Get the Current Affairs, GK 30th Jan 2018 Updates through this page. Every day current affairs and related quiz questions useful for all the competitive exams like SSC/Railways/Banking/Central Government exams. By following Recruitmentindia.in daily for the current affairs will make the applicant strong in the section of GK or General Awareness. Thus the candidate can increase his/her score in the section of current affairs or Static GK points. Bookmark this page for daily visit directly.
- 30th Jan is the National Martyrs’ Day/ Sarvodaya day / Shaheed Diwas.
- 30th Jan 2018 is the 70th Death Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi.
- 30th Jan is the National Cleanliness day.
Current Affairs, GK 30th Jan 2018 Updates
- The Indian Parliamentary has declared 5 Outstanding Parliamentarian Awards from 2013.
- 2017 year : Bhartruhari Mahatab
- 2016 year : Dinesh Trivedi
- 2015 year : Ghulam Nabi Azad
- 2014 year : Hukumdev Narayan Yadav
- 2013 year : Dr Najma Heptulla
- In the list of Wealthiest countries India’s rank is 6th with $8,230 billion. Top 3 places are USA, China, Japan.
- India became the world’s third largest steel producer in 2017 by overtaking USA.
- The theme of the 48th annual meeting of World Economic Forum (WEF) is Creating a Shared Future in a Fractured World.
- Indian e-payments and e-commerce portal Paytm and AGTech Holdings Ltd (Alibaba Group-Owned company) jointly want to launch a new gaming platform called Gamepind.
- Airports Authority of India(AAI) has given Rs 3,400 crore for the development of Airports in North Eastern Region.
- Vietnam-India Bilateral Army Exercise (VINBAX-2018) which is the India and Vietnam first 6 days long military exercise recently started at Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh).
- Prakash Padukone was awarded the Life Time Achievement Award by Badminton Association of India (BAI).
30th Jan 2018 GK, Banking, Current Affairs Quiz:
1. Name the city in which USA has opened its most expensive Embassy?
B. New York
2. The world’s first-ever minister for ‘Loneliness’ portfolio appointed by Britain?
A. Tracey Crouch
B. Theresa May
C. Philip Hammond
D. David Gauke
3. Who is the Chief Economic Adviser of Economic Survey 2017-18 in Parliament?
A. Dr. Bibek Debroy
B. Ratan P. Watal
C. Arvind Subramanian
D. Dr. Rathin Roy
4. On which day the Financial year 2018-19 budget will be exhibited by Arun Jaitley?
A. 2nd Feb 2018
B. 30th Jan 2018
C. 31st Jan 2018
D. 1st Feb 2018
5. 4th Jan 2018 Importance?
A. World Braille Day
B. National Youth Day
C. National Tourism Day
D. International Day of the World’s Indigenous Peoples
6.The top position acquired country in the Global Manufacturing Index 2018?
7. In which city India’s ‘Khadi Haat’ first time was launched ?
C. New Delhi
8.Venue of 21st Commonwealth Games 2018? ?
9. Currecy of Myanmar?
10. Deputy National Security Advisor who is appointed recently?
A. Arvind Gupta
C. Rajinder Khanna
D. Ajit Doval
11.On which day Delhi Soccer Association want to celebrate Football Day in Delhi as a honor to Sunil Chhetri?
A. September 3rd
B. August 3rd
C. October 3rd
D. July 3rd
12. Asian Champions 2018 Trophy is going to hosted by ?
B. Saudi Arabia
13. To promote organic farming zero budget natural farming project was launched by ?
A. Madhya Pradesh
B. Himachal Pradesh
14.Dudhwa National Park is in which state?
A. Tamil Nadu
D. Uttar Pradesh
15.Whcih country acquired the top position in T20 international cricket ?
B. South Africa
|Answers: 1.C 2.A 3.C 4.D 5.A 6.B 7.C 8.C 9.B 10.C 11.B 12.C 13.B 14.D 15.D|