For the applicants who are writing the RVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam in coming months, this RVUNL AE Syllabus 2019 is required. To write that AEN Posts exam in Rajasthan State, check the clear cracking strategy of RVUNL Rajasthan AE/AEN Exam Pattern. This Raj VUNL Syllabus pdf free download links are @energy.rajasthan.gov.in and at our page. So that be prepared well by having this RVUNL AE Exam Syllabus and then gain the qualifying Marks in the Exam.
RVUNL AE Syllabus 2019
- 1 RVUNL AE Syllabus 2019
As the RVUNL AE Notification from Rajasthan RVUNL has released, willing candidates towards this recruitment will want to begin the RVUNL Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2019. By preparing the syllabus, you can make the good score in the RVUNL AE Exam. If you aim for cracking this Rajasthan State Government job exam then you must prefer our page for the exact Rajasthan AE RVUNL Syllabus. The provided syllabus here is exactly the one that is taken from the official site of RVUNL. Take time to view the RVUNL Syllabus from our page to know much it is good to prepare for this exam using this RVUNL Assistant Engineer syllabus 2019 Pdf.
Rajasthan AE syllabus 2019Full Details
Rajasthan RVUNL AE (AEN) Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name of The Organisation||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Engineer (AE or AEN)|
|Total number of posts||Various|
|Job Category||Rajasthan State Government|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
Steps To Download the RVUNL AE Exam Syllabus 2019
- Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur @energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go the RVUNL AE Recruitments Option.
- In that option, there is an update of the Recruitment of Technical Posts in RVUNL.
- Under that Option, AEN Notification is available.
- Download it.
- Cut the part of RVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2019.
- Take a xerox copy of it to refer while reading.
View RVUNL Assistant Engineer AEN Pattern 2019
|S. No||Exam Type||Part||Topic Names||Weightage||Time duration|
|1||Objective Type||Part A||Technical Subjects||60%||2 Hours|
|2||Part B||Reasoning & Mental Ability||40%|
|4||General Knowledge & Everyday Science|
Latest RVUNL AE Syllabus
Part -A- Technical Subjects
Civil Engineering Topics:
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis
- Concrete Technology
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Hydraulic Structures
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Transportation Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications
- Construction and Project Management
- Steel Structures
- PSC Structures
- Fluid Mechanics
- Bridge Engineering
- Environmental Studies
ECE Electronics Engineering Syllabus Topics:
- Communication Systems
- Networks/Electric Circuits
- Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems
EEE Electrical Engineering Topics:
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Signals and Systems
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
Mechanical Engineering Topics:
- Power Engineering
- Engineering Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Materials
- Machine Design
- Theory of Machines
- Fluid Mechanics
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Operations Research
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- IC Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
- Production Planning and Control
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Metrology and Inspection
- Inventory Control etc
CS Computer Science and Information Technology Syllabus:
Computer Organization and Architecture
- Machine instructions and addressing modes.
- ALU, data‐path and control unit.
- Instruction pipelining. Memory hierarchy: cache, main memory and secondary storage; I/O interface (Interrupt and DMA mode
Programming and Data Structures
- Programming in C.Recursion.Arrays, stacks, queues, linked lists, trees, binary search trees, binary heaps, graphs.
- Searching, sorting, hashing. Asymptotic worst-case time and space complexity. Algorithm design techniques: greedy, dynamic programming and divide‐and‐conquer. Graph search, minimum spanning trees, shortest paths.
Theory of Computation
- Regular expressions and finite automata. Context-free grammars and push-down automata. Regular and context-free languages, pumping lemma. Turing machines and undecidability.
- Lexical analysis, parsing, syntax-directed translation. Runtime environments. Intermediate code generation.
- Processes, threads, inter‐process communication, concurrency, and synchronization. Deadlock. CPU scheduling. Memory management and virtual memory. File systems.
- ER‐model. Relational model: relational algebra, tuple calculus, SQL. Integrity constraints, normal forms. File organization, indexing (e.g., B and B+ trees). Transactions and concurrency control.
- Concept of layering. LAN technologies (Ethernet). Flow and error control techniques, switching. IPv4/IPv6, routers and routing algorithms (distance vector, link state). TCP/UDP and sockets, congestion control. Application layer protocols (DNS, SMTP, POP, FTP, HTTP). Basics of Wi-Fi. Network security: authentication, basics of the public key and private key cryptography, digital signatures and certificates, firewalls.
Part –B: 40% weight-age
- Reasoning & Mental Ability
- General Knowledge & Everyday Science
- Hindi General
- English General
Reasoning & Mental Ability:-
- Analytical Reasoning
- Number series
- Letter series
Odd man out
- Shapes and Mirror Images
- Clocks, etc
Mathematics:- Mathematics. (Class-XII level)
General Knowledge & Everyday Science:–
- Current events including issues of State(Rajasthan)
- National & International importance
- Persons & Places in recent news
Games & Sports
- Indian History, Civics, Geography, Indian Polity, etc., with special reference to Rajasthan.
Hindi General:– Hindi Grammar and language (Class-X level).
General English: English Grammar and language (Class-X level).
Rajasthan RVUNL Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern
You know that this is a technical job so officials will test your knowledge primarily in the technical field only. So in the overall RVUNL AEN Exam Pattern, 60% of the score is given for the technical subjects and the remaining 40% of marks are givens for the Reasoning, Aptitude, English, Hindhi, GK. so know the prominence of your core subject. so as per the requirements we have given the www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in AEN Syllabus for all the Engineering departments. Mainly Civil, ECE, EEE, Mechanical Engineering candidates are participating in this RVUNL AE Written Exam, so those departments RVUNL AE Syllabus & RVUNL AE Previous Papers only given.
Rajasthan AEN Syllabus PDF @energy.rajasthan.gov.in
energy.rajasthan.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus PDF free Download links are generated by our page for the candidates employ purpose. To get the best RVUNL AE Results , make small schedules of RVUNL AE Syllabus preparation. Revision is very important. Do revision of each topics using model papers so that you will feel tense during the exam time if you have done the practice on previous papers. Make correct time table in order to complete all the Raj RVUNL AEN Exam Topics before the release of RVUNL AE Admit card. In the last days before the exam date, give prior to the practice session not for the new topics learning. The only round that is decided by Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (RVUNL), Jaipur to elect the talented candidates is written exam. So to execute this exam well learning all the topics given in Raj RVUNL AE Syllabus pdf. We are advising you not to leave any topic without preparation since might be from that leftover topic only more questions may come or not. We don’t know how the officials prepare the questions paper. So be confident about the Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Assistant Engineer Syllabus. For More Details fill up this @recruitmentindia.In page.
Important Links For the RVUNL AE Exam Syllabus 2019
The need for RajasthanRVUNL AEN Syllabus Pdf & RVUNL AE Exam Pattern is by referring to the topics given in this syllabus, the candidates can know the exam success strategy to score good marks. Scoring of good marks in the exam will help the candidates to get selected for these Assistant Engineer vacancies. In present days competition in the competitive exams, only best score attained candidates have the opportunity to receive the posting letter. Alone collecting the proper Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd AE Syllabus & Rajasthan AE Exam Pattern Topics is not enough, applicants have to complete the studying of those topics that much properly only.