YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 has launched by the Andhra Pradesh State Government on 24th June 2020. According to the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020, Kapu women will be provided financial assistance of Rs 15,000 per year. In this article, we have provided the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 detailed information. So willing candidates go through this page and check the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility, YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form, Required Documents, and other more details.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
The AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has introduced a new YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 om 24th June 2020. The AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 main aim is to financially empower Kapu category women above or equally 45 years of age by enhancing their livelihood opportunities and living standards. Under this, the AP Government will help the poor kapu women. So, candidates who wish to apply for this scheme, they can refer to this page and get the necessary information. Cabinet has given approval to allocate Rs. 1,101 crore for the AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020. So all the eligible candidates don’t miss this opportunity and apply YSR Kapu Nestham Application Form through this page by using the below-mentioned links. If you have any doubts regarding the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility, check this page and clarity your doubts.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 Full Details
|Scheme Offering Department||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme|
|Released By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Scheme Implementation Date||24th June 2020|
|Amount||Rs. 15,000 Per Annum will be given for 5 years for Women|
|Scheme Moto||To provide financially empower Kapu category women between 45 – 60 years|
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be the permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Only Kapu Community people are eligible to for this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
- Applicants who are going to apply for this scheme the age must be 45 to 60 years
- Candidates should not have a 4 wheelers like Car
- Applying candidates should have an active bank account
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In rural areas, the total family members’ income must be less than Rs. 10,000 per month and in urban areas Rs. 12,000/- per month.
- Families in urban regions that claim no property or less than 750 sqft are qualified to take advantage of the benefits of the YSR Kapu Nestham
- Those who family member are government employee or pensioner is not eligible to apply for this scheme
- Applicants must be below the poverty line
- Bank Account/ Pass Book
- Residential Proofs Required
- Kapu Nestham Application Form
- Passport Size Photos
- Ration Card
- Education Qualification Certificate
- Aadhar Card
- Cast Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate (DOB)
- Income Certificate
Beneficiary List of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
- Fisr fo all vust teh ofifcaisl websiet navasakam.ap.gov.in
- Now the Navasakam officials home page will occur on the screen
- On that home, you can click on the “Know Your Secretariat” on the menu bar
- Next new home page will appear in front of you
- Now you have to search the name of the district and click on it and enter your district name
- After this, find the name of your board and the secretariat code will be displayed in front of you.
How To Apply YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020
- Refer to the official home page of YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
- Next, the official home page will appear on the screen
- Then go to the download sections
- There you can download the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form
- Then enter your necessary details and submit the application form.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 Eligible List & Registration Process.
After successful completion of the registration, the Andhra Pradesh State Government will release the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Eligibility List 2020. That list contains all the eligible candidate’s information. The complete registration process will be done by the YSR Navasakam Survey. Through this survey, Volunteers will come to your home and know your details. If you are eligible, then they are entered your name in this AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form
Candidates who are the Kapu Community Women, they can fill the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Application Form. Only Kapu community Women people are eligible for this AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020. So, candidates who are the permanent resident of AP and the Kapu Community, they can enroll the names. For the sake of the candidates, here at the end of the page, we have inserted the links to know the details. So all the eligible applicants, no need to worry. Because Volunteers will step to your door to know your details. If you are eligible for this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020, then they will enter your names in this scheme. Whenever officials will release the eligibility list we will update on this page. So follow the official website navasakam.ap.gov.in.
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020: Click Here
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Status: Click Here
YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
On which site, we can apply the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020?
Through this page or official website, you can apply for this AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.
Who are eligible to apply YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020?
Only Kapu Community-women people are eligible to apply for this YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.
Who will get benefited through YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020?
Andhra Pradesh State Government has launched this Kapu Nestham Scheme only for Kapu Women’s.
When will the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020 implement?
On 24th June 2020, the Andhra Pradesh State Government has introduced AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2020.