Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020 is available at hcraj.nic.in which is made by the High Court of Rajasthan and who are going to attend the selection rounds must register for the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Bharti 2020 by using the details which are mentioned on the Notification. Dates on which candidates are allowed to register for the Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2020 has mentioned on the below page.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 | 1760 Posts
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 | 1760 Posts
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 Overview
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 High Court Of Rajasthan JJA Notification 2020
- 1.4 Apply for 1760 Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy Online @ hcraj.nic.in
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Rajasthan High Court advertised Rajasthan High Court Clerk Grade II Notification 2020 on 19.03.2020 and informs that a total of 1760 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Clerk Grade II, and Junior Assistant posts are to be fulfilled with the Eligible and Interested persons. But, for that, a candidate first checks the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 and then come to a conclusion of the Posts and its qualification and then do register for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2020 in a prescribed format. If any of the detail to be submitted is against the format, that type of hcraj.nic.in LDC Application Form will be opposed or rejected. Scroll down to get each and every qualification detail and income that a candidate can get.
Also, check >>>Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Name Of The Court||Rajasthan High Court|
|Posts Name||Clerk Grade-II, Junior Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||1760 Posts|
|Job Category||Rajasthan High Court Jobs|
|Advertisement Date||19th March 2020|
|Start Date TO Apply||Update Soon|
|Final Date TO Apply||Update Soon|
|Final Date To Pay Fee||Update Soon|
Those who want to enroll for the Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020 must require a Bachelors Degree with a Basic Computer Knowledge.
As on 01.01.2021, the candidates must require an Age Limit of 18 to 40 Years and age relaxation for the Reserved category will be follows as per the Rajasthan High Court norms.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS/ MOBC: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PH: Rs. 350/-
- Written Test
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
Scale Of Pay
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Salary will be of
- During Training: Rs.14,600/- PM For 02 Years Under The Training Period.
- After Training: Level 5 i.e Rs.20,800/- to Rs.65,900/- PM
Raj High Court Clerk Vacancy Details
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy) – 08 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Scheduled area) – 61 Posts
- Clerk Grade II (District Court – Non-Scheduled area) – 1056 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority) – 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Non-Scheduled area) – 333 Posts
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Service Authority – Scheduled area) – 16 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
Registration Process Of Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment 2020:
- All Must visit the High Court of Rajasthan first at hcraj.nic.in
- Then go to a Recruitment option under Recruitment.
- Among the list find Recruitment JrJAs for RHC JAs for RSLSA and DLSAs and Clerks Grade II for RSJA and District Courts 2020.
- Download it and get the post-wise qualifications, age, vacancy and applying format details.
- Then open Rajasthan High Court Clerk Application Form and fill the details.
- Pay the fee and submit the copy of Rajasthan High Court JJA Application must in Online.
High Court Of Rajasthan JJA Notification 2020
Through Rajasthan High Court JJA Recruitment 2020, officials provide 1760 Posts of which these total 1760 are divided among Clerk, JJA, and Junior Assistant Posts. So, an applicant must decide which one to choose as their Job settling. Because most probably, the officials will issue the Job to the contender only after the selection. But, if any option is given in the applying process of 1760 Rajasthan High Court JJA Vacancy 2020 for fixing their post, aspirants need to update it for getting selected to that particular post. But, for all the posts, the qualification, age limits, selection process, and Salary to be offered are the same. But, the selected one needs to work only at the High Court of Rajasthan. And applicants must provide the Fee particulars, uploading the documents as mentioned on the High Court Of Rajasthan JJA Notification 2020 only, if not, the authorities will not allow you to enroll for the Advertisement.
Apply for 1760 Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy Online @ hcraj.nic.in
Most of the contenders who possess bachelor’s degrees showing interest in 1760 Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2020 and in the process everyone must work hard after enrolling in Posts must start their groundwork to crack the test as they need to work more to beat the competition. It is informed that the aspirant’s registration final date is mentioned here. So, if you are the one who is one of the eligible ones for the hcraj.nic.in Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020, apply before that date and get wait for the Call Letter to take well in the exam. And those who don’t have an idea of the registration format for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2020, that one must follow the steps given by Recruitmentindia.in and complete the registration format.
Also, check >>>>Rajasthan High Court Clerk Previous Papers
Official Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020: Download
Online Rajasthan High Court Clerk Application Form: Register Now (Active Soon)
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Application Dates Postponed Notice: Click Here
Those who want to register for the hcraj.nic.in Clerk Recruitment 2020 must have to wait a few days because officials will make activate the for only on that date. If you do a delay in registration, you may miss the chance to apply for the 1760 High Court Of Rajasthan JJA Jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the Rajasthan High Court JJA Salary?
Rajasthan High Court LDC Salary will be of Rs.14,600/- PM During Training and Rs.20,800/- as per Level 5 after Training.
Where candidates can find the Rajasthan High Court JJA Application Form?
All can get Rajasthan High Court JJA Application from recruitmentindia.in or through hcraj.nic.in and must Apply in Online only.