In UP state, notification for the 6 month Bridge Programm in Community Health under NHM UP is released. In the training program, interested candidates apply for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 from this page. And also from the official page i.e. www.upnrhm.gov.in, applicants can register for 6000 Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts from 09 May 2019 03:00 PM to
23 May 2019 11:59 PM 27th May 2019. For 6000 Community Health Officers (CHO) vacancy in UP state, the training will begin after the NHM UP CHO Recruitment application process is ended. So nursing course qualification attained candidates certainly apply online. Academic marks are the selection criteria for the NRM UP CHO Vacancy filling.
NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019
- 1 NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 6000 Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts Recruitment in NHM UP Details
- 1.2 NHM UP CHO Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 NHM UP 6 Month Bridge Program in Community Health
- 1.4 UP NRHM 6000 Community Health Officers Vacancy
To catch the Sarkari Naukri in Uttar Pradesh State, so many candidates have been waiting. To make your dream fulfill here recruitmentindia.in is giving you the update of NHM UP Community Health Officers Recruitment 2019. For the nursing course completed individuals, the job offer came to the finger steps. One thing only they have to do to become a State Govt employer. That applies for the NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019 after verifying all the specifications discussed in this page. For the applied candidates, there is a 6 month Bridge Program in Community Health, under the National Health Mission of UP State. Later, who attended the training period successfully they will give the job with the designation of Community Health Officers in UP state with a salary of Rs. 35000 at the time of job posting only.
6000 Community Health Officers (CHO) Posts Recruitment in NHM UP Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM) Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Name||Community Health Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||6000|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job category||State Govt Jobs|
|Starting date of Application||09 May 2019 03:00 PM|
|Ending Date of Application|
NHM UP CHO Eligibility Criteria
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM)RNRM from a recognized Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from a recognized Institute/University.
- Less than 35 years of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per U.P. State Government rules.
- Candidates must have registration from Uttar Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of applications.
- Proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect;
- 2 Years of relevant work experience in the health sector
- Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the primary/ community health center level.
Post Wise Age Limit is as follows.
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 35 Years
Age relaxation is there.
For this NHM UP CHO Vacancy, the selection process is mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Completed 6-Month Certificate in Community Health.
- NHM UP Community Health Officers (CHO) Salary is ₹35,000 per month (₹20,000 Honoraria + ₹15,000 performance-based incentives).
|Post Name||Position Code||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Community Health Officers||CHO-I||2,805|
|Community Health Officers||CHO-II||3,195|
- To apply for this NHM UP CHO Recruitment 2019, candidates no need to pay any application fees.
Steps to Fill up the NHM UP CHO Application Form 2019
- First Visit the Main Officials Home Page.
- On that click on to the APPLY Button.
- Then the Candidates NHM UP CHO Application Form will be opened.
- Then The Candidates needed to enter all these Details clearly.
- Upload all the necessary documents on that application.
- After that check out their details which they have entered on the NHM UP CHO Application Form.
- Then Pay the Application Fee.
- Now the Candidates needed to click on the final Submit Button.
- Then the NHM UP CHO Application Form will be submitted successfully.
- Take the hard copy of that Application form and maintain it safely for further use.
NHM UP 6 Month Bridge Program in Community Health
NHM up wants the best candidates for the 6000 Community Health Officers Posts in UP State. So it wants to give the training to the qualification attained candidates. Candidates who did well in the training periods they will be observed directly into the Community Health Officers Jobs. So it has released the NHM UP 6 month Bridge Program in Community Health Notification. To take the candidates for the training program, NHM Up is not conducting any written exam or interview. Just on the basis of the academic qualifications prescribed in the NHM UP CHO Application Form, candidates will be filtered in for the next process.
UP NRHM 6000 Community Health Officers Vacancy
All the nursing qualification pursuing or studying candidates have to forward the details to the NHM UP officials within the date mentioned in the NHM UP CHO Recruitment notification. Applicants, please mark the application dates as 09 May 2019 03:00 PM and
23 May 2019 11:59 PM 27th May 2019. Less time is given for the applicants for application registration online. Postulants, you have to be fast to enroll your name for the training period of UP NRHM 6000 Community Health Officers Vacancy only if you want to involve in this recruitment process. Special preference is there for the candidates who are proficient in the local language, having a maximum of 2 years of experience having candidates in the particular field. Good career growth is also there for the candidates who joined as Community Health Officer. After some time they will get promoted to higher positions.
Important Links & Dates For the NHM UP CHO Recruitment Jobs 2019
Registration Starting date: 09 May 2019 03:00 PM
Registration Ending date:
One important point candidates have to keep in mind that in this NHM UP CHO Recruitment, no selection process is there. One and the only filtering round is the application filing. Who commits mistakes in filling the details of the NHM UP 6 month Bridge Programm application form, their application is not at all accepted by the officials. Nextly true and genuine details like correct name matched in the educational certificates, marks and percentages, and all other information should be very true and correct. Applicants, if Apply Online for 6000 CHO Posts in NHM UP @ www.upnrhm.gov.in according to their educational certificates is the best thing so that there won’t arise any mistakes. After application ending process that is
23 May 2019 11:59 PM 27th May 2019, candidates can check our site for NHM UP CHO Result (Selected Candidates List).