Applicants should know about the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 details to enroll their names. If you have the qualifications to apply the latest NPCIL Notification of 137 Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant posts in Uttara Kannada Dist, Karnataka state contenders should have to view here for knowing the NPCIL Eligibility Criteria. So, Click the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Online Application that will be available at npcilcareers.co.in from 17th Dec to 6th Jan 2020. Using the npcilcareers.co.in Recruitment apply online links you can submit the application form to the Recruitment Board. So, screen out the NPCIL Eligibility Criteria before you involving in the NPCIL Driver Recruitment registration process.
- 1 NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 || 137 Vacancy
- 1.1 Details Of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria For this NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs
- 1.3 NPCIL ST/SA Online Application form @npcilcareers.co.in
- 1.4 Karnataka NPCIL Scientific Assistant Notification
NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 || 137 Vacancy
Applicants need to verify this NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2020 for the purpose of applying this Stipendiary Trainee/ Scientific Assistant Posts. So, for the applicable ones, we are giving the application details to get you the proper info and submit your details in the right format. Recently the NPCIL has been revealed the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 to recruit 137 Stipendiary Trainee and Scientific Assistant Posts in Karnataka State. So, if you have the dream to get well in the settlement in NPCIL you need to go on read out the full article to get details of the NPCIL Scientific Assistant Recruitment. Follow the recruitmentindia.in page to procure the online apply links which are available now for the seekers.
Details Of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020
|Name of the organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd. (NPCIL)|
|Name of the post||Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician, Scientific Assistant Driver, Technician B|
|No of Vacancies||137 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Uttara Kannada Dist, Karnataka|
|Start Date||17th Dec 2019|
|Last date to apply||6th Jan 2020|
Eligibility Criteria For this NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Jobs
Applicants have the Educational Qualification in order to apply for applying the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020.
have the Qualification as the SSC + ITI, 12th, Diploma & B.Sc in relevant subjects with the pass marks from a recognized board.
Aspirants have the age criteria to apply this NPCIL Vacancy Stipendiary Trainee
- 18 years is the minimum age limit.
- The maximum age is decided individually for each post as per the organization rules.
- Driver Grade – I: 02 Posts
- Technician B: 06 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM): 34 Posts
- Scientific Assistant: 45 Posts
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant Posts: 50 Posts.
The Selection Process should be based on the Rounds which are following as
- Written Exam
Aspirants may have the pay scale for the participants if they clear all rounds.
- Driver Grade – I: Rs.19,900
- Technician B: Rs.21,700
- Stipendiary Trainee/ Technician (ST/TM): After training, salary is Rs.21,700
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.35,400
- Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant Posts: After training, salary is Rs.35,400
Steps To Fill Up the Online NPCIL ST/SA Application Form 2020
- Open the npcilcareers.co.in page .
- Select the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Notifications.
- Check all the necessary details.
- Then you will know are you eligible or not.
- Then start the NPCIL Stipendary Trainee, Scientific Assistant Application.
- Then the Registration Number and password will be generated.
- Now select the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Login Lik.
- On that enter the correct registration number and then click ON ok Button.
- Attend all the Important documents in the form.
- Enter the necessary details of the Candidates correctly.
- Then pay the application fee based on their category wise.
- And then Clik on Submit Button.
- Now the Candidate application Form is Succesful submitted.
- At last take, the Print out of that application and maintain it safely for further use.
NPCIL ST/SA Online Application form @npcilcareers.co.in
Use this portal to notice the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Application form for engaging in the Recruitment Process. After you complete the NPCIL Online form of Stipendiary trainee, Scientific Assistant you may check out the examination Process, The NPCIL Recruitment Board is now planning to conduct the examination for those who are ready to attend for the exam after enrolling the NPCIL ST/SA Online Application form @npcilcareers.co.in. Now it is the process to verify the suitable criteria whether you are applying for the Stipendiary Trainee Posts or not. Focus on the particulars regarding the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 if all the qualifications are possessed by you, then before 6th Jan 2020 apply.
Karnataka NPCIL Scientific Assistant Notification
Applicants do you know for how many number of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy, this recruitment notification is released. It is around 137 stipendiary Trainee, Scientific Assistant, Driver Posts are available in various Depts. These NPCIL Online Applications are invited from the eligible aspirants through the npcilcareers.co.in page for filling the Stipendiary Trainee /Technician & Scientific Assistant under the category II Posts. So, As a participant who is interested to apply this Karnataka NPCIL Scientific Assistant Notification, they may know that there are some minimum requirements to be possessed by the candidates.
Links for Applying NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment
To download NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 Notification: Click Here
NPCIL Application form: Click Here
Of course, every aspirant has to read out the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment official Notification which is available from 17th Dec 2019. Mostly the authorities open the registration links of NPCIL Recruitment 2020 along with the detailed notice. So, before the last date 6th Jan 2020, you can finish Submitting the details in the NPCIL ST/ST Application Form. After getting the NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Requirements whatever they gave in official Notice you could follow, then only you are eligible to apply this NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy.