Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 @ appost.in/gdsonline – 1137 Vacancies: Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (India Post Office) has given an employment notification of CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 for the sake of job seekers. Interested candidates can check the CG GDS eligibility criteria from our page and if matched then start to apply for Chhattisgarh Postal GDS Application Form 2021 at appost.in/gdsonline.
This year they had released 1137 CG Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021 and you can apply between 8th march 2021 to
7th April 2021 10th April 2021. To know more details about CG Postal Circle GDS Jobs 2021 you can read this article completely and if you are eligible, click on the links below to apply for Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name Of Organisation||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (India Post Office)|
|Name OF The Posts||Branch Post Manager, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak|
|Number Of Posts||1137 Vacancies|
|Category||Chhattisgarh Government Jobs|
|Registration Starting Date||8th March 2021|
|Last Date Of Application|
|Educational Qualifications||10th Pass Govt Jobs|
CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Here is the good news for all the candidates who are waiting to apply for CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021, the links are activated for it on our page. So who are interested to get a Postal job this is the best chance offered by Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (India Post Office) to apply for CG Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2021. One can check their eligibility criteria on this web page and start to apply before the link gets deactivated from the Official website i.e appost.in/gdsonline. Through the Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Gramin Dak Sevak, officials will select the candidates based on the merit score obtained in the 10th standard from any recognized Board School of Government of India.
Recently, The Board of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (India Post Office) has published the Advertisement for Chhattisgarh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 and allotted 1137 GDS Posts to all the unemployed individuals. Many of them are looking for the eligibility criteria, pay scale, selection process details for the sake of one we have uploaded the details for them to fill CG Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy. The candidates from Chhattisgarh can use this best opportunity by checking the educational qualification. For more details check the below page.
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle Recruitment |
|Latest Central Govt Jobs|
|All India Latest Govt Jobs for Clerk Posts|
To apply for this recruitment check the following qualification for the different post:
- Candidates should possess Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard from any recognized Board of School by Government Of India/ State Government/ Union Territories in India for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevak.
- All should have compulsory knowledge of the local language
- The candidates should get a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate for at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute
For more details refer to the Official Notification.
The minimum and maximum age limit and the Age relaxations for engagement to GDS Posts in Chhattisgarh are as follows:
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Check the Permissible age relaxation for different categories as under:
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
All should pay the application fee as per the norms of the organization. following are the details of the Application fee.
- For UR/ OBC/ EWS Male/trans-man: Rs. 100/-
- For Female/ trans-woman candidates, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: No Fees
Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2021 selection will be down by the following method
- Candidates will be hired based on the Merit Score of the 10th Standard and for more details refer to the official notification from the below link.
Following are the details of the post-wise pay Scale Details as per the official notification.
|Sl. No.||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/ Level 1 in TRCA Slab||Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/ Level 2 in TRCA slab|
|1||BPM||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|2||ABPM/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
A total of 1137 Branch Post Manager, Assistant Branch Post Master, Dak Sevak posts has released under this recruitment. for more details about the vacancy details check the official notification mentioned below.
Apply CG Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 Notification @ appost.in/gdsonline
- Open the Official Website of Chhattisgarh Postal Circle (India Post Office) at appost.in/gdsonline
- Then the home page that opens on your screen
- On the left side, you can see the “Notification” Option on the menu bar
- Select the Chhattisgarh option on the Notification section.
- Now CG GDS Recruitment 2021 Notification will be downloaded in the pdf format
- Open it and read all the details carefully
- If the details match your eligibility criteria
- Without any late apply for CG Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2021
- First, open the “Stage 1: Registration” option.
- Fill the Registration form carefully and submit the form.
- the registration number has generated.
- Next click on the “Stage 2: payment” option.
- Pay the application fee as per the notification
- Next, open the “stage 3: Apply online” Option
- Give the Registration number over there and select the Circle applying for.
- Click on Submit button
- Take a printout of it for your further use.
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Chhattisgarh Postal Circle GDS 2021 Notification||Click Here|
|CG Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevak Application Form||Click Here|
1 thought on “CG Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 1137 Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies @ appost.in/gdsonline”
kabtak aayrega cg ka post office sevak ka merit list
Comments are closed.