TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 Notification is Advertised by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Officials on the TNPSC site i.e www.tnpsc.gov.in in order to fill out the various TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Vacancies and Applications being accepted from the Interested ones through www.tnpscexams.in.Don,t worry candidates here on this page we have to provide the direct TNPSC AHO Online Application Form links along with this TNPSC AHO Notification 2019 details.
TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in Asst Horticultural Officer Posts, Eligibility & Application Dates
- 1 TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 | www.tnpsc.gov.in Asst Horticultural Officer Posts, Eligibility & Application Dates
- 1.1 Overview About TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria Of TNPSC AHO Jobs 2019
- 1.3 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2019 Notification
- 1.4 www.tnpsc.gov.in AHO Recruitment 2019 Apply
Are You Searching for the Tamil Nadu PSC AHO Advertisement 2019? IF Yes, You are in the Right Location. Because of Latest TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019, is published by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Board for recruiting the TNPSC AHO Jobs in Tamilnadu Horticultural Subordinate Service. So, in order to fill out the available Tamil Nadu AHO Jobs, this Tamil Nadu AHO notification is published and almost thousands of the Job Seekers find this Notification and started enrolling for this Notification. But, Applicants before starting the registration, they should view the entire article to get understand all the Details which are clearly mentioned on the TNPSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Notification 2019 and after getting the clarity the applicant can carry out with the Enrolling process in Online. And To get Latest Job Alerts, keep an eye on this site every day.
Overview About TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019
|Name Of The Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission(TNPSC)|
|Name Of The Posts||Assistant Horticultural Officer Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||Various|
|Start Date To Apply||Update Soon|
|Final Date To Apply||Update Soon|
|Last Date To Pay Fee Through SBI or Indian Bank||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu Horticultural Subordinate Service(TNHSC), Tamil Nadu|
Eligibility Criteria Of TNPSC AHO Jobs 2019
Applicants in order to Apply For The TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 should possess the stipulations as placed on the Notification.
- Pass In Higher Secondary Education
- Qualify Diploma Course(Two-Year) in Horticulture in the Recognised Institutions approved by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University/ Director of Horticulture and Plantation Crops/ Gandhigram Rural Institute.
- SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW: Min of 18 And No Max Age Limits
- General Category: Min of 18 And Max of 30 Years
- General Category: Rs.250/-(Rs.100/- Exam Fee and Rs.150/- OTR Fee)
- SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW And Ex-Serviceman: Rs.150/-(Only OTR Fee)
Candidates in order to place in TNPSC Organisation as an Asst Horticultural Officer, they should Qualify The Following rounds definitely.
- Online Written Examination
- Personal Interview
As per the Level-10, the Candidates can receive the salary ranging from Rs.20,600/- to Rs.65,500/- and the increment will be done as per the TNPC Asst Horticultural Officer 2019 Notification.
What Are The Registration Steps For TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019?
- Applicants First Visit the TNPSC Main Portal at www.tnpsc.gov.in
- On the Homepage check Recruitment Tab and open it and on the list find the TNPSC Asst Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- After referring the Notification choose the One-Time Registration if you are a New User. Firs,t register by entering the asked details available on the TNPSC AHO Vacancy Online Application.
- Then login with the unique ID and password and apply for the Tamil Nadu Assistant Horticultural Officer Recruitment very fastly and pay the exam fee as per the category.
- If you are an existing user you can directly apply.
- And Finally, all of the applicants need to Download a Hard copy of application form and send to email for further selection rounds sake.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Job 2019 Notification
Among the Available Tamil Nadu PSC AHO Jobs 2019, there are various Vacancies as notified on the TNPSC AHO Notification along with Code Number. We insist the Contenders once to view the Job distribution and check for which category they fall under and Mention the details clearly to make the TNPSC Board very clear about the Candidates applicability. Along with the TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 Notification, Syllabus and Model Papers also placed which guides the Applicants to clear the Written Exam. As a part of Selection, TNPSC going to conduct the Written Test for the Applicants which is already Notified on the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Horticultural Officer Notification 2019. But, the TNPSC board first recheck the applications and issue the Admit Card also for the participants who are the correct ones. Candidates after applying to be prepared to face the Exam in order to qualify it for gaining Job in TNPSC AHO Recruitment. Coming to the Salary level the Shortlisted ones will catch Starting salary of Rs.20,600/- and it will increase up to Rs.65,500/-.
www.tnpsc.gov.in AHO Recruitment 2019 Apply
TNPSC Asst Horticultural Officer Recruitment 2019 is announced along with TN Horticultural Subordinate Service board and they combined to do the Application receiving and Selection process. As the TNPSC Board have the right to cancel the Advertisement or may increase/ decrease the TN Public Service Commission AHO Jobs Count. In order to know all these updated information they must view the page www.tnpsc.gov.in regularly and if there are any alterations is done regarding the TNPSC AHO Recruitment 2019 it will be intimated to the Registrants immediately. As per the TNPSC AHO Vacancy 2019, the Applicant who completed Diploma in Horticulture along with HSC only has the opportunity to register for the Jobs placed. And coming to the Age Limits General Category ones have the age limit of 18 to 30 years and Reserved Category has no Maximum age limits. Applicants who obey this rules then only get the Eligibility for Doing the Registration for the Tamil Nadu PSC Asst Horticultural Officer Jobs and those who do not know the Application process can take the help of Applying steps given at the bottom and provide all the documents clearly.
Application Start Date: Update Soon
Application End Date: Update Soon
Official Website: @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
We hope that candidates got all information regarding this recruitment and eligibility details and also application submission dates. If the candidates need to more about this notification then keeps visiting this page. And also aspirants can leave a comment on this below box.