Applicants, should check and download the RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019 to know the exam topics and exam pattern. The contenders who are writing the RUHC DCO Exam 2019 in coming days will have to check the DCO Rajasthan Syllabus 2019 to prepare well for the exam. In fact, our page provides the Rajasthan Drug Control Officer Exam Pattern.
RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019
Rajasthan DCO Syllabus 2019: Aspirants, are you participating in the RUHC Drug Control Officer Examination 2019? If yes, follow this article completely. Once you can read this article, you gain all the information about how Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS) conducting the Drug Control Officer Exam. The RUHS board officials issued the RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019 on the official site. candidates, who are applied for these RUHS Drug Cont Officer vacancies, should download the syllabus as soon as possible. Because the syllabus preparation is the only way to give better performance in the exam. In the meantime of the preparation, Postulants can refer the Latest Rajasthan Updates on this page.
RUHS Rajasthan DCO Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Rajasthan University of Health Science (RUHS)|
|Job Name||Drug Control Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||Various Vacancy|
|Job category||Rajasthan State Govt Jobs|
|Notification Release Date||Update soon|
|Starting date of Application||Update soon|
|Ending Date of Application||Update soon|
Rajasthan DCO Exam Pattern
Candidates, do you want the highest score in the exam then definitely, you will follow the RUHS DCO Exam Pattern while reading the exam topics. Without knowing the exam paper scheme you should not read the syllabus blindly. Before attending the written test, you have minimum knowledge about the question paper. So first you download the Rajasthan DCO Exam Pattern and gain the knowledge of the question paper which you are facing. The written test is the first step to forward the next level. So carefully download the topic wise syllabus and at the same time, start the preparation. Contenders, also refer the Previous Papers on this page.
RUHS Drug Control Officer Exam pattern
|Sr.No||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects|
|1.||Objective Type||Natural Products|
|4.||Pharmacotherapeutic Agents and Clinical Pharmacology|
|5.||Microbiology and Biotechnology|
RUHS DCO Exam Syllabus:
- Pharmacognosy of senna
- Opium and Gelatin
- Chemical nature of active constituents
- Testes, and mode of action of these drugs.
- capsules & liquid orals
- topical preparations
- Packaging and storage of dosage forms like tablet
- Blood products and plasma substitutes
- sustain release dosage forms and novel drug delivery systems
A different method of sterilization and sterility testing of pharmaceuticals.
(iii) Basics of pharmacokinetics-
- Stability studies.
- Narcotic and Psychotropic Substances Act
- Essential Commodities Act
- Drugs price control order
- Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules
- Pharmacy Act
- Principles and application of absorption spectroscopy
- nonaqueous titrations with reference to drugs given in I.P. Microbiological assays and biological standardization of antibiotics and vitamins as per I.P.
4.PHARMACOTHERAPEUTIC AGENTS AND CLINICAL PHARMACOLOGY-
- Evaluation of drugs in human being/ clinical trials.
Radioisotopes in medical practice, biological effects of radiation.
- Drug therapy in pediatrics, geriatrics and during pregnancy.
- Nomenclature, synthesis, use, mechanism of action, SAR and metabolism of drugs belonging to the following categories which are official in I.P.
- Clinical aspects of pharmacy and pharmacology, drug interactions, Basic concepts of drug metabolism
- Neuroleptics and tranquilizers
- analgesic and anti-inflammatory drugs
- oral contraceptives
- antitubercular and antileprotics
- insulin and other antidiabetics
- antiulcer and antiasthmatics
5.MICROBIOLOGY AND BIOTECHNOLOGY-
- Drug sensitivity tests for bacteria.
- ELISA, bacteriology of water, milk, and food.
- Fermentation technology- production of alcohol, acetic acid, citric acid, penicillin, tetracycline.
- Classification & cultivation
- isolation & identification and nutritional needs of bacteria
- viruses, protozoa and fungi, microbial genetics and variations
- Theoretical aspects of immunity
- sources and mode of infection
- general methods of preparation
- standardization, preservation
- storage and uses of vaccines
- sera and diagnostic agents
- Antigen-antibody reaction
- Mycobacterium- tuberculosis
- leprosy- salmonella
- shigella & spirochetes
- mycoplasma & diarrhoeal diseases
RUHS Drug Control Officer Syllabus 2018
Are you applied for theRUHS DCO Recruitment Notification? If yes without any late check the RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019 fastly and know about the exam topics what to read for the exam. Estimate the competition range then know how much hard work you have to do to prepare the Rajasthan DCO Syllabus 2019. See the Rajasthan DCO Cut Off Marks of previous years witness how much tough to qualify in the written examination of Rajasthan DCO.
Download Rajasthan DCO Exam Syllabus Pdf @ www.ruhsraj.org. You want to give the best performance in the written test, you definitely concentrate more on the RUHC Drug Control Officer Syllabus that mentions all the exam topics. This is the suitable portal for your searching process. In this page, we provide all the information about the RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019. You can download the syllabus in pdf format on this page. If you have any doubt about the preparation or need any preparation tips, should check and follow it. Aspirants, also refer RUHS DCO Admit Card information on this page.
Download Instructions For RUHS DCO Syllabus 2019:
- Applicants need to visit the official site @ www.ruhsraj.org
- Check and click the transmission tab.
- Find the subject wise Rajasthan DCO Syllabus 2019 link.
- Aspirants can check and open the downloading link.
- After checking click on the download button.
- Copy and save, then use it in the written test preparation time.
Syllabus PDF Download Link