1539 TS HC Vacancy is released by the Telangana High Court through the latest TS High Court Recruitment 2019. Only for the 7tyh/ 10th/ Inter certificate having candidates are invited to attend this Telangana High Court Recruitment Process. Know the post wise academic qualifications to find out for how many posts you are eligible to send the Telangana High Court Application Form @hc.ts.nic.in. In between 5th Aug and 4th Sep 2019 through online mode, the TS High Court Online Forms can be submitted.
- 1 TS High Court Recruitment 2019 || 1539 Telangana HC Jobs @ hc.ts.nic.in
- 1.1 Telangana High Court Notification 2019 Details
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 1539 Telangana High Court Jobs
- 1.4 Telangana High Cout Apply Online Link @hc.ts.nic.in.
TS High Court Recruitment 2019 || 1539 Telangana HC Jobs @ hc.ts.nic.in
Check out the latest Telangana High Court Notification 2019 available now. Through this recent job advertisement, the High Court of Hyderabad offered the 1539 TS High Court Jobs only for the job seekers having only 7th/ 10th/ Intermediate qualification. Those who have not about the new TS High Court Junior Assistant Recruitment can visit our page and know the clear details, then from our page only you can commence your registration process. Let’s check the TS High Court Recruitment 2019 Application Dates. 5th Aug 2019 is the date on which the online form has opened by the officials, and 4th Sep 2019 is the ending of the online mode of the registration. Post Wise suitable qualifications owned postulants try to finish the submission process without any mistakes.
Telangana High Court Notification 2019 Details
|Name Of The Organization||Telangana High Court, Hyderabad|
|Name Of The Post||Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate|
|Number Of Posts||1539 Vacancy|
|Job Category||TS Court Jobs|
|Notification Release date||5th Aug 2019|
|Application Start Date||5th Aug 2019|
|Application Last Date||4th Sep 2019|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Exam Date||Update soon|
With the reference of Telangana High Court Notification post-Wise, Educational qualifications are given here.
- 7th Class Examination or its equivalent examination.
- 10th Class failed contenders are eligible, but candidates with a higher qualification than that will not be eligible.
Stenographer Gr III/ Copyist:
Graduate from any recognized University.
ii) Passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Typewriting by Higher Grade (45 wpm), or equivalent exam
iii) Passed Telangana Government Technical Examination in English Shorthand by Higher Grade (120 wpm) or equivalent examination.
Knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Record Assistant, Process Server:
- Intermediate Qualification
- Knowledge or qualification in Computer Operation.
As per the age rules of TS High Court Recruitment board, the age limit of the applicants must be 18 to 34 years
Category Wise Application Fees check below.
- General/BC Candidates: Rs.800/-
- SC & ST candidates: Rs.400/-
Below mentioned rounds are the TS High Court Selection Rouns for the latest 1539 Vacancy.
- Online Examination,
- Skill/ Typing Test
- Viva-Voce if required
|Stenographer Grade III||Rs.22460-66330|
Post-Wise Total number of vacancies along with the Advertisement number.
- Office Subordinate (09/2019) – 686 Vacancy
- Junior Assistant (02/2019) – 277 Vacancy
- Typist (03/2019)- 146 Vacancy
- Copyist (06/2019)-122 Vacancy
- Process Server (08/2019)- 127 Vacancy
- Field Assistant (04/2019) – 65 Vacancy
- Stenographer Gr III (01/2019)- 54 Vacancy
- Examiner (05/2019) – 57 Vacancy
- Record Assistant (07/2019) – 05 Vacancy
Check the Telangana High Court Online Application filling Process:
- Get into the TS High Court official site @ hc.ts.nic.in.
- Then check the “Latest Notifications” Page.
- Then download the latest TS High Court Notification 2019 (Advt No: 1- 09/ 2019).
- Refer the post wise notification for finding the eligibility, pay scale, how many numbers of vacancy in each post.
- Then select your eligible post, the open the TS High Court Online Form.
- Enter all your details correctly.
- Then submit the form.
- Get the copy of your registration form for login details.
1539 Telangana High Court Jobs
The latest TS High Court Recruitment 2019 is commenced by the officials for the filling of 1539 Vacancy in different posts like Stenographer Gr III, Junior Assistant, Typist, Field Assistant, Examiner, Copyist, Record Assistant, Process Server, and Office Subordinate. For all these named designations the academic qualifications are different. The contenders must understand the qualifications of each post, salary details and vacancy count then only they can register for the 1539 Telangana High Court Jobs in a correct manner. The important note to the competitors is the separate application to be submitted for each post. You have to pay the application fees for all the TS High Court Applications you have submitted in the hc.ts.nic.in.
Telangana High Cout Apply Online Link @hc.ts.nic.in.
From our side, we have neatly explained the overall information of 1539 TS High Court Vacancy for 10th/ Inter qualifications. If anybody has the doubts regarding anything, then must clarify them before the filling the TS High Court Application Form. Don’t give wrong details or mistakes in the enrollment form, because of those mistakes in the Telangana High Court Online Form, you will get the hall ticket so that you cannot attempt the examination. To explain the procedure of the application submission we have addressed the step by step process of the TS HC Online Form Junior Assistant, Other Posts. Those who came to this page for noticing the TS High Court Notification details can open the application form by clicking the bottom mentioned Telangana High Cout Apply Online Link @hc.ts.nic.in.
Starting Date: 5th Aug 2019
Last date: 4th Sep 2019
Official Site: hc.ts.nic.in
Check>>>>TS High Court Syllabus
Also Check: TS High Court Previous Papers
This latest TS High Court Recruitment is the right opportunity for the contenders. The officials already knew that the recruitment process is going to be very heavy hence they have authorized three rounds of the selection process they are written exam, skill test (typing test) and Viva Voce only if necessary. Get the exam syllabus from our recruitmentindia.in portal. Contenders, mainly memorize the Telanagana HC Application Dates.