From this page only, the competitors could check the NAFED Recruitment 2020 details like educational qualifications, maximum age limit etc. After seeing these details of the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Notification of 39 JAA, JFR, Assistant Manager Vacancy, job seekers can apply through the link given on our page only. In the vamnicom.gov.in page, the link of NAFED Application Form 2020 can be filled from 18th Jan to 3rd Feb 2020.
- 1 NAFED Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 NAFED Notification 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 39 NAFED Vacancy
- 1.4 NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant Online Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
NAFED Recruitment 2020
Look at the employment news of the Central Government jobs. The National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Recruitment 2020 is advertised by the NAFED board officials. This job notification includes the JAA, JFR, Assistant Manager jobs for the Freshers as well as the experienced candidates. On the basis of their qualification and the respective years of experience, the candidates could apply for the applicable post. At this NAFED Recruitment 2020 page, we have detailedly explained the eligibility, maximum age limit. Mainly, the application filling candidate must match with these two qualifications. Hence through our page, we have illustrated the elaborated details of the recruitment. Many of the unemployed contenders might be preferred to fill the NAFED Application Form in between 18th Jan and 3rd Feb 2020.
NAFED Notification 2020 Details
|Name Of The Organization||National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation (NAFED), New Delhi|
|Name Of The Post||Manager, Assistant Manager, Junior Field Representative (JFR) and Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA)|
|Number Of Posts||39 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Location||Anywhere in India|
|Notification Release Date||18th Jan 2020|
|Registration Start Date||18th Jan 2020|
|Registration last date||3rd Feb 2020|
|Official Website||www.nafed-india.com and vamnicom.gov.in|
Masters in Business Administration or Two Years full-time PGDM
Minimum of 10 years
- Masters in Business Administration or Two Years full-time PGDM
- Minimum of 03 years of working experience
Junior Field Representative (JFR):
Graduate from any recognized Indian University
Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA):
- Graduate in Commerce with 1st / High 2nd Division
- Preference will be given to the candidates having a Master’s Degree in Commerce.
- Manager: 35-45 Years
- Assistant Manager: Maximum age 35 years
- Junior Field Representative (JFR): 21-30 years
- Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA): 21-30 years
Depends on the designation of the Post, salary details are given.
- Manager: Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/-
- Assistant Manager: Rs.47600/- to Rs.1,51,100/-
- Junior Field Representative: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/-
- Junior Accounts Assistant: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,100/-
NAFED Selection Process of all the Category posts will start with the following round.
- Written Exam
Total NAFED Vacancy: 39 Posts
- Manager:- 04 Posts
- Assistant Manager: – 10 Posts
- Junior Field Representative (JFR): -15 Posts
- Junior Accounts Assistant (JAA):- 10 Posts
- Manager & Assistant Manager Posts, fees is Rs.1000/-
Junior Field Representative(JFR) & Junior Account Assistant(JAA) Posts, fees is is Rs.500
NAFED Application Form submission Steps:
- The basic step is opening the NAFED Official page www.nafed-india.com and vamnicom.gov.in
- Switch to the “Jobs” option.
- Then get the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Recruitment 2020 advertisement.
- Open it. Verify the educational qualifications, maximum age limit, selection process, etc.
- Afterward, click the NAFED Apply Online Link.
- Enter all your details.
- Pay application fees.
- Finally, click the Final submit option to complete the registration.
39 NAFED Vacancy
This latest NAFED Recruitment 2020 of JAA, JFR, Assistant Manager Posts is the applicable Central Government job offer both for Freshers and Experienced candidates. Furthermore, info in a clear view is reported in the section of the eligibility criteria, so the postulants are suggested to look at that post wise eligibility details then choose the correct post applicable to you. While filling the NAFED Application Form 2020, the contender needs to select the post which is matched as per the eligibility criteria. By mistake, if you select the wrong post, then your application will be rejected by the NAFED Recruitment panel. Carefully, know the rules and regulations along with the eligibility of 39 NAFED Vacancy, then register within the last date 3rd Feb 2020.
NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant Online Form
The link of the NAFED Application Form has been activated by the officials on www.nafed-india.com and vamnicom.gov.in page. Along with the notification released, the officials have triggered the registration link also. From 18th Jan 2020, the registrations for this National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Recruitment 2020 is started by the appropriate candidates. The closing session of the registration process is 3rd Feb 2020. The NAFED Selection Process would start for the applicants with the written exam. The dates and centers of the examination will be sent through the call letter. And to receive the filtering rounds selection process, the contenders must submit the NAFED Junior Accounts Assistant Online Form on or before 3rd Feb 2020.
To download NAFED Notification 2020: Click Here
To Fill Application: Click Here
To apply for the NAFED Recruitment 2020, one should not wait until the last date. Try to upload the details quickly when the online server of the National Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Federation Application is free to open. At the last dates, most of the applicants will log in to the same portal, so you may face the server issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Freshers can apply for the latest NAFED Recruitment 2020?
Yes, Freshers with minimum any Degree/Graduation qualification can apply for this NAFED Notification 2020.
Whether the NAFED Application process is online or offline?
The NAFED Application submission process is completely online. In our recruitmentindia.in page, the procedure is also explained.