The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board will soon notify all the job aspirants in WB state by releasing a notice having the title as WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019. Total 3000 West Bengal Police Lady Constable Vacancy will be filled by this recruitment. Also, it gives the policewb.gov.in Lady Constable application dates along with the employment notification. Furthermore details regarding this recruitment are available.
- 1 WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 policewb.gov.in Lady Constable 2019 Apply Online/Offline
- 1.2 WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria For WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment
- 1.4 West Bengal Police Lady Constable Vacancy
WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019
West Bengal Lady Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification: The job contenders of West Bengal can get ready to apply for the Police Jobs in West Bengal state which is going to open from July/Aug 2019 @www.policewb.gov.in. Yes, it is true. The WB Police Recruitment board wishes to fill up the 3000 WBPLady constable Vacancy in their state police department. So in a few days, this employment WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019 news will come out through the recruitment board official site. So this is official information. For referring all the point to point details of this recruitment, the candidates can scroll this page to downside since there only the most prominent links of this WB police jobs notification is available.
policewb.gov.in Lady Constable 2019 Apply Online/Offline
The recruitment board of West Bengal Police department called as West Bengal Police Recruitment Board in few days release a notice regarding the West Bengal Lady Constable recruitment with respect to the 3000 Lady constable Vacancy in West Bengal Police department in the formal site itself. So you can find that notice there only. That notice is intimation letter to the contenders regarding the arrival of the official WB Lady Constable Recruitment of 3000 vacancy. In that notice, only the data like applicable educational qualifications, age limit, modes of application, active days for filling the details in the application form are given. No topic of a number of vacant posts available;e are mentioned. Later the full scale notification can be available along with thepolicewb.gov.in Lady Constable 2019 Apply Online/Offline link. Check latest Employment news in India at our page.
WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name Of The Organisation||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
|Total Posts||3000 Vacancy|
|Name Of The Posts||Lady Constables|
|Notification Releasing Date||July/Aug 2019|
|Application Start Date||July/Aug 2019|
|Application Last Date||July/Aug 2019|
|Category Of The Job||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
Eligibility Criteria For WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment
The complete qualifications for WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 notification as per the job wise.
- People who have passed in Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent.
- They must be able to speak, read and write Bengali Language (not be applicable to the candidates who are permanent residents of hill sub-divisions of Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts).
- They have to complete Three years of service as NVF, Home Guard personnel and Civic Volunteers.NVF, Home Guard personnel and Civic Volunteers serving in West Bengal Police should complete 03 (Three) years of service as on 01.01.2018 are eligible to apply.
Candidates, age must be as per the WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2018 rules.
- Maximum Age: 27 years (as on 01.01.2018)
Application Fees :
All the registration completed candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees on or before 5th Feb 2018.
- All categories except SC/ST of West Bengal: Rs. 170(Rs. 150 application fees + Rs.20 Processing fees)
- Scheduled Caste: Rs.20
- Scheduled Tribe: Rs.20
Selection Process :
To join in WB Police Lady Constable vacancies ,They must follow the selection rounds
- Shortlisting of applications
- Preliminary Written Exam
- PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT TEST (PMT)
- PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TEST (PET)
- FINAL WRITTEN EXAMINATION
The Salary for these posts will be as per the norms of West Bengal Police Department
- Rs.5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/-.
Vacancy Details :
Total WBP Lady Constable Vacancy: 3000
West Bengal Police Lady Constable Vacancy
From policewb.gov.in Lady Constables Notification, candidates will get thorough information. Educational wise, age wise applicable candidates are allowed to write the details in the WB Lady Constable Application form either in online or offline mode. So any mode of correct format of application form will be accepted by the officials. That submitted application has to reach the officials earlier to the end date and also it contains the true information of the candidate. Refer this page frequently if you want to know more updates about theWest Bengal Police Lady Constable Vacancy. In advance, to the activation of a link of WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment registration, the candidates who are ready for this recruitment can make the arrangements of documents which may helpful in the filling your details. The WB Police recruitment board invites the West Bengal Police Lady Constable applications in any one way only i.e offline or online. PDf copy of the application can be taken from main site if you choose offline mode.
Also Download: WB Police Lady Constable Syllabus
See the Application Procedure of the WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019
- Open the official site of WB Police @ www.policewb.gov.in
- See the Opportunities Option
- See the WB Police Lady Constable Recruitment 2019 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly referring to all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criterion you can apply for these vacancies in Online
- Fill the details in the online application form
- Make payment
- Upload Photo, Signature and required documents.
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.
Application Starting date: July/August 2019
Last date for online application submission: July/August 2019