130 Apprentice jobs in Tamil Nadu state are released. The organization which announces the latest 130 Trade Apprentice jobs is IGCAR. Check IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 from the below links. After registering your name in between 10th to 24th April 2019, in the IGCAR Apprentice Application [email protected], be ready for the interview.
- 1 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
- 1.2 Check DAE IGCAR Kalpakkam Apprentice Vacancy
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 IGCAR Apprentice Application Form
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Check the IGCAR Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification. A central government job opportunity for the ITI qualified candidates has arrived in the form of IGCAR 130 Apprentice Vacancy. Desiring candidates to seek good training related to their trades may prefer these jobs and attend for the interview. The interview attending process and the things that have to be carried to the interview venue was bestowed below. Very attentive candidate only check the notification of IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 to use this job offer in a correct way. Check new Sarkari job notifications 2019.
IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India, Indira Gandhi Centre|
|Vacancies in Number||130|
|Post names||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Application Starting date||10th April 2019|
|Closing Date||24th April 2019|
|Interview date||May/June 2019|
|Job Location||Kancheepuram District, Tamil Nadu|
Check DAE IGCAR Kalpakkam Apprentice Vacancy
The Department of Atomic Energy which is the prior authority over the present recruiting organization called Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), located in Kalpakkam was published this IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019. This recruitment has only interview round that is the only IGCAR Selection Process to take the candidates for the one year training period in IGCAR Kalpakkam. Candidates who are applied for this DAE IGCAR Kalpakkam Apprentice Vacancy, those candidates can get the detailed info here. After training, to the good performance maintained candidate throughout the training will have the chance to assign a job in that organization only. So don’t lose this chance. View recently updated Tamil Nadu Govt jobs 2019.
The complete qualifications for IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Notification as per the job wise is mentioned below.
- Passed 10th std. examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. ITI certificate in the equivalent trade of not less than one year.
- More specific details can be checked in the notification.
Candidates, age must be as per the IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 rules.
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years
- No fees
Selection Process :
To join in IGCAR Trade Apprentice vacancies, They must follow the selection rounds
Finalized candidates for these Trade Apprentice Posts will get the stipend as per the rules.
Trade Apprentice: 130 Vacancy
- Fitter – 30 Posts
- Turner – 5 Posts
- Machinist – 5 Posts
- Electrician – 25 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 7 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 12 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) – 2 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning – 8 Posts
- Carpenter – 4 Posts
- Mechanical Machine Tool Maintenence – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mason/Civil Mistry – 2 Posts
- Book Binder – 1 Post
- PASAA (Programming & System Administration Assistant) – 7 Posts
IGCAR Apprentice Application Form
www.igcar.gov.in Trade Apprentice Recruitment details can be seen here. First download the official notification to know the thorough details of this recruitment that means eligibility condition, age limit, number of vacancies, how to get the chance to participate in this IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment, etc are printed in the recruitment advertisement only. If you are a willing and eligible contender for these latest IGCAR 130 Apprentice Vacancy, Subsequently register your basic details and qualifications in the IGCAR Apprentice Application Form.
The maximum age limit for this IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment is just 22 years. Persons who are satisfying this age criterion and educational qualification only allowed to submit the IGCAR Apprentice Application Form.As per the age mentioned in your SSC certificates your age will be calculated. So refer to it once while leaving for the application submission. Mostly the results of the interview might be announced within a month so you need not wait for a long time for results. Applicable candidates don’t miss the chance and then apply for this IGCAR 130 Trade Apprentice Vacancy before 24th April 2019.
Application Opening Date: 10th April 2019
Last date for online application submission: 24th April 2019
Interview Dates: May/June 2019
Application Form(opens from 10th April 2019)
See the Application Procedure of the IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019:
- Open the official site of IGCAR @www.igcar.gov.in
- See the Opportunities Option
- See the IGCAR Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification
- Download that notification
- Clearly, refer all the details in it
- If you have that eligibility criteria you can apply on New Application option.
- Fill the details in the online application form
- Make payment
- Upload Photo , Signature and required documents.
- Submit the form
- Take the hard copy of the Submitted application.