VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020 is essential for the exam preparation for all the Exam Applicants. So, they must Download VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020 with Exam Pattern from www.vssc.gov.in to improve the subject knowledge which will help them to solve the questions involved in the exam. One must not skip the VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020 as it makes everyone do the preparation correctly. So, practice every topic of the VSSC Scientist Syllabus as many times as possible that leads the best marks in the exam.
- 1 VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020
- 2 VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020
- 3 VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020
VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020
Are you browsing for the VSSC Scientist/ Engineer Syllabus 2020 for SD and SC, then follow our RecruitmentIndia.in to get the official Topics that cover in the Written Test. As you know that initial screening or Written Test is the primary round to be eligible for Interview. Then get the VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020 for free of cost and start the preparation immediately as there is very less time for preparation. As the Technical Subjects only involved in the Exam, one must allow more time for the preparation itself by doing a continuous practice with concepts, formulas, and fundamentals. IF they are good at these three finding the solution for any type of question in the exam is easy. That’s why get complete the VSSC Engineer Syllabus 2020 as fastly as possible.
Overview Of VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020
|Name Of The Board|
Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre (VSSC)
|Name Of The Posts||Scientist/ Engineer-SD & SC, Medical Officer-SD & SC Posts|
|Number Of Posts||80 Posts|
VSSC Scientist/ Engineer Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper||Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|1||Concerned Subject||50||200||90 Minutes|
VSSC Board offers 50 questions from Technical Subjects of applicants applied in the question paper for 200 Marks which means for every question there are Four Marks. And One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer and 90 Minutes is offered to attend the exam.
VSSC Scientist/ Engineer Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
- Automotive Engines
- Automotive chassis
- Automotive pollution and control
- Engine and vehicle components design
- Vehicle control system
- Vehicle Dynamics
- Flow and Combustion Analysis in IC Engines
- Aerospace Propulsion
- Theory of Elasticity
- Rocketry and space mechanics
- Airplane performance, stability, and control
- Flight Vehicle Aerodynamics
- Advanced Propulsion systems
- Computational fluid dynamics in Aerospace engineering
- Aircraft design
- Flight Mechanics
- Catalytic reaction
- Transition state theory
- Streamline flow
- Isothermal gas-phase reaction
- Shear stress
- Mass transfer operation
- Distillation process
- Transfer function
- Bode stability criterion
- Two, Three and Four Lead Circuit
- Speed of response
- Lag, Fidelity
- Fluxing agents in ceramic manufacture
- Fire-tube boilers
- Threshold Point, Optimum Point
- Break-even Point
- Saturation Point
- Clarifying Filter, Cake Filter, Crossflow filter
- Joule Thomson expansion
Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry:
- Size of orbitals
- Oxidizing and Reducing Agent
- Radioactivity & Half-life period
- Sequence of reactions
- Electronic Spectroscopy
- Mark-Hauwink Equation
- Carothers Theory
- Flory-Huggins Theory
- Chemical names of melanin etc
- Van’t Hoff Factor
- PH Value
- Electrolytes and Coagulating agents
- Quantum Numbers
- Mole fraction
- Kinetic energy
- Co-efficient of Viscosity
- Rate Constant
- Boltzmann Distribution Law
- Gaussian distribution
- Metal-Metal Bond
- Dalton’s law, Henry’s law, Gay Lussac’s Law, Raoult’s Law
- Basic concepts.
- Circuit law.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Basic Electronics.
- Transmission and Distribution.
- Estimation and Costing.
- Utilization and Electrical Energy.
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors.
- Single-phase induction Motors.
