syllabus and exam pattern. You can get subject-wise topics for the UPSSSC Boring Technician exam.
Here on this page, we have uploaded the UPSSSC ABT Syllabus and the UPSSSC ABT Exam Pattern 2022. Applicants download it easily and can start their preparation for the exams. To know more information read this article completely. All the new updates regarding UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus will be uploaded on this page, so visit this page regularly to get notifications.
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Posts Name||Assistant Boring Technician (ABT) Posts|
|No. of Posts||486 posts|
UPSSSC ABT Syllabus
Candidates who are looking for UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 came to the right place. You can clear all your doubts by reading this page. Aspirants no need to worry about the UPSSSC ABT Syllabus, because we have provided you with the Exam pattern along with Syllabus. Candidates who are appearing for teh exam must know the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern 2022. By checking the exam pattern you will know about the structure of the exam paper and the details such as several questions that will appear in the exam, and how many marks are allocated. If you want to score high in your exams, then you prepare regarding the exam pattern. You can download the UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus 2022 and the Exam Pattern by the links given below on this page.
|UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Result|
|UPSSSC Boring Technician Answer Key
|UPSSSC Boring Technician Admit Card|
|All Govt Previous Papers|
UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Number of Marks|
|Mathematics, and General Intelligence||30||30|
|Time Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- There will be 120 questions
- Each question carries 1 mark
- It covers the main subjects like Mathematics, General Intelligence, Hindi, General Knowledge, Trade
- For wrong answers 0.25 marks will be deducted
- The exam will be conducted for 1 hour 30 minutes
General Intelligence Test & Elementary Mathematics
- Argumentation ability
- Critical ability,
- Analytical ability.
- Common intelligence ability- tests that examine the result analytical ability of the aspirants.
- Statistical analysis graph and diagram- which nces,
- Space visualization,
- Arithmetical reasoning and figural classification,
- Arithmetic number series,
- Non-verbal series,
- Coding and decoding,
- Figural Series,
- Statement & Conclusion,
- Venn Diagrams etc.
- Number System
- Profit Loss
- Classification of Facts
- LCM & HCF Relation between LCM & HCF
- Simultaneous equations
- Quadratic Equations
- Triangle & Pythagoras
- The perimeter & Area of the parallelogram
- The perimeter & Area of the Circle.
- उक्त भाग में अभ्यर्थियों से हिंदी भाषा के ज्ञान, समझ तथा लेखन योग्यता संबंधी प्रश्न पूछे जाएंगे। यह भाग उत्तर प्रदेश माध्यमिक शिक्षा परिषद की हाई स्कूल परीक्षा अथवा समकक्ष परीक्षा के स्तर का होगा।
- अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द।
- Award and Authors.
- Full forms and Abbreviations
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Capitals and Currencies
- Eminent Personalities
- Culture and Religion
- Soil, Rivers
- Important National Facts about India
- Heritage and Arts, Dance, History
- National : Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Monuments
- Inland Harbours
- Wars and Neighbours
- Current Affairs
- Common Names
- Freedom Movement
- Sports : championships/ Winners/ Terms/ No. of Players
- General Science
- Current Affairs of National & International Importance
- Indian History
- Indian Politics & Economics
- World Geography & Population.
- Indian History Focus will be on Knowledge of Financial
- Religious & Political Parties
- Under the Indian Freedom Movement knowledge about Nature & Specialty of the Indian Freedom Movement
- Rise of nationalism.
- World Geography General Knowledge will be tested about the Physical/ Ecology of India
- Demographic Issues
- Temporary reservoir
- Sand/ gravel packing
- Ground Water Safety
|UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus Pdf||Click Here|
Disclaimer: UPSSSC Assistant Boring Technician Syllabus mentioned here on this page is just for candidates’ reference. For more information visit the official site of the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. If UPSSSC releases the official syllabus we will update it on this page.