WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 | Check WBJEE PUBDET Exam Pattern @ wbjeeb.in: Students, we are attaching all the WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 pdf details here. The WBJEE is providing all the WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus information for the students who have applied for the WBJEE PUBDET 2021. Readout all the West Bengal JEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 which are attached by us at the end. With those WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus, you can get a high score in the exam. The WBJEE PUBDET Exam Pattern 2021 details are also attached at the bottom you can check the WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Exam Pattern details so that you can get an idea about the marks and questions.
With the help of the details given by us, you can prepare well for the exam by using WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus. Before going to prepare for the exam see all the West Bengal JEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 topics, note down all the topics, and then prepare keenly for the exam. You have to observe all the particulars which are given in the WBJEE PUBDET Exam Pattern 2021, with those details you may get some idea about the exam details.
WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 Details
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB)|
|Name of the Exam||Presidency University Bachelor Degree Entrance Test (PUBDET)|
|Category||Entrance Exam Syllabus|
WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021
Students, with the help of the WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 you have to complete the exam. Because all the questions will be asked from the given West Bengal JEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 only. No question will be asked from the outside syllabus, So finish all the syllabus. If you want to be in a good place after the completion of your studies, then move forward and open all the WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus links. Finish off every single topic also, Don’t miss any topic. If you miss the topics it may lead to getting less score in the exam.
|WBJEE PUBDET Notification|
|WBJEE PUBDET Previous Papers|
West Bengal JEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021
Students, this is the best time for the change of your education. If you are perfect with every WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021 topic then you will be the tough competitor for the remaining students. You want to write the exam in an interesting manner, if you write without interest you will not qualify for the exam. Check all the WBJEE PUBDET Exam Pattern 2021 details at wbjeeb.in which will help you to complete the exam. In the Exam Pattern, we will get details of questions and marks individually. For every subject how many marks we are getting and how many questions, all the details will be given in the WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Exam Pattern details.
If you want to get admission to PUBDET then you have to prepare in the best way where you can answer all the questions which are given in the exam. For that reason, we are attaching the WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus pdf at the end. Conclude all the syllabus details and get admission to WBJEE PUBDET 2021. Without completion of the West Bengal JEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021, you can’t even get pass marks in the exam. If you did not complete the syllabus you won’t get admission to WBJEE.
WBJEE PUBDET Exam Pattern 2021
|Name of the Subject||Syllabus and Marks|
|History||History and English Language (80+20)*|
|Philosophy/Sociology/Performing Arts||Logical Reasoning and English Language (60+40)*|
|Political Science||Political Science and English Language (80+20)*|
|Economics||Mathematics and English (70+30)*|
|Geography||Geography and Basic Science (50+50)*|
|Geology||Mathematics, Physics, chemistry (40+30+30)*|
(*) in the table represents the paper contains more than one topic, the distribution of full marks is given within parenthesis.
- The PUBDET 2021 Exam Pattern is as followed in the above table
- Candidates can choose a maximum of two subjects from the table
- For each paper, you have 50 questions and 100 marks
- That means 2 marks for every right answer
- For every wrong answer -1/2(25%)negative marks will be deducted
- The answer paper will be OMR based
- you have to bubble only one answer if you bubble more than one it will be wrong.
- Prepare well and get admission to PUBDET 2021.
WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Statistical Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods
- Experimental Physics
- Molecular Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics
- Quantum Theory and its Applications
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections
- Permutations and Combinations
- Definite Integrals
- Exponential and Logarithmic Series
- Sets and Set Theory
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Straight Lines
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Probability Function
- Limits and Continuity
- Applications of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals Binomial Theorem
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Indian Culture
- Early Structure of the British Raj
- Themes in Early Indian Cultural History
- Guptas, Vakatakas and Vardhanas
- Society, Culture, and Economy in the Thirteenth and Fourteenth Centuries
- Megalithic Cultures
- Early Medieval India
- Post – Mauryan Period (Indo-Greeks, Sakas, Kushanas, Western Kshatrapas)
- Origins of Modern Politics
- Period of Mahajanapadas
- Social and Cultural Developments
- Indus Valley Civilization
- Pre-history and Proto-history
- Culture in the Mughal Empire
- Aryans and Vedic Period
- British Expansion in India
- European Penetration into India
- Imperialism and Colonialism
- Nation-State System
- Mughal Empire in the Seventeenth Century
- Modern Indian History
- The regional States during the Gupta Era
- Indian Freedom Struggle
- History of the World
- Indian Response to British Rule
- Cultural Traditions in India
- Origins of Modern Politics
- Enlightenment and Modern ideas
- Economic Impact of British Colonial Rule
- Economy and Society in the Sixteenth and Seventeenth Centuries
- Mauryan Empire
- Early State and Society in Eastern India, Deccan, and South India
- Chemical Bonding
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- General Chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Solid State
- D Block Elements
- Alkali and Alkaline earth metals (S Block)
- General Organic Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Classification of Elements
- Molecular Structure
- Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- P, D, F Block Elements
- Allegation and Mixture.
- Pipes and Cisterns.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Profit and Loss.
- HCF and LCM.
- Surds and Indices.
- Ratios and Proportions.
- Time and Distance.
- Problems on Trains.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Problems on Ages.
- Boats and streams.
- Problems on Train.
- Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Basic Concepts
- Social Stratification/ Demography/ Change
- Types of Society
- Economy and Society
- Industrial and Urban Society
- Political Processes
- Status and role, role conflict, a role set
- Weaker Sections and Minorities
- Socialization, assimilation, integration, cooperation, competition, conflict, accommodation, social
- Distance, relative deprivation.
- Marriage, Family, and Kinship
- Norms and values–conformity & deviance, Law & customs
- Sociocultural processes
- Society, community, association, institution, culture
- Social Groups
- Social structure, social system, social action
- Error Detection
- Idioms and Phrases
- Antonyms & Synonyms
- Fill in the Blanks
- Correction of Sentences
- Grassroots Activism.
- Divided Government.
- Freedom and Liberty.
- Common Good.
- Cultural Pluralism.
- Health Economics
- Economics of Health Insurance
- Economics of Information
- Forensic Economics
- Economics of Crime
- Economic Analysis of the Family
- Economics of Aging
- Agricultural Economics
- Real Estate Economics
- Media Economics
- Transportation Economics
- Urban Economics
- Economics of Gambling
- Economics of HIV and AIDS
- Economics of Migration
- Queer Economics
- Economics and Religion
- Economics and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Political Economy of Violence
- The Economics of the Civil War
- Economic Aspects of Cultural Heritage
- Latin America’s Trade Performance
- Economics of Property Law
- Economics of Wildlife Protection
- Environmental Economics
- Economics of Energy Markets
- Political Economy of Oil
- Economics of Education
- Economics and Justice
- Sports Economics
- Earnings of Professional Athletes
- Economics of Gender
- Economics and Race
- Demography and Psychometry
- Statistical Inference
- Linear Inference and Multivariate Analysis
- Sampling Theory and Design of Experiments
- Quantitative Economics and Official Statistics
- Optimization Techniques
- Industrial Statistics
- Inheritance Biology
- Cellular Organization
- Ecological Principles
- Evolution and Behavior
- Applied Biology
- Molecules and their Interaction Relevant to Biology
- Fundamental Processes
- Cell Communication and Cell Signaling
- Developmental Biology
- System Physiology – Plant
- System Physiology – Animal
- Methods in Biology
- Diversity of Life Forms
- Structural Geology
- Petroleum Geology
- Economic Geology
WBJEE PUBDET 2021 Syllabus Important Links
|WBJEE PUBDET Syllabus 2021||Click Here|