- 1 Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
- 2 Details Of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 Notification is released on the authoritative page www.appost.in by the recruitment board officials of Punjab Postal Circle. Candidates who want to apply for these 516 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak Posts, those fill the Punjab Postal Circle Apply Online 2020 Form from 12th November 2020 to 11th December 2020. From this web page, We provide the Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 PDF links.
Applicants, Who want to get placed in the Punjab State can apply for this Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020. In this recruitment, You must check the details like Education Qualification, Age Limit, Punjab GDS Vacancy 2020 & Other. Those who have completed the 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics are eligible to apply for this Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020.
Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020
The Board Of Punjab Posts Circle has invited the latest Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 for all the job seekers. And the Officials released a total of 516 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts in the Punjab State. Eligible candidates check the Punjab GDS Vacancy 2020 details from the below of this table. The Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 starts from 12th November 2020 to 11th December 2020.
Willing candidates fill the Punjab Postal Circle Apply Online 2020 Form through online mode. No Other Mode of applications will be accepted. Aspirants, Before filling the application form candidates check the complete details about the Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020. By referring to the Punjab GDS Notification you must know whether you are eligible or not. All the candidates just bookmark our site Recruitmentindia.in and know the full details of Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
Details Of Punjab Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020
|Name Of The Organization||Punjab Posts Circle|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Vacancy In Number||516|
|Job Category||Punjab State Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||12th November 2020|
|Application Last Date||11th December 2020|
|Selection Process||Merit Basis|
|Official Web Portal||www.appost.in|
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Age Limits & Relaxations
The Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 12.11.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Here we have given Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Age Relaxation as per their category. The SC/ST candidates Age Relaxation is 05 years, OBC candidates are 03 years, PWD candidates are 10 Years, Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC are 13 Years, Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST is 15 Years and there will be No Relaxation in Upper Age Limit to EWS Candidates.
- For SC/ST candidates: 05 years
- For OBC candidates: 03 years
- For PWD candidates: 10 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC: 13 years
- For Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST: 15 years
- For EWS candidates: No Relaxation
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man has to pay a fee of Rs.100/- for this Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Transmen Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: NIL
Punjab GDS Recruitment 2020 Selection will be made as per the automatic Generated Merit List as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- Merit Basis
- Eligible candidates will get the best Punjab Postal Circle salary and the details clearly mentioned in the below table or else check it from the Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020 PDF.
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|Community||No of Posts|
The Higher Officials Of Punjab Posts Circle issued 516 Branch Postmaster (BPM), Asst Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevak Posts. Interested candidates check the category wise Punjab GDS Vacancy 2020 from the above of this table. By referring to the vacancy the eligible candidates apply for the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 before the closing date 11th December 2020.
How To Apply For This Punjab Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2020
- Aspirants visit the Punjab Posts Circle official website www.appost.in.
- After that, the home page is displayed on the screen.
- On the left side of the home page see the “Live Notification” section and click on the “Punjab (516)” Option.
- Later, the Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 PDF is opened on the screen.
- Read all the important eligibility details.
- If the candidates are eligible then go to the “Registration” Section.
- Fill the Candidate Name, MB Number, Gender, D.O.B, Community & Other Important details.
- At last, Click on the Submit button.
- Pay the required application Fee.
- Download & Submit the Punjab Postal Circle Apply Online 2020 Form before the due date.
|Punjab GDS Result 2020|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs|
Download Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 PDF: Click Here
Punjab Postal Circle Apply Online 2020 Form: Click Here