For the sake of all the job seekers, the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 Notification has published by the officials of the National Health Mission Punjab at the official website @ bfuhs.ac.in. So, candidates take this golden chance and apply for the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Vacancy with the help of the mentioned links. Hurry up guys, because the application process already started from 21.11.2019 and the NHM Punjab CHO Application Form download links will expire on the 06.12.2019. So, candidates apply for the BFUHS Recruitment before the deadline of the application process.
- 1 NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019
NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019
In an easy manner, candidates apply for the BFUHS Community Health Officer Recruitment, if you are willing to get the job in the department of the National Health Mission Punjab. Here on this web page @ www.recruitmentindia.in, we have uploaded all the necessary details and links about the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019. So, candidates who are interested to apply for this notification, those ones just refer to the whole article by scroll down the web page and check out the mentioned eligibility conditions. Because if you have the related education and age limit, then only you are eligible to apply for the bfuhs.ac.in CHO Recruitment Notification.
NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019 Details
|Name of The Organisation||National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||1000 Vacancies|
|Category||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||21.11.2019|
|Ending date to apply||06.12.2019|
|Written Exam Date||15.12.2019|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Location||Punjab State|
|Official Website||www.bfuhs.ac.in or nhmpunjab.in|
- B.Sc in Nursing/Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognized Institute/University Registered with Punjab Nursing Registration Council.
- BAMS from recognized University or Statutory State Board and Enrolment on State Register or Central Register of Ayurveda.
- Applicants who are going to enroll your names in this recruitment those ones age Less than 35 years of age
- For more detailed information about the age, limitation refers to the official notification.
- For all category candidates: Rs.590/-
The selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of the written exam only.
As per the norms of the National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab
Name of the Posts: Community Health Officer Posts
Number of Vacancies: 1000 Posts
Steps to apply for NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019
- To apply for the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019, candidates refer to the official website @ bfuhs.ac.in.
- After that, click on the advertisement link and search for the CHO notification.
- Then download the official notification
- Once you check out all the mentioned eligibility details in it.
- If you are eligible, then download the NHM Punjab CHO Application Form.
- Fill all the necessary details in it
- Now attach all the necessary documents and photo with signature
- Next, cross-check all the details
- Then pay the application fee through the online mode
- Now click on the submit button
- Click on submit button and take a copy of the form for future reference.
NHM Punjab CHO Application Form
Here on this web page, we have uploaded the download links of the NHM Punjab CHO Official Notification and also application form. So, candidates, first of all, refer to the details in the official notification. Because in that notification, you can catch all the details about the NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019. After checking that, candidates click on the mentioned NHM Punjab CHO Application Form link. Candidates make sure to submit the NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Application Form before the last date of the application process. Because after the last date, the officials of the National Health Mission Punjab can’t accept the application forms.
BFUHS CHO Vacancy
The board of the National Health Mission Punjab has released the wonderful notification for the sake of all the job hunters i.e NHM Punjab CHO Vacancy 2019. In that notification, they are 1000 vacancies and that posts are related to the Community Health Officer Posts. So, candidates who are dreamed to get the job in the NHM board as a Community Health Officer, those ones without any delay apply for the BFUHS Community Health Officer Vacancy. After the completion of the application process in the bfuhs.ac.in Recruitment, candidates get ready to face the written exam on the date of the 15.12.2019. And also the higher officials of the National Health Mission (NHM), Punjab has announced the exam date. Refer to the official portal www.bfuhs.ac.in and know more details.
NHM Punjab CHO Notification: Click here
NHM Punjab CHO Application Form: Click Here
All Govt jobs Previous Papers: Click Here
On the date of the 06.12.2019, the application process of this NHM Punjab CHO Recruitment 2019 has closed. So, candidates who are eligible and willing to apply for this NHM Punjab Community Health Officer Recruitment 2019, those ones must submit the NHM Punjab CHO Application Form to the officials of the NHM Punjab before the last date of the application process.