- Synchronous Machines.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Introduction to mechanical design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Machines
- Moment of Intertia
- Bernoulli’s equation
- Youngs Modulus
- Bulk Modulus
- Shear Modulus
- Thermal power plants
- RMS value
- Refrigeration system
- The advanced design of Mechanical System
Machine Design/ Structural Engineering:
- Brittle and Ductile facture
- Airy’s Stress function
- Poisson’s ratio
- Shear, Bending, Tensile stress
- Analytical, Empirical, Numerical, graphical method
- Principle of Superposition
- Torsional strain energy
- Young’s modulus
- Theories for ductile materials
- Castigliano’s Theorem
- D ‘Alembert’s principle
- Modulus of elasticity
- Kirchoff’s plate theory
- Von Karman Plate theory
- Mindlin Reissner plate theory
Electronics & Communication Engineering:
- Logic Gates & Circuits
- Binary, Octal and Hexadecimal code
- Induction Motor
- Triode, BJT, MOSFET, Transistor, Amplifier
- Sampling Theorem
- RC, RLC Circuit
- Bandwidth of amplifier
- RMS Voltage
- Barkhausen criterion
- Hartley Oscillator
- Binary Counter Circuit
- Unidirectional, Bidirectional and Multi-Directional Switch
- Flip Flops
- Boolean expression
- ASCII code
- FIFO, LIFO
- Data Warehouse
- Waterfall Model
- Data Model
- Data Mart
- Programmed I/O
- Interrupt Initiated I/O
- BCD, Decimal, Hexadecimal, Gray Code, EBCDIC
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- HTTP, C++, FORTRAN, C Program
- HTML, XML
- Truth Table, SOP
- Logic Gates
- Windows XP, MS-DOS
- Windows Vista
- C Function, myFunction
- Data Structure
- Object-Oriented Programming
- FTP, TELNET, SMTP, SMB
- Computer Network
- Address Resolution Protocol
- X-Y recorder, Circular Charg recorder
- Galvanometric and Magnetic recorder
- SI units
- Piezoelectric effect
- Hall effect
- TRIAC, Diodes
- Static, Calibration, Systematic and Random errors
- Oscilloscope, Electron microscope
- Eddy current and hysteresis loss
- Thermodynamics and kinetics
- Physical Metallurgy
- Ceramic Science & Technology
- Materials Testing & characterization
- Composites and polymers
- Nanomaterials and technology
- Polymer Science and Technology
- Electronic and Opto-electronic Materials
- Techniques of Materials Characterization, etc
VSSC Medical Officer Syllabus 2020 – Topic Wise
Medical Officer SC Syllabus (MBBS):
- Physiology Forensic
- Medicine & Toxicology
- Community Medicine
- Dermatology & Venereology
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Surgery, etc
Medical Officer SD Syllabus (General Medicine):
- Anatomy Including Histology
- Physiology Including Biochemistry
- Pathology Including Microbiology
- Heart Disorders
- Nutritional Diseases
- Introduction to Clinical Medicine
- Genetic & Immunological Factors in Disease
- Antibiotic Audit
- Infection control Strategies
- Diseases of Cardiovascular, Respiratory System
- Diseases of Digestive System, Liver and Biliary Tract
- Diseases of the Blood and Blood Forming Organs
- Errors of Metabolism
- Community Medicine
- Diseases of Children
- Diseases caused by Protozoa, Helminths, Bacteria, Viruses, Fungi
VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020
If you want to attain the Best Score, you have a thorough knowledge of the VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020. Otherwise, you will not answer all the questions of the test. That’s why after submitting the Job Application, start learning entire topics of the VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020 by making a proper plan. One must not skip any topic because each topic is interlinked to one another. If you miss one automatically it will make you miss the preparation on another subject. That’s why as per the Prescribed format of VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020, one will follow the topics of the VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020. That too one must good in all the Subjects. So, you need to balance the time while preparation by giving more time to those topics on which the candidates are weak and give less time to those on which topics you have more knowledge.
VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020
If you don’t have any idea on the VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020, it will not be possible to prepare the topics as per the Official Format. It may affect the marks that the candidate needs to score for qualifying. That’s why before starting the preparation keep an eye on VSSC Scientist Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 and plan what topics to be prepared first and next in a sequential manner. Complete entire topics and after completion of VSSC Engineer Syllabus 2020 once take a question paper and verify how far they covered the topics. If they are not good at any topic or keep taking more time to solve questions still, need to practice again and again with the VSSC Engineer Syllabus 2020 using the VSSC Engineer Exam Pattern 2020 which is also given at www.vssc.gov.in.
VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020: Download
Of Course, don’t follow the Subject Wise weightage because sometimes, the VSSC board doesn’t offer the questions as per the VSSC Scientist/ Engineer Exam Pattern. So, maintain consistency in all the subjects by following the VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020 till they gain complete confidence to answer even if the question paper is difficult.
VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions
What Subjects are involved in the VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020?
Only Technical Related Questions are involved in the VSSC Scientist Syllabus 2020.
What is the VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020?
VSSC Scientist Exam Pattern 2020 is explained i.e 50 questions for 200 Marks are given in question paper and the time duration is 90 Minutes.
Which site provides the VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020?
RecruitmentIndia.in will provide the VSSC Scientist Engineer Syllabus 2020.
In What mode, questions are asked in the VSSC Scientist Engineer Written Test?
Only in Objective Mode, the questions are involved in the VSSC Scientist Written Test.