NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | Fill NLC Apprentice Online Application at www.nlcindia.in: NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 has been released on the official website www.nlcindia.com by the Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited. So, aspirants know the Eligibility to apply for this 955 NLC India Recruitment 2022 that is for Graduate, Diploma, Ex-ITI Apprentice and Non-Engineering Graduates. The Online Registration for this NLC Apprenticeship Recruitment is from 10th to 24th August 2022. Here on this web page, We have uploaded all the necessary information about the NLC Apprentice Notification 2022 along with the application form link.
गैर-इंजीनियरिंग स्नातक, पूर्व-आईटीआई अपरेंटिस, स्नातक और डिप्लोमा अपरेंटिस के लिए 955 पदों के लिए एनएलसी अपरेंटिस भर्ती जारी की गई है। 10 से 24 अगस्त 2022 तक, उम्मीदवारों को पंजीकरण करना होगा। पंजीकरण के बाद, उम्मीदवार को 31 अगस्त 2022 से पहले एनएलसी अपरेंटिस आवेदन जमा करना होगा।
But, the last date for the NLC Apprentice Application submission is 31st August 2022. Later, the declaration of Shortlisted candidates for this Apprentice Recruitment will be announced. So, all eligible must complete the NLC Apprentice Application Form ITI, Graduate & Technician before the last date for applying for NLC India Limited. The candidates even find the NLC Apprentice Application GAT and TAT filling steps below. If the candidates do not have any idea about the registration they can follow it and fill the application.
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 – Details
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited|
|Number Of Vacancies||955 Posts|
|Post Name||Graduate & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, ITI and Non-Engineering Graduates|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date Of Online Registration||10th August 2022 (10.00 AM)|
|Online Application Last Date||24th August 2022 (17.00 Hours)|
|Last Date to Submit The hard Copy of the Online Form||31st August 2022 (17.00 Hours)|
|A selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the NLC Portal||23rd September 2022|
|Training Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Selection Process||Academic Marks|
|Minimum Qualifications||ITI, Diploma, Engineering|
NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022 GAT, TAT
NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Ex-ITI, Non-Engineering Graduates, Graduates & Technician Posts have been released for the contenders. Those who are searching for the NLC India Apprenticeship Trainee Vacancy this NLC India Apprentice Recruitment 2022 GAT, TAT. Candidates, who are satisfying the eligibility conditions can submit their NLC Apprentice Application Form through online mode from 31st August 2022. But, the Registration schedule is from 10th to 24th August 2022. So, willing candidates apply for NLC Technical Apprenticeship Recruitment 2022 before the last date.
So, candidates who are interested in this NLC Apprentice Notification 2022 use the mentioned link on this web page and submit the application form easily. While noticing all the notification specifics you can participate in the NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Application process between the dates mentioned. If the applicants made a mistake in the Application, there will be no chance to edit, so, keep providing the details carefully while filling out the Form.
Eligibility Criteria For NLC India Recruitment 2022
- Graduate Apprentice: Candidates must have a degree in engineering or Technology Granted by a statutory university in a relevant discipline for this NLC Apprentice Recruitment 2022 Graduate Apprentice.
- Technician Apprentice: A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) in a relevant discipline.
- Non-Engineering Graduates: Degree in the relevant discipline.
- Ex-ITI: ITI in the releveant discipline
For more details, the candidates can also refer to the official NLC India Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification 2022.
From the NLC Apprentice Notification 2022, it will be confirmed that the age will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
NLC India Recruitment 2022 GA, TA Selection Process is based on the Academic Merit Score. The Board Of Apprenticeship Training is entrusted with the task of preparation of shortlisting from the Online Application Data. Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
- Academic Merit Score.
The board of the Neyveli Lignite Corporation India Limited will pay the stipend of Rs.15, 028/- for Graduate Apprentice and the Technician Apprentice Stipend is Rs.12, 524/-. And for PASAA is Rs.8766/- and For Ex-ITI Apprentice: Rs.10,019/-
- PASAA: Rs.8766/-
- Ex-ITI Apprentice: Rs.10,019/-
- For Graduate Apprentice: Rs.15,028/-
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: Rs.12,524/-
NLC Apprentice Vacancy Details
The Board Of NLC has released 955 NLC Graduate & Technician Apprentice Vacancy. The candidates can check the Trade Wise Wise NLC Apprentice Vacancy Graduate & Technician.
- Graduate Apprentice: 201 Posts
- Technician Apprentice: 175 Posts
- Non-Engineering Apprentice: 105 Posts
- Trade Apprentice: 369 Posts
How to Fill NLC Apprentice Application Form @ www.nlcindia.in?
- Visit the home page of the official website NLC www.nlcindia.com.
- Click on the “Careers” link at the top of the home page.
- On this, you find out the “Trainees & Apprentices” section.
- On the screen, you can get a detailed advertisement.
- Click on the “Detailed Advertisement” link and check all the eligibility details for TAT, GAT & Non-Engineering Graduates, and Ex-ITI Apprenticeship Training.
- If you are eligible, then click on the online NLC Apprenticeship registration form.
- Fill in the Details & Enclosed the Documents in the prescribed format in the NLC Apprentice Application Form 2022.
- Complete all the formalities as per the norms of the Recruitment Board.
- Scrutinize all the details and submit the application form successfully to the below address.
Office of the General Manager, Land Acquisition Department, N.L.C India Limited, Neyveli – 607803.
|NLC Apprentice Recruitment Notification 2022||Graduate & Technician Apprentice || Non-Engineering Graduates & Ex-ITI|
|NLC Apprentice Application Form||Graduate & Technician Apprentice || Non-Engineering Graduates & Ex-ITI|