TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 – 245 Posts Apply @ www.tnpsc.gov.in:- The Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 is the best opportunity for law graduates to secure a position as a civil judge in Tamil Nadu. Aspiring candidates need to undergo a Prelims, Mains written examination and a viva voce to be selected for the 245 Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Vacancies. The recruitment aims to select competent individuals with suitable candidate who is good at the subject. To be eligible for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment, candidates must meet certain criteria which are mentioned on this page. This article delves into the TNPSC Civil Judge Notification process and eligibility criteria.
தமிழ்நாடு சிவில் நீதிபதி ஆட்சேர்ப்பு 2023 என்பது சட்டப் பட்டதாரிகளுக்கு தமிழ்நாட்டில் சிவில் நீதிபதியாகப் பதவியைப் பெறுவதற்கான சிறந்த வாய்ப்பாகும். 245 தமிழ்நாடு சிவில் நீதிபதி காலிப் பணியிடங்களுக்குத் தேர்வு செய்ய ஆர்வமுள்ள விண்ணப்பதாரர்கள் முதல்நிலைத் தேர்வு, முதன்மை எழுத்துத் தேர்வு மற்றும் விவா வாய்ஸ் ஆகியவற்றில் தேர்ச்சி பெற வேண்டும்.
Applicants use this opportunity and register for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment by applying. The registration link is also mentioned below. From 01st to 30th June 2023, the registrations from the eligible candidates will be accepted by TNPSC. If any candidate provided the wrong information, they can re-edit their application from 05th to 07th July 2023 by paying the specified fee mentioned by TNPSC. As the exam date is also announced, the candidates must start the preparation immediately after finishing registration for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Information
|Name Of The Commission||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Names||Civil Judge|
|Number Of Posts||245 Posts|
|Initial Date To Submit Online Application||01st June 2023|
|Final Date To Submit Online Application||30th June 2023|
|Application Correction Window||05th to 07th July 2023|
|Exam Date||Prelims: 19th August 2023, Mains: 28th, 29th October 2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Notification 2023
Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Notification 2023 is the best opportunity for both Practicing advocates and Fresh graduates. The 245 Posts include the Backlog Posts also. So, Practising advocates and Fresh Law graduates will be given equal priority in the selection process. Category Wise Vacancies are to be distributed mentioned in the TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2023. All are advised to check it for clarification. While submitting the Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Oline Application, candidates are advised to attach all correct enclosures and do the fee payment as mentioned.
As per the Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Notification 2023, the candidates with the following qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: Degree in Law or any other equivalent qualification and got enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or the Bar Council
of any other State in India and Must be practising as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on and must have so practised for not less than 3 years on such date (or) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and/or Assistant Public
- For Fresh Law Graduates: Fresh Law Graduates possessing a degree in Law and Must be eligible to be enrolled as an Advocate and have secured 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories and 50% Marks in case of Open Category and Must have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree in Law within three years before the date of Notification.
As of 01.07.2023, the candidates must have age limits as mentioned below. For more details, visit Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Recruitment Notification 2023.
- Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors: For the Reserved Category, it is 25 to 42 Years and for Experienced it is 25 to 37 years.
- For Fresh Law Graduates: For all Categories, it is 22 to 29 years.
Applicants who are applying for the TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 have to pay Rs.150/- each towards Registration Fee for TNPSC Portal and the examination fee for the prelims and Mains exams. For fee concession, refer to the advertisement.
- Registration Fee for TNPSC portal: Rs.150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee: Rs.100/-
- Mains Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
TNPSC will recruit candidates for the 245 TNPSC Civil Judge vacancies based on Preliminary and Mains Written Tests, Viva Voce
- Written Test (Prelims, Mains)
- Viva Voce
Scale Of Pay
TNPSC will award a salary of Rs.27,700/- to Rs.44,770/- for the candidates who have been selected for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
What is the registration process for TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2023?
- The candidate has to visit the TNPSC official site www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Notification option near the left side of the home page.
- Open the TNPSC Civil Judge Service Notification 2023.
- Read all the details.
- Then click on Apply Online to fill out the TNPSC Civil Judge Application Form.
- Choose the Apply Now option near the right side of the home page.
- Provide the required details like Login id Password.
- Provide the details and pay the fee if the candidate is eligible.
- Finally, take a soft copy of the Tamil Nadu Civil Judge Application for reference.
|Official TNPSC Civil Judge Notification 2023||Download|
|Online TNPSC Civil Judge Application||Register Now|