- 1 UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 (Released) @ upnrhm.gov.in – 4000 Vacancies: NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 Notification details are mentioned here. Interested candidates apply for the NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022 for 500 Posts from this page. And also from the official page i.e upnrhm.gov.in, applicants can register for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts between the mentioned dates of 04th February 2022 to 20th February 2022. For Community Health Officer Vacancy in UP state, the officials of the National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh have released this NHM UP CHO Vacancy 2022 Notification. So nursing course qualification attained candidates certainly apply online UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022. There is a total of 4000 vacancies have been released by the officials. So check the eligibility criteria of this NHM UP CHO Notification 2022 by checking the following page and also get the direct link of the NHM UP CHO Application Form 2022 too.
Latest Update (14th February 2022): The last date to apply for this NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 has been extended to 17th February 2022. Check Now.
UP NHM CHO Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh|
|Name of the Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||4000 Posts|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date of Application||04th February 2022|
|Ending Date of Application|
|Mode of Apply||Online Mode|
|Minimum Qualifications||Nursing Pass|
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022
To make your dream fulfilled here Recruitmentindia.in is giving you the update of NHM UP Community Health Officer Recruitment 2022. For the nursing course completed individuals, the job offer came to the finger steps. One thing only they have to do to become a State Govt employer. That applies to the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 after verifying all the specifications discussed on this page. For the willing candidates, we have also uploaded the NHM UP CHO Online Application links on this page. So, candidates apply for the UP NHM CHO Recruitment Notification 2022 with the help of the mentioned links on this web page. The online Registration Process has been started on 4th February 2022. Until the end date of 20th February 2022, candidates are able to submit their NHM UP CHO Application Form 2022 to the officials. So the candidates use this wonderful opportunity and then submit their applications to be a part of the selection process.
|UPPSC Polytechnic Lecturer Admit Card 2022
|UPPSC Veterinary Officer Admit Card 2022
|SVPU Non Teaching Admit Card 2022
|NHM UP CHO Syllabus|
|NHM UP CHO Previous Papers|
Candidates who have successfully completed B.Sc. (Nursing) with the integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) OR Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course with an integrated curriculum of Certificate in Community Health for Nurses (CCHN) from the academic year 2020 & onward from an Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University will be eligible to apply.
Candidates who are having the age less than 35 years of age as of 04th February 2022 are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Upper Age Limit is relaxed by:
- 3 Years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST
- Persons with Disabilities candidate:
- By 10 Years for General(UR)
- By 13 Years for OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 Years for SC / ST
The recruitment board will select the candidates by conducting the Short followed by the Document Verification
- Short Listing
- Document Verification
- Rs. 10,000/- per month will be offered as a stipend during the training period, which includes boarding & lodging allowances.
- Maximum Rs. 35,500/- per month (Rs 20,500 per month salary plus up to Rs 15,000 per month performance-based incentive) will be offered at the time of posting at SC-HWC in the district as a CHO subject to guidelines issued by the Government.
- Name of the Posts: Community Health Officer Posts
- Number of vacancies: 4000 posts
|Name of the Post||UR||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancies|
|Community Health Officers||1600||400||1080||840||80||4,000|
- To apply for this NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022, candidates no need to pay any application fee, which has been mentioned in the official notification.
Fill NHM UP CHO Application Form 2022 @ upnrhm.gov.in
- First Visit the Main Officials Home Page at upnrhm.gov.in
- Check the updates option on the home page. next look at the Updates option
- On that click on the “Detailed advertisement of 4000 contractual vacancies of CHO under NHM” option.
- Audit the eligibility over there carefully.
- Then the Candidates need to open the NHM UP CHO Application Form.
- Enter all required details of the candidates carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents on that application.
- After that check out their details which they have entered on the NHM UP CHO Application Form.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
- Now the Candidates needed to click on the final Submit button.
- Then the NHM UP CHO Application Form will be submitted successfully.
- Take the hard copy of that Application form and maintain it safely for further use.
|NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 Last Date Extended Notice 2||Check Here|
|NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2022 Last Date Extended Notice
|Detailed NHM UP CHO Official Notification 2022||Click Here|
|NHM UP CHO Application Form 2022||Registration || Login|