SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Notification is awaiting for the seekers who want to get the complete SSC Junior Engineer vacancy they could to apply online through ssc.nic.in Junior Engineer recruitment, official page to fill up various Junior Engineer Posts in all the Civil, Electrical & Mechanical Departments. SSC Junior Engineer Online Application Filling dates are 01st February to 25th Feb 2019.
SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- 1 SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 SSC Junior Engineer JE Notification 2019
- 1.2 SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
Are you searching for the SSC Job on the Engineering side? Then, SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Vacancy is for you. here is the latest update for the candidates who are completed Engineering. The SSC released the Junior Engineer Vacancies Approximately 1000 vacancies have to fill in each department. So, the candidate doesn’t miss the opportunity. The Staff Selection Commission wants to select the candidate who is well in all aspects. So, we give genuine information regarding the SSC JE 2019 Notification which already starts on 01st February 2019. The application link is also in process. So, without waiting for a while candidates need to know all the requirements relating to the post. Once you satisfy then, go for the proceedings. Candidates can also get the Bank Jobs on this page. Click on RecruitmentIndia.InAll the important & Latest Notifications are given on this page.
Can also Check>>>>SSC JE Admit Card 2019 & JE Exam Date
SSC Junior Engineer JE Notification 2019
Candidates have to start the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment registration process for this month of Jan 2019. So, the SSC Recruitment Board has also announced the closing date of the application. Well, who wants to involve in the application process, need to audit the complete details regarding the SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification details. We are giving the educational qualifications as post wise. One who is showing their interest in applying process they must choose the correct link to fill in the details. The SSC JE 2019 Online Apply Online links. Dear candidates can know the important dates to submit the form. All should send the registration forms on time. If any time delay occurs the candidate’s application will be rejected by the Officials.
Can also Check>>>SSC JE Result 2019
SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Quantity Surveying, and Contract)|
|Number of vacancies||Various Posts|
|Starting Date||01st February 2019|
|Last Date To Apply||25th Feb 2019|
|Last Date To Pay Fee||
|Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||Across India|
The complete qualifications for SSC JE Recruitment notification as per the job wise.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil), CPWD – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering for applying this SSC JE Recruitment.
- Junior Engineer (Civil), Department of Posts – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering for applying this SSC JE Recruitment.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), CPWD – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Electrical Engineering for applying
- Junior Engineer (Electrical), Department of Posts – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Junior Engineer (Civil), MES – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering with 2 years work experience in civil engineering works for applying to the Recruitment
- Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), MES – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR 3 years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering with 2 years work experience in electrical/mechanical engineering work
- Junior Engineer (QS&C), MES – Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / 3 years Diploma in Civil engineering from a recognized University/Institute OR Passed Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II) from the Institute of Surveyors (India)
- Junior Engineer (Civil & Mechanical), Central Water Commission –Candidates should have the B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering
Application Fee :
There is payment for the SSC JE Recruitment 2019. They need to pay as per the rules of the Government.
- For OBC/ General: Rs. 100 /-
- All Others: exempted from the application fee
Age Limits –
Candidates, age must be as per the SSC JE Recruitment notification
- Junior Engineer of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical post’s: Not exceeding 32 years.
- Junior Engineer of Civil & Electrical post’s: 18 – 27 Years
- Junior Engineer of Civil, Electrical & Mechanical post’s: Not exceeding 30 years.
Selection Process –
To join in The 1000 Post’s (Approx..) SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Job Vacancies. They must follow the selection rounds
- Online Exam (Tier 1 & Paper 1 )
Selected candidates will get the pay scale as per the norms of the SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- As per the rules of the SSC i.e Rs 35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-
Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment
For this SSC Junior Engineer Application Form released by the Staff Selection Commission, click the below given link. They want to recruit the energetic & Experienced candidates for this SSC Recruitment 2019. The Board will assure all the criteria regarding the SSC JE 2019 Notification & as well as Organisation details to the participants. So, one can get the chance which is given by the SSC Commission Board. Almost the SSC JE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility details are enclosed on this page.
Don’t miss the opportunity to apply this SSC JE Job Vacancy & Read complete details can proceed to the Registration. So, be one of the candidates to work in the SSC JE as an employee. We give the latest updates relating to the SSC JE Jobs which are also available on this home page. The Examination will be conducted on April/May 2019. Hence, after completion of the SSC JE Online Registration process candidates can also get the Exam Syllabus for the related post.
Get-Process For The SSC JE Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website of @ ssc.nic.in
- Click on the link Check SSC JE Recruitment 2019
- Enter the required details in the application form
- Enclosed the necessary Documents in the Prescribed format.
- Pay the fee as per the norms of the Various posts (Approx..) SSC Junior Engineer (JE) Job Vacancies
- Then, Submit the form after completing the filling process.
Can Also Check>>SSC JE Previous Papers
Application Starting date: 01st February 2019
Application Last Date: 27th February 2019
Last Date To Pay Fee: 27th Feb 2019
Exam Dates: 23rd to 27th September 2019