NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 has released by the Northeast Frontier Railway at the official website nfr.indianrailways.gov.in for the sake of all the job seekers. So, contenders apply for the NFR Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Notification before 15th September 2020. To submit the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020, candidates have to prefer this page.
The Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 qualifications matched individuals click on the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020 and submit it to the NFR officials between the 16th August 2020 to 15th September 2020. To know more details about the NFR Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020, candidates read the whole page.
- 1 NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- 2 Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 3 NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020
NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR)|
|Post Names||Act Apprentice Posts|
|Number Of Vacancies||4499 Posts|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Advertisement Release Date||13th August 2020|
|Initial Date To Apply||16th August 2020|
|Last Date To Apply||15th September 2020|
|Location||North East Frontier Railway Zone|
Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020
ITI course pursued candidates, once check this page to know the details of the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020. With 4499 NFR ACT Apprentice Vacancy count, this Apprenticeship notification is released by the NFR board. To give the training in the North East Frontier Railway Zone, this NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020 has unleashed into the public. By the last date of the application process i.e. 15th September 2020, willing ones have to submit the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020. If registration is done properly, later the NFR Recruitment board officials will communicate with you about the next process.
Also, check >>>NFR Apprentice Result
- NFR Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020 application filled candidates must have Passed 10th class examination or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board
- And ITI in relevant trades approved by NCVT/SCVT board.
For applying this NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020, one of the important criteria is the age limit, which has mentioned on the below page. So, candidates check it once.
- 15 to 24 Years
The age relaxation is applicable for SC/ST candidates and OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Academic merit score only. So, candidates who have secured the maximum marks in their academics, those as early as possible apply for the Northeast Frontier Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
- Academic merit score
- During the Apprenticeship in the NFR Railway zone, the stipend will be given as per the norms of the Northeast Frontier Railway.
From the NFR Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Notification 2020, we have collected the vacancy details and uploaded them on this page. So, candidates have a look at the below page to know the vacancy details.
|Name of Unit||Number of Vacancies|
|Katihar (KIR) & TDH workshop||970|
|Lumding (LMG) & S&T/workshop||1302|
|New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||539|
|Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||276|
To submit the NFR Railway Application Form 2020, candidates have to pay the application fees as per the norms.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- For SC, ST, PWD & Women Candidates: No Fee
NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020
Through online mode, candidates have to submit the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020. So, candidates who are suitable to apply for this NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020, those use the mentioned online application links and easily submit the form. Some of the candidates don’t know how to submit the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020. For the sake of those, we have uploaded the detailed steps on the below page recruitmentindia.in. So, contenders follow those steps and apply for the NFR Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2020 easily.
Also, check >>>Employment News India
Steps to apply for the NFR Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Open the home page of the official page nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Move the cursor to the General Info and click on the Railway Recruitment Cell GHY.
- On the screen, you can get the “Click to Link”.
- Hit on that link.
- And again click on the “Notification for Engagement of Act Apprentices over N.F.Railway for 2019-2020”.
- Check out the eligibility details.
- If you are eligible, then click on the online application link.
- On the screen, you can get the NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020.
- Fill out the details and also submit the documents.
- Finally, click on the submit button before the last date and take a copy of it for further use.
NFR Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Notification: Click Here
NFR Apprentice Application Form 2020: Click Here