The newly appointed honorable chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched a new Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020. So all the candidates who want to know the complete details about the AP Govt Scheme 2020, those ones can go through the complete page. Through this Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the AP Government is going to provide the Fee Reimbursement For ITI, Diploma, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, and B.Ed and other Courses. So all the eligible candidates can register your names in the Navasakam Gov login page @ navasakam4.apcfss.in.
- 1 Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
- 1.1 navasakam4.apcfss.in 2020 Full Details
- 1.2 AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Required Documents
- 1.4 AP Govt Scholarships For Students
- 1.5 Frequently Asked Questions
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020
The Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 is very useful for the candidates who are pursuing the Polytechnic, Degree, Engineering, MBA, MCA, and other courses. On 27th November 2019, CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 that is known as Fee Reimbursement. This scheme is very helpful for the candidates who are in the unreserved candidates and financially poor candidates. So all the eligible candidates without nay fill your details in the AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form at the official website YSR Navasakam ap gov in login page. Just click on the below-mentioned link on this page and easily enroll your names in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form.
|Scheme Offering Department||Andhra Pradesh Education Department|
|Scheme Name||Jagananna Vidya Deevena|
|Released By||CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Launching Date||28th April 2020|
|Scheme Implementation Date||28th April 2020|
|Category||Scholarships In India|
|Scholarship Amount||For ITI students: Rs 10,000 every year|
For polytechnic students: Rs 15,000 every year
Degree/Graduation students: Rs 20,000
|Scheme Moto||100% fee reimbursement for SC, ST, OBC, minority, Kapus, EWS, disabled|
AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligibility Criteria
- If anyone of the family is a government employee or availing a pension in such cases those ones are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- All the students pursuing Polytechnic, Degree, ITI ad above level courses in government, Aided, private colleges affiliated to State Universities/ Boards.
- Students of Government, Aided and private colleges are eligible to apply for this scheme
- Sanctuary workers are exempted from this
- Family income should be less than 2.5 lakh per annum.
- Beneficiaries can have wetland below 10 acres/ agriculture land below 25 acres or wetland agriculture land below 25 acres.
- If the family anyone is paying the property tax, those candidates are ineligible to apply for this scheme.
- candidates having less than 1500 square feet house in the city they are also eligible to apply this scheme.
- The Beneficiaries family member should not have any four-wheelers like (Car, Taxi, Auto, etc.)
- Income certificate
- BPL or EWS certificates
- Parents’ occupational certificate
- Non-tax payer declaration
- Bank account details
- Residential proof
- Aadhar card
- College admission certificate
- Admission fee receipt
Courses Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 AP
- And Other Degree/ PG Courses
How To Apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 AP
- Candidates, first of all, the go to the official website @ navasakam4.apcfss.in
- There you can check the official notification and read all the details very clearly
- Now fill the application form and uploaded the documents
- Next before going to submit the application once recheck all the details very carefully
- Then click on the submit button
- Now take a hard copy of it
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Final Eligible List
- To check the Secretariat Code: Click Here navasakam4.apcfss.in
- Then go to the download section
- There you have to select your district name and select your location and to choose rural or urban.
- After that note your Secretariat Code
- To know the Eligibility List to enter your Secretariat Code
- Now you can download the AP Navasakam Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme Eligibility List.
AP Govt Scholarships For Students
On this web page, we are providing the AP Govt Scholarships For Students, So candidates, who are struggling to get the information about the scholarships in Ao, those ones can refer to this whole page. For the sake of the students, we mentioned the details about the AP Govt Schemes 2020 For students. Students from Sc, St, BC, and Minorities will get the scholarship by the government of Ap and Fee Reimbursement facilities through the approved Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 for students. When the officials will release the complete information about AP Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020, we will update on this page. Under this scheme, each and every student will get the Fee Reimbursement (RTF ):20,000 per annum. For more details keep visiting our page and get the latest updates about the Jagananna Navasakam 2020 For Students.
To apply Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020: Click Here
To check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status 2020: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme 2020 Launch Date?
On 28th April 2020, AP CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Launching this scheme.
How to fill Jagananna Vidya Deevena Application Form 2020?
Here at our recruitmentindia.in the simple process of filling the application form is given. Students can follow those steps.
In which site we can check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Status?
Candidates can view navasakam4.apcfss.in or recruitmentindia.in to check the payment status.