- 1 TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23 Information
- 2 TPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022-23
- 3 Essential Details
TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23 @ tpsc.tripura.gov.in:- Tripura JE Recruitment 2022-23 is released to recruit 200 Junior Engineer Posts of Degree and Diploma Qualification in the Public Works Department. The discipline in which the jobs are available in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. So, Diplomas and Graduates of particular disciplines from Tripura and India can apply for the TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23 Online. Already the registration process is started by TPSC at tpsconline.in and the candidates apply till 10th January 2023. Discipline-wise and Category Wise TPSC JE Vacancy listed on the TPSC JE Recruitment Notification 2022-23. All must check it and apply fast.
Without having specified qualifications and Age limits, the candidates are asked not to apply. Because TPSC will not accept the Tripura JE Online Application. One must pay the Fee as specified in the advertisement. Post, the candidates must prepare for the selection rounds. TPSC will recruit the candidate who will clear all the Tests. To apply, one need not log on to the TPSC portal because TPSC JE Recruitment Notification and Application is posted here by Recruitmentindia.
TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23 Information
|Name Of The Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Post Names||Junior Engineer (Degree, Diploma) Posts|
|Number Of Posts||200|
|Category||Govt Jobs in Tripura|
|Start Date To Apply||Started|
|End Date To Apply||10th January 2023|
|Qualification||Diploma & Engineering|
|Method Of Registration||Online|
TPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022-23
With Advt. No.16/2022-23, the TPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022-23 is disclosed. Diploma Candidates and Graduates can use this opportunity to attain Tripura JE Vacancies. TPSC will not accept the TPSC JE Application Offline. One should apply online using the registration method below. If there are any mistakes done by the candidate in the application, they have to request TPSC officials again. Post-registration for TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23, all should prepare for the Exam using the Syllabus. Every update will be posted here. So, all should follow our page regularly.
If the Candidate has both a Diploma and a Degree, they are not allowed to apply for multiple posts. Only for one designation, the candidate must apply. or else the candidate has to write only one Post exam. TPSC will provide the salary as mentioned below on this page. So, to get the job, one should check the details from our page and then finish applying to TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23.
As per the TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022-23, the candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline to be eligible for the post.
- Junior Engineer Grade-V(B), Diploma:- A candidate must have a Diploma in an appropriate branch of engineering or its equivalent academic qualification.
- Junior Engineer Grade-V(A), Degree:- A candidate must have a Degree in an appropriate branch of engineering or its equivalent academic qualification.
Applicants’ Age must not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years as of 26-12-2022-23. The Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in the case of ST/SC/ PH candidates and Government servants. Otherwise, the candidates are not eligible to apply for TPSC JE Recruitment 2022-23.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
As per the TPSC Junior Engineer Notification 2022-23, the applicants have to pay the Fee as specified below.
- Junior Engineer Degree:- Rs. 350/- for General Candidates and Rs.250/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- Junior Engineer Diploma:- Rs.200/- for General Candidates and Rs.150/- for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/ Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- SC/ST Candidates of other States should apply for unreserved vacancies as general candidates along with the recruitment fee prescribed for general candidates. The recruitment fee so deposited is non-refundable.
TPSC will recruit the 200 TPSC Junior Engineer Vacancies based on the Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and An Interview-cum-Personality Test
- Preliminary Examination
- Main (written) Examination
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
Scale Of Pay
TPSC will award the salary as mentioned below for the selected candidates of Tripura Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022-23.
- Junior Engineer Degree:- Rs.47,600/- pay matrix’s Cell -1 of Level-13
- Junior Engineer Diploma:- Pay of Rs.34,700/- pay matrix’s Cell-1 of Level-10
TPSC Junior Engineer Vacancy
|Serial Number||Post Names||Total|
|1||Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Civil||88|
|2||Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Mechanical||06|
|3||Junior Engineers, TES Gr-V(A), Electrical||06|
|4||Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Civil||88|
|5||Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Mechanical||06|
|6||Junior Engineers, TES, Gr.-V(B), Electrical||06|
What is the process to apply for TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022-23?
- All the eligible candidates open the TPSC Portal at tpsc.tripura.gov.in
- Check the TPSC Recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer, TES, Grade-V(A) (Degree) & Junior Engineer, TES, Grade-V(B) (Diploma)[ Civil, Mechanical & Electrical ](Advt. No.16/2022-23).
- Check the Post Wise qualifications, details, openings, etc.
- If the candidates are eligible, they are asked to open the TPSC Online Application portal “tpsconline.in”
- If you are a new candidate, Register First and then log in with the required details.
- Fill TPSC JE Application Online, upload the documents, pay the Fee and take a printout finally.
|TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022-23 Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official TPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2022-23||Download|
|TPSC Junior Engineer Application||Register Now|