DVC JE Recruitment 2023 @ www.dvc.gov.in:- Damodar Valley Corporation released the DVC Junior Engineer Grade 2 Notification for the recruitment of 40 Posts in different disciplines on 01.05.2023. Applicants with a Diploma as the qualification and 28 years maximum age can apply for the DVC JE Notification in online mode using the DVC JE Online Application from 05th to 26th May 2023. In the DVC Junior Engineer Notification 2023, detailed particulars like registration method, exam fee, category-wise 40 DVC JE Vacancy, etc., are mentioned. Those same details are also provided here on this page. So, applicants should check them and the eligible ones should register on or before 26.05.2023.
দামোদর ভ্যালি কর্পোরেশন 01.05.2023 তারিখে বিভিন্ন শাখায় 40 টি পদে নিয়োগের জন্য DVC জুনিয়র ইঞ্জিনিয়ার গ্রেড 2 বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে। যোগ্যতা হিসাবে ডিপ্লোমা সহ আবেদনকারীরা এবং সর্বোচ্চ বয়স 28 বছর DVC JE বিজ্ঞপ্তির জন্য অনলাইন মোডে 05 থেকে 26 মে 2023 পর্যন্ত DVC JE অনলাইন অ্যাপ্লিকেশন ব্যবহার করে আবেদন করতে পারবেন।
As the selection round involves only a Written Test, the candidates better use this golden opportunity and register for DVC JE Recruitment 2023. Candidates with higher qualifications without a diploma will not be allowed to apply for DVC Junior Engineer Vacancy. So, take care of the registration process and finish it before the due date. There will be no chance of editing the application once the DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment Application is finished. Pay the Fee as specified and prepare for the test as per the specified format. Scroll down to know more information.
DVC JE Recruitment 2023 Particulars
|Name Of The Organization||Damodar Valley Corporation|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Engineer Grade 2|
|Number Of Posts||40 Posts|
|Notification Date||01st May 2023|
|Application Starting Date||05th May 2023 (10 PM)|
|Application Ending Date||26th May 2023|
DVC Junior Engineer Notification 2023
The DVC JE Recruitment 2023 is a great opportunity for candidates who are looking for a career in the government sector. The recruitment process is being conducted by the DVC. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the DVC Junior Engineer Notification 2023 process and fulfil their dream of working in DVC. The DVC conduct the DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment process and is responsible for recruiting eligible candidates among the applicants for 40 DVC Junior Engineer Posts.
Download DVC JE Recruitment Notification and accordingly apply for the 40 posts. Without having the eligibility do not apply for these posts, because DVC directly rejects the application once the registration process is closed. Applicants after finishing the registration have to start the preparation for the written test. So, those who will get a high score in the exam will be shortlisted for DVC JE Recruitment 2023.
The applicants must require 3 Year Full-time Diploma in the specific discipline to be eligible for the DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023.
- 3 Years Full-Time Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications/ Telecommunication/ Electronics & Communication/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Instrumentation with not than 65% marks (General/ OBC(NCL)/EWS)/ 60% marks (SC/ST/PwBD) taking an average of all the semesters, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year.
- Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. / ME with or without Diploma is not allowed. Qualification acquired through distance mode will not be considered.
Upper Age Limit:-28 Years as of the closing date of the DVC Junior Engineer online application for Unreserved candidates. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD/Ex-SM candidates will be as per GOI guidelines. There is no upper age limit for DVC Departmental candidates.
- UR: 28 Years
- Age relaxation For OBC (NCL) candidates: 3 years, For SC/ST candidates: 5 years, For PwBD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation (i.e.10 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to the General category, 13 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to OBC(NCL) category, 15 years for a PwBD candidate belonging to SC/ST category, etc.)
Applicants who are going to submit the DVC JE Online Application should pay the Fee as mentioned below category-wise. Through the specified method, the candidates have to submit the Fee online. No Fee will be refunded back.
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Ex-SM categories & DVC Departmental Candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Based on the Written Test and Document Verification, the selection of candidates will be made for the 40 DVC Junior Engineer Vacancy.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
The Selected candidates of DVC JE Grade 2 Recruitment 2023 will be placed in the Pay Scale of Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- in Pay Matrix Level 6 (as per 7th Pay Revision) during the one-year probation period. Upon completing the probation period, the candidates will be absorbed on the same scale and pay matrix. On regularization, the compensation package includes all other benefits.
What is the registration method for DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023?
- All the eligible candidates visit the DVC Portal at www.dvc.gov.in
- Choose Careers on the Menubar and Choose Recruitment Notices on the recruitment section.
- Find the Advertisement for the Recruitment of Diploma Engineers As Junior Engineers Grade II In DVC.
- Check the details in it.
- Next, click on Apply Online, then candidates are directed to “www.dvcrecruitment.in/dvc/”
- Do the new registration and complete the fee payment for DVC JE Recruitment 2023.
- Finally, take a print of the Damodar Valley Corporation Junior Engineer Application for reference.
|Official DVC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2023||Download|
|DVC Junior Engineer Online Application||Register Now|