National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) will come out with new notification of NIRTH Recruitment 2020 for the interested applicants. LDC, Technical Assistant & Other vacancies are still vacant for suitable candidates. So check for the NIRTH Application Form on this page. And you can submit your application form in the online mode only. Before that, you should have to know all eligibility details on this page like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, pay scale, and vacancy details, etc. Then you will get an idea about this ICMR NIRTH Notification.
- 1 NIRTH Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 NIRTH Jabalpur LDC Recruitment 2020 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Notification
- 1.4 NIRTH Application Form
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
NIRTH Recruitment 2020
Follow the National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) organization, for knowing the latest NIRTH Jabalpur Vacancies update. The board of NIRTH will announce the good news for the job seekers. The board officials will be going to give the notification of NIRTH Recruitment 2020 being the candidate who is waiting for the latest job openings. This notification is the main cause is for filling the various posts of LDC, Technical Assistant & Other jobs. In case, you want to try these jobs, first, apply for these ICMR NIRTH Technical Assistant Jobs using the NIRTH Application Form which will be available in the official web portal of www.nirth.res.in and also on the below of this page.
NIRTH Jabalpur LDC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name Of Organisation||National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH)|
|Name OF The Posts||Not Yet Announced|
|Number Of Posts||LDC, Technical Assistant & Other|
|Category||Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Application Start Date||Not Yet Announced|
|last Date||Not Yet Announced|
- Technical Assistant [Computer/ Social Sciences]: Should be completed their three years Bachelor’s degree in post relevant course in a recognized university/ Institution.
- Technician-1 [Computer/ Engineering Support]: The aspirant should complete 12th class/ Intermediate pass in Science subject with 55% marks and at least one-year Diploma in a relevant field such as Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Civil/ Mechanical.
- Lab Attendant-1 [Laboratory/ Animal House/ Horticulture]: 10th class pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board plus the one-year working experience in Government recognized/ approved/ registered Laboratory in respective filed/ horticulture/agriculture fieldwork in Government.
- Lower Division Clerk:
(i) 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification or University.
(ii) Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on a computer.
- Staff Car Driver: Matric/S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized board with a valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Light Motor Vehicles (Goods & Passenger) and Two wheeler with/without Gear and two years experience in recognized organization/ Institute. Preference will be given to those who have license other than above to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger) and Three Wheelers (Auto Rickshaw).
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-27 years
- Technical Assistant [Computer]: Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support]: Not exceeding 30 years
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support]: Not exceeding 28 years
- Technician-1 [Computer]: Not exceeding 28 years
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support]: Not exceeding 28 years
- Staff Car Driver: Not exceeding 25 Years
- Library and Information Assistant: Not exceeding 30 Years
- Lab Attendant-1 [Horticulture]: 18-25 years
These vacancies selection process was based on the Written Test and interview.
- Gen/ OBC ( Male) Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Divyang/ PWD/ Female Candidates: No Application Fee (Payment Mode: Offline)
- Technical Assistant [Computer]: ₹35,400 -1,12,400
- Technical Assistant [Social Sciences]: ₹35,400 -1,12,400
- Technician-1 [Computer]: ₹19,900-63,200
- Technician-1 [Engineering Support]: ₹19,900-63,200
- Library and Information Assistant: ₹35,400 -1,12,400
- Lab Attendant-1 [Horticulture]: ₹18,000-56,900
- Lower Division Clerk: ₹19900-63200
- Lab Attendant-1 [Laboratory/ Animal House]: ₹19,900-63,200
- Staff Car Driver: ₹19900-63200
How to Apply for the NIRTH Recruitment 2020
- Open the main site of the www.nirth.res.in.
- Now in that check for the ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 Application Form.
- and Now open that link.
- After that give the valid details of the candidates by submitting the necessary documents by the specified formate.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Now pay the application fee as per the notification.
- Finally, download it and take a hard copy for the next round of the selection process.
ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Notification
Dear aspirants, once refer to the National Institute for Research in Tribal Health Official Recruitment Notification. Because all eligibility details are mentioned in the official notification only. Without knowing the clear information, you can’t apply properly. So before the application process check the NIRTH Recruitment 2020 Notification. The officials of NIRTH pay a high amount of salaries for the selected candidates. The monthly salary package details are mentioned in the middle of the page. So the candidates after the announcement of the ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Notification check the all detailed information over there and apply for the required position on the suggested dates.
NIRTH Application Form
NIRTH Application Form Links will be available on this page. Capable candidates, should download the application form and fill it in your professional details. After that send it to the given online web portal address. If you fail to complete any block in the application form, the board rejects your registration process. So carefully check and fill it. For reference, visit the NIRTH Recruitment 2020 on our page. In any situation, you can follow our page for the current information. And also after applying for these ICMR NIRTH Vacancies, you need to pay the application fee as per the rules of the organization. And download a hard copy and keep it with you for the next usage.
NIRTH Recruitment Official Notification 2020: Click Here ( Not Announced)
NIRTH Recruitment Application Forms: Click Here ( Not Announced)
This ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment application process is totally an Online mode. During these posts, the job location is located at Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The selection criteria of this NIRTH LDC Recruitment are Written Test and interview. Only the applied candidates have the eligibility to appear for the exam in the recommended dates. So without delay enroll your name for these posts and take the selection process on the recommended dates.
Frequently Asked Questions
From this page, you can apply for the ICMR NIRTH Jabalpur Recruitment 2020 easily.
What are the eligibility criteria to apply for this ICMR NIRTH Recruitment 2020?
Check this overall page to know about the NIRTH Jabalpur Eligibility Criteria.