The Kerala state govt launched the Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020 to assist the students who failed to pay the Kerala Education Loan Subsidy. The aim of this Kerala Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme is to reduce the financial burden for the families whose income is lower and are unable to repay the education loan. Know the complete information about the Kerala Education Loan Subsidy Application Form, Eligibility details.
The students who didn’t get a job after the completion of their studies and did not repay the education loan can take the befits given by the Kerala State Govt under this Kerala Government Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020. Now, the officials of Kerala state Govt is providing the benefits of this scheme by launching its official site that is www.elrs.kerala.gov. From the below sections of this page, you can check and complete the Kerala Government Education Loan Repayment Scheme Online Application Procedure.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020
Under this Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020, the loan accounts have categories into four sections. Under 1st Category, the loan sanctioned limit is up to Rs 9 lakhs. And the 2nd category, the loan sanctioned is up to Rs 4 lakhs, 3rd category loan is from Rs 4 lakhs to Rs 9 lakhs and finally, the 4th Category is The student’s loan borrower is expired due to physically/ mentally/ in an accident can also avail benefits under this Kerala Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme.
Kerala Swadesh Darshan Scheme 2020
Kerala Government Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020 Details
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme|
|Category||Kerala Govt Schemes|
|Released By||Kerala State Govt|
|Scheme Moto||Act as a support system for the students who failed to repay the educational loan|
Education Loan Repayment Support Scheme Kerala: Eligibility Criteria
- The student should be a permanent resident of Kerala
- Only the Banks situated in Kerala like scheduled commercial banks, Kerala Gramin banks, and other 14 cooperative Banks are covered under this scheme
- Students who get admission under the Management Quota are not eligible.
- A loan taken for the abroad study are not eligible for this Kerala Govt Education Subsidy Scheme 2020
- Students borrower who has become physically/ mentally disabled due to accident/ illness/ expired during the repayment of the loan are eligible for financial assistance under this scheme.
Kerala Govt Education Subsidy Scheme 2020: Required Documents
- At the time of Registration:
- Students 10th pass certificate
- Students Aadhar card (in case a student deceased/suffered 80 % or more disability)
- Income Tax pan card of the student (in case a student deceased/suffered 80 % or more disability)
2. At the time of the Online Application Filling process
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Village Officer
- Disability certificate
- Salary certificate in case if the student employment in the formal sector
- Course completion certificate for which course they have to take the education loan
Kerala Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Application Form
Candidates submit the Kerala Government Education Loan Subsidy Scheme Application Form as per the below-given procedure. The one who has taken a loan can be repaid in the installments as explained below. This scheme is mostly beneficial for the finally lower-income families. So, the candidates whose income is lower and cannot repay the education loan of their children can take the benefits of this scheme and apply for Kerala Govt Education Subsidy Scheme 2020.
Steps To Apply For Kerala Education Loan Repayment Subsidy Scheme
- Open the official site at elrs.kerala.gov
- Then the home page appears on the screen
- Click on the Students Registration Tab
- Now, the Kerala Govt Education Loan Repayment Application Form appears
- Start filling the form with your details correctly
- Upload your 10th documents, Aadhar card, Pan card details
- After the registration, the applicant will receive a User ID and password which is used to fill the application form.
- After filling the details and uploading the documents, the candidate has to apply through online mode.
Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020 Online Application: Click Here
1 thought on “Kerala Education Loan Repayment Scheme 2020 || Kerala Education Loan Subsidy Application Form at www.elrs.kerala.gov”
Education loan from which year is taken from bank included in the Education loan repayment scheme 2020 ?
Comments are closed